What the fuck is his problem Sup Forums?

What the fuck is his problem Sup Forums?

I can already feel your maple syrup gushing into my back hole, user...

His problem is that there aren't enough juicy, thick cocks from all over the world in his little tiny chink ass!

This!

Also... psst... there's more than one twinkposter under this flag!

>there's more than one twinkposter under this flag!
The state of singaporeans

>having a girlfriend
haha lmao'ing @ his life

Not all have accepted the BWC in their lives

Some girls are ok but they must be feisty, blunt and domineering
and also willing to peg you with a strap-on

the gomen put something in the water to make 'em submissive
personally, not that theres anything wrong with that

inshallah, the powerful MELAYU warriors will have an easier time taking over Singapura

absolutely disgusting
the powerful melayu warriors will also be made into little submissive girls by the WHITE cock

kinda gay user

>liking complicated girly girls instead of having a tomboyish waifu who is into Prussian military tactics
lmao nice projecting user

Aren't you the guy literally begging for dicks though?

what are some Prussian military tactics?

yes!

I'm n-not gay user! I just want many dicks to smear their precum all over my face... and I want lots and lots of semen on my chest and in my boipucci! B-but that doesn't mean I'm g-gay...

Don't know user, ask my redheaded anime gf who is Japanese but raised in Ludwigshafen because her parents had to work in Merck GmbH!

Singaporeans sure are interesting

They hate chewing gum. Also they have AFA while we don't have it yet.

Only the government hates chewing gum my man

They also must have functioning testicles

How do I get a qt Singaporean bf?

Everyone in that entire country acts like a character from a slice-of-life anime. The men are all put-upon little faggots, and the women are "feisty" and shrill. I hate them.

1. be white
2. wait for his response
and thats it!
a petite, twink Singaporean bf!

hey irl anime, another tourist attraction it seems

>1. be white
Do they like white dudes?

Whites are the best O///O I want a white twink to race-shame me as he does me from behind...

there you go

Landlet pent-up rage

I want him to talk about how we lost the opium wars... and how we lost Hong Kong... and Hankou... and Tientsin... and Qingdao... and how they beat us up during the Boxer Rebellion! I want him to remind me about how the only reason I'm alive today is because of white victories in Midway and the Philippines! I want him to tell me how dumb of an idea it was for the Ming dynasty to adopt isolationism after Zheng He's voyage, leaving the New World ripe for white conquest! I want him to remind me of how Asians practically worked as slaves for the Pacific Railroad in California and Nevada!

whats the deal with singaporean posters

starry-moon upside down gay flag

You have problems, brah.

The city of Eureka, California banned us from emigrating there for a period of time... was it because we took all their white men?

>race-shame me as he does me from behind...
I could do that...

Another fag enters the ring to talk about sex with a dude he'll never meet.

Karen!!
Karen's dad is Asian... it should be her mom that is Asian!

I haven't browsed Sup Forums in a week what did I miss lads

>be American
>say "dude"
S-stop, user! The chads here are also saying dude, and it's annoying! >x

top kek

got the weirdest boner reading this...

what the FUCK is wrong with Singaporeans

>with a dude he'll never meet.
Objectively false, I've met people from this board

Exactly, creating a little hapa child that has crushing depression and suicidal tendencies all because of their polluted genes.

Absolutely nothing. This board is shit.

Australia... I want to go to Alice Springs and call the abos names with a cute white bf... and run from the angry abos together!

I want to have hot steamy sex with an Australian in Darwin!

I want him to pretend to be my onii-chan in Hobart!

I want him to dress in miner's clothes and call me racist names in Kalgoorlie!

No! Karen's dad should be European!

I think this guy might be a little too submissive for me...

>too submissive
wow that's new
like, is he too self-loathing to the point it's disgusting to everyone else?

I don't hate myself, user, I just accept my status as a chink who is genetically inferior to the white COCK!

Some people can't handle the patrician raceplay fetish

Would you dance around in a skirt and thigh-highs with your tiny erect cock hanging out for me?

Y-yes! If it's in p-private...

But surely you want everybody around you to know how much of a degenerate chink you are?, that you traveled across the ocean just to dress like a little slut and crave white cock.
Only then will people know you are worthless.

n-no, t-that's too much to do in p-public...

But I will wear a collar outdoors...

>t-that's too much to do in p-public...
Quite disappointing, it looks like you still have some self respect left.
I might have to change that.

But I suppose a collar and leash would work, but you'll have to get on all fours when I tell you to and follow me wherever I want to go.
If you behave well I might even treat you to a snack and some head-pats, or maybe I'll just drag you along for fun.

wtf i want a collar too

Gay thread.

y-yes user

How fortunate, I've got one for you too.

Singaypore
Another one bites the dust.

The thing to understand here is that, to the Singaporean mind, he is winning here. He's being ironic. He actually thinks he's bullying you by acting this way.

How am I winning?

I want to be bullied. I would never bully a white man who is stronger than me! Especially one who can pin me down and FUCK me hard in all my holes!

well he's finally getting what he wants, a white person giving him attention, so like you said he won in the end
>dirty chinese trickery

stop being gay

I haven't exercised for four years...

Fuck I misread the comment, I meant to imply that you wouldn't be able to find a white man weaker than you.

Disgusting.

I'd rather the gay cunt than the Singaporean who was a total rude cunt