PAY YOUR RESPECTS

F

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!r5hCHZ6a!_klMpXCZPwBge_X_paYm4HX_DPFbHAjnVrztAEuP-_A
biqle.com/watch/-93213_456239062
youtube.com/watch?v=h6exleafqWY&t=12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yfw getting speared in the gut is the only penetration they ever experienced.

FUCK YOU!

At least they died looking at Jack's hot body

>this pinnacle of entertainment is on the same network that aired sam hyde's abortion of a show
kek

>spends literally her entire life training for the sole purpose of being the ultimate killing machine to defeat Jack
>gets killed with 1 punch
wow, they suck

Thought this was slipknot

I NEED AF CUKIGN LINK

mega.nz/#!r5hCHZ6a!_klMpXCZPwBge_X_paYm4HX_DPFbHAjnVrztAEuP-_A

The 7 daughters were never supposed to be in this for the whole season. They're simply here to set up Ashi's character who will inevitably eventually join forces with Jack and probably help him defeat Aku but die in the process.

Is there no episode 3?

>introduction shows them moving in flash step so fast Jack can't even keep up
>think he'll find a clever way to use that against them and turn that into a disadvantage (or take away their mobility somehow)
>nope, they just slow down on their own for some unexplained reason

biqle.com/watch/-93213_456239062

oi m8, where can i watch this online without having to pay for it??

cant find it anywhere

>biqle.com/watch/-93213_456239062
thanks senpai

Because they had the drop on him the first time and Jack was struggling with his morality the first time. This time he had the home field advantage dumbass

How is it possible for a reboot for a show thats been dead for decades have a new season with 3 back to back 10/10 pure kino episodes?

>home field advantage
>this somehow slows down their movement even though they were still able to zip from tree to tree in a forest where they were never in previously when they first fought Jack

Yeah okay you stupid mongoloid.

i fucking nutted when he tossed the girl off the branch/cliff when the three cornered him

Sperg lmao

how hard is it to understand that he was struggling against them due to being different from anything he has faced before (they showed he can kill any robot with ease, hence one-shotting the new beetlebot) and the "zipping" the girls did is a matter of perception. Now that he's mentally prepared to fight, rather than scrambling for survival, they appear weaker / slower to the viewer, as that is now how Jack perceives them

>stylisation is too hard for me, i can only understand things if they portrayed literally how they are.

The new episodes are coming from the original creator and not someone else. I'm not sure if any of the original writers or animators are also working on this.

Jack had the high ground.

I agree. Especially based off of when he was just using his fists. He even had his eyes closed. It showed that he made the choice between life or death and that gave him the ability to fight them
And if a realistic reason is needed, a good bit of time had passed and they spent that time digging out of the temple and then chasing Jack down, barely resting. And Jack also had the jump on them

>spend your whole life training to kill one guy
>die on your second encounter still thinking anything with antlers is a minion of aku
F

Jack has zenkai

Ashi is still alive, or you thought they would work on her background just for nothing?

Jack seems to be talking to her in the Episode 4 Promo. They both gotten eaten by a beast or something, I guess.

Lads this is too kino. I can't handle it.

Holy shit he killed the ever-loving FUCK out of those bitches. I was honestly not prepared for that.

Genndy deserves an Emmy for this season.

Basically the way original Jack worked is that storyboard artists would pitch their boards and that would become an episode. The artists were the writers. Genndy did a few episodes himself but mainly oversaw the process and direction and made sure things were consistent with his vision of the show.

Some of the storyboard artists are back, but the whole story start to finish is Genndy this time.

The animation is a little bit weird because they're outsourcing to a different studio. Season 1-4 were done by a bunch of Koreans but the new company they're using this time is (don't quote me on this I might be wrong) Canadian.

They're the ones who are causing the weird small inconsistencies and lack of detail in a few scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6exleafqWY&t=12s

>is it kino?

>cartoons are more kino than any film Sup Forums can muster
How can Sup Forums ever recover?

concentrated kino

so kino it makes everything else on tv look bad

How can this be so absurdly good. Three 10/10 episodes. I'm stunned.

Did anyone ever think they would see Samurai Jack punch a teenage girl so hard in the face that her neck snapped and her corpse went spinning into a chasm?

>struggling with his morality the first time

He thought they were robots up until the near-end when he slit a throat

>autism

Jack is fast enough to deflect bullets and shit. They simply caught him by surprise the first time. He was ready for them in the rematch.

>ugliest girl teams up with jack

As rough as that punch was the sudden impaling was what really freaked me out

>thought a stag was an Aku minion

so muderously naive and adorable

I don't think they're all dead. If Jack can survive the fall, so can they.

at most2, 3 got proper impaled and another got her neck snapped by uncorked Ippo Samurai

Three were impaled. Through the heart.
One was kicked in the face and then powerbombed off a cliff.
One was punched in the face so hard her head spun around like the exorcist.

At the absolete outside two are alive. But it will only be one.

>Forbidden love plot

Original team was pretty inconsistent with Aku, I noticed they had a hard time deciding what to color the bridge of his nose on multiple occasions. If you watch the zombies episode it switches from black to white to green.

It's his daughter you sicko.

>forbidden love plot intensifies

Jack is stronger than them though.

I get on my youtube feed before the jewtube bots take it down.

Where did the "little girls" meme come from? They're clearly grown women and spent years training.

So, the ultimate question...

Bearded Jack - yay or nay?

Well as seen in this episode they're still kind of naive about things mentally, all they were trained for is to kill.

But yeah, they got tits, and hips and even if it's adult swim doubt they'd have jack murdering children

Yay

They are still "innocent"

>Jack taking his limiters off

Fucking hell if he did this in Season 1 there'd be no Season 2

To be honest I found this episode to be lacking compared to the first two, which were 10/10. My main problems were
>Jack surviving with an open wound for like 3 days
>Forest becomes covered in snow in seconds
>Trying to make the snow fighting sequence similar to the classic Jacki vs Ninja black and white scene, but it just looked really cheap when they were running on pure white backgrounds
>Jack is immune to cold
>Time/pacing issues with how quickly Jack's wound heals and how slowly the girls catch up to him
>A few more nitpicks, like how the girls dragged the dead one out of the temple, despite their ruthless training to leave the weak behind, and then left her to reflect their ruthless training to the audience
Tbh, I still enjoyed it a ton, though. 7/10 for me

>Jack is immune to cold
did you forget that entire episode where he was climbing an Everest-looking mountain bare handed and with a kimono on?

Somehow I think nothing of it it with the kimono and sandals, but not with underwear and bare feet. Magic clothes? Purely the concept of wearing clothing in such a stylized setting? Dunno.

why the episode number gap?

Probably going to be a call back explaining how he's ended up on the run with no sword etc

Kek

Shut the fuck up before i smash you nerd

they are women what else did you expect

This is episode 3 u bellend

>What madness is this? What are they doing? I don't like it!

What did they mean by this?

I dont care how skilled you are seven humans will fuck you up with weapons since you can only dodge three at most.

Season 5 Jack would butcher Season 1 Jack anyway

As long as he didn't start hallucinating halfway through

>-5 layers of kino

what? so it means it has no layers at all or what?

Anyone else thought he was going to mount the doe?

basiply

Have you SEEN Steven Universe?

yes, it's shit

There ya go.

jack, young?

No, it's a kids show, you can show blood but not sex

All those are issues of suspension of disbelief which I strangely don't have a problem in these series. They're heavily stylized and exaggerated. You could nitpick for days but honestly the reality of the world is well established.

Bod of a twenty-five-year-old.

Well he looks young. He was what, like 20-something when he time traveled?

He doesn't age anymore because of time portal curse

The only problem I'm having is his now willingness to just kill humans.

If he had his sword, would it let him kill them? Sure they are aggressors to Jack, but their whole life they've been beaten, brainwashed, tortured and trained for that purpose. They are victims of Aku as well.

he gave them a chance but they didn't accept it

He's what, 70-80 now because of the halted aging? That whole time, hasn't killed a single human, for any reason. Now, I get with the flash back of his father the logic would be 'they made their choice, they had a chance to leave', but it doesn't answer if the sword can hurt them, as they are victims of Aku, and it doesn't answer why he's able to drop a 70-80 year ideal he's held overnight.

It was a great episode, i fucking loved how it played out, and Im not actually complaining, I just don't get how he can drop it so quickly. He's always found another way.

His dad fucked shit up in his flashback and I'm pretty sure he was using the magical sword

He both doesn't have the full picture and kinda acknowledges the risk, user.

That's the whole point of the flashback, and also him insisting on his little speech. At the end of the day they made an organized attempt to kill him, he's gotta get back to the past survive to save the world and nothing's gonna make either of them stand down in time to resolve their differences peacefully. Jack is a good man, but he isn't some diplomancer second coming of Jesus and he can't save anyone.

All bets are off re: The Sword, but it's a big damn plot point that he DOESN'T have it with him and has to fend for himself.

Daughters of Aku were evil
Sword was made to destroy evil

By your logic isis terrorist are victims of brainwashing too, but killing them is a good thing

It wasn't the sword, it had a different hilt / profile.

I get the plot point, and again, im not complaining hes doing it, i just have trouble believing jack could get to that point so swiftly.

I understand he doesn't actually have the sword, but that doesn't change the question. Are the sisters actually innocents in the eyes of the sword and the gods? They had no choice in their up bringing, they were forced into this and twisted to believe Aku was benevolent and jack was not. They've not had a chance.

>why he's able to drop a 80-80 year ideal

Here's a thought: They may not be the strongest non-robots he fought (The Guardian, Minions of Set) nor the most street smart (those bounty hunters on the train) but they just don't give up. That's what his speech was about-acknowledging they're fixated on the sole goal of killing him in particular moreso than any other human foe he's fought.

On top of that, they're basically bargain bin Imakundi and he's bereft of all resources. He's breaking the ideal because he's at peace with the fact that he has no means of talking them down.

>tfw the daughters of Aku didn't have a choice in hunting down Jack, it's all they know

That fight in the snow was kino

They took him by surprise at first, this time he was expecting them, knew the field and was prepared

Here's how I look at it: He's been getting to that point over the course of 2 episodes, partly since the end of Ep 2, and all the way to the big finale. Who knows how long he's spent licking his wounds in that cave with the wolf? I get that the flashback is a bit trite, but I figured that's partly the episode format's fault; they can only animate so much in a 20 minute slot.

I'm saying I honestly don't think we're getting a definitive answer to that question for a while. Longhsot says it'll come up when Ashi comes over to Jack's side, though. Inb4 Aku tries to use her as a meat shield and it bounces off her, and into Aku

Snow.

This.

>be superfast daughter
>try to flashstep in fucking snow
>crash into a tree/trip on a boulder/flashstep into a river/straight up slip, because snow's slippery as fuck

Also they grew up in a cave. Only one kind of climate in there. Hard to train for snowy weather when the cult presumably couldn't afford a snow machine desu

>kills the one with the chain first
>sai cunt kills crow
>jack throws and kills her
>the one with the chain is still alive

>fighting in a dark place at first, jack is tortured by his psyche

Vs

>fighting in a pure white space, with jack being at peace with himself

It's almost like pottery

they picked up each other's weapons I guess, there are little inconsistencies here and there (daughters throws sai, gets stabbed, drops 2 sais) but hey Jack got saved by wolf licks so whatev.