almost

If the eagles don't make you've got my support

Is the kittenball alliance still a thing? Lionsfag here rooting for you

please win the superbowl

fuck it, I'm in

Yes, Panther nation is rooting for our fellow cats

Blocks your path

the good guy wins in the end

lifelong fan of the jaggers. i love all the great players. i remember when bryan leftwench got us to the wild card, it was amazing. love all the support from this great place.

\o/ take my energy

if they pull a snowballs chance in hell to beat the patriots, i hope gif related gets complimentary owl tickets

As lifelong living and occasionally catching a Jacks game- this is so fucking fun and weird. Since 1999 really? Fucks sake. Did they sacrifice a goat?

Packers fan here
giving you all of the meme magic I can muster

I'm rooting for jags to make it out of the afc. If they win, it doesn't matter who makes it from the NFC. It's a good guysb owl.

the Patriots are the good guys

please jump into the nearest river with a cement block chained to your ankle, thanks bud

Chiefs here. You can do this Jag bros! You are the light of the AFC!

Patriots are the most well disciplined, well coached and consistent team in the league. How can you dislike them?

Same

Cowgirls here. You deserve the Owl.

AND MY AXE

b-but they deflated footballs which had no factor in the game and the refs make the correct calls based on the current set of rules

>intentionally concusses you

It's adorable you still believe this.

Same

>Patriots
>Good Guys
>Ever

'No'

>cheaters
>ever being good guys

>jags fans crying

oh fuck off. The dolphins have been the same amount of bad since before you guys were around

You have our support kitty bros

Beat the goat...

And slay the Dragon in the owl

This is your great quest!!!

>shitty racist fan base that is full of bandwagoners
>coach cheats
>player cheats

Colts fan here, I hope you guys win it. We were fucking trash this year but I know you guys have suffered long enough.

Remember Garrards run against the steelers... I member

new england is the least racist place in the country what are you talking about

>we've
>were

Jags were known as the worst team for almost a decade... dolphins werent even in that conversation.

lol what?

the jags actually have hope in their own division. The patriots are constantly winning the division. also the dolphins did go 1-15 one year.

Dolphins were also the last non pats team to win the afc east. 2008. Praise Chad Pennington and Ronnie Brown

that was a decade ago

That was the year Brady got his knee shredded in week 1. And they still went 11-5.

Th-thanks

Wrooong

Bill Belicheck is literally Darth Sideous with his hood and wrinkly sour puss manipulating the refs and Brady

Brady is the stereotypical arrogant jock

Cheaters