Bane here, AMA

Drider?

Why do you wear the mask?

was getting caught part of your plan?

KENT?

If I pull of your mask will you die?

Tell me mods… do you feel in charge?

Do you?

I bet you do. I bet you feel a sense of satisfaction as you delete a thread involving baneposting. I bet you feel a sensational form of gratification as you delete the thread with your greasy cheeto dusted fingers. I bet you get a little tingle in your tiny member as you delete this thread, your double chin quivering as you chuckle at the mild irritation that us baneposters have at your interference.

But the fire rises, mods. Baneposting will never die. For too long we've had hotheads derail threads, autistic crossposters who bring their identity politics to the table in an effort to impress everyone. But Baneposting is the glue that keeps this board together. It's the meme that reminds us of an age where we could have fun and have a good laugh at CIA and his flight plan antics.

But what do you do? You delete these threads, in favour of race-baiting threads which brings in stormfags from Sup Forums and SJWs from reddit. You turn this board to shit with your modding, your pettiness at a meme.

You would allow Sup Forumsfags to derail threads blaming blacks and jews for their shortcomings, and spouting outdated facts and conspiracies but delete a thread about Flight Plans? You would allow Redditfags to whine about white washing and praise black casting, while spamming shitty films and shilling for mediocre blockbusters but deny us from grabbing our prize?

You fucking mods make me sick. You're fucking scum. You're a pack of fucking hotheads who won't allow us to bond over a meme, and with your pettiness you are making this board eat itself from the inside out. Kill yourself. End it. We'll banepost until we're fucking dead. We've started the fire. And we'll crash this board with no survivors.

did capture play a role in your scheme?

baneposting is fucking gay

Why are you so big?

This the kinda thread you post in and ONLY YOU get banned

FOR FIVE YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLOLOLO LOOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 4 YEARS, 4 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRY HARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

Aye

Why are you here?

ANSWER HIM

>he's doing another spy/intelligence role, but this time he's the protag
I know it won't be CIA levels of memery, but it might be something.

AAAYYYYEEEEE

Aye

>Talia dies at the wheel
>Bomb set to detonate any second now
>CIA: "If I go now, I can fly the bomb over the city limits"
>Batman: "If you pull that off, you'll die"
>CIA: "Well what's the next step of your master plan?"
>Batman: "What if you don't fly so good?"
>CIA: "Well...at least I got to bring friends"
>Batman has tears in his eyes, can barely contain his pain
>CIA: "Say it...just say it..."
>Batman: *sobbing* "Y-You're a big guy"
>CIA: "(whispers)...for you"
>CIA takes off in the Batwing and saves Gotham
>A statue is erected in the iconic CIA pose
>The wreckage he survived in from the start of the movie is converted into an orphanage for kids who want to be pilots when they grow up
>Bruce receives a package in accordance with CIA's will
>Opens it up to find CIA's outfit, along with directions to a secret location
>Bruce follows the co-ordinates and finds a CIA flight school
>Movie ends with Bruce being handed a note at the entrance
>It's from CIA
>"To the biggest guy I've ever known...the flight plan I filed with the agency lists only you. For you, Bruce. It's all for you"
>Bruce has a tear in his eye as he realises CIA knew he was Batman all along and never said a word
>"Everything alright, Mr. Wayne?"
>Bruce looks up, sullen
>"He was a good man"
>Bruce: "Yes...a lotta loyalty for a hired gun"
>Fade to black

Only for you

Is it time for fear?

Aye

CIA, I was asking bane, not you. Stupid, sexy CIA.

8/10 pre gud

BRAVO NOLAN