Saw dave chappelle the other night. rly a big fan of his sketch comedy

saw dave chappelle the other night. rly a big fan of his sketch comedy

talked about black and white issues of course. 50-70% of the audience was black. pretty sure in view of his comments, black people and white people will always remain separate and distinct - will never get along. multiculturalism is death

but he also said that unless white people came to his show he'd make no money from it. kind of a mean thing to say to all those black people, even tho it was kind of insulting to whites. also, he is def restricted in what he says because he doesnt want to offend blacks (like he said steve harvey did). but can tell he considers them his family.

why do we bother

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/person/?sebastianjunger
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0096074
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dunno

Paul Mooney should be killed.

Why doesn't he just say it himself? It's not like a he has a bumping career right now.

Fuck multiculturalism. People want to be with their own, there's nothing wrong with that.

That faggot is fucking poison, we missed an entire decade of glory just because of that cunt.

he's headlining some SWSX shows this coming week

>steve harvey

Yeah. Sure. Sup Forums doesn't exist, right? Dumb motherfucker...

Sup Forums supports nationalism in all flavors. I respect brown nationalists who want the best for their country and people much more than I respect debasers who wish for every society to intermingle with disastrous results.

It's just the natural way of the world.

>they think these current nationalities/ethnicities have existed since the dawn of mankind.

I can respect some Mexican who is proud of his country in Mexico. But I can't stand people who immigrate and refuse to assimilate. Waving the flag of the country your family fled is bullshit. Not picking up the language and fighting for more representation and shit. The goal should be in 2 generations your children will be indistinguishable from the locals.

Frankly I think immigrants should just be given Anglo names in the US, and there should be a lot more pressure to adopt the culture of your new country.

i think youve misinterpretted it. daves two best friends are white and his wife is se asian. i think a lot of black celebritys who pump the black solidarity and black strength shit feel like they have to because black people are undeniably shit tier and dont seem to be helping themselves or their communities.

you fucking idiot crackers came over to america and didnt assimilate for shit you hypocrite

They... have?

Blow me

no shit. the natives were conquered.

should we allow western values to be conquered? i dont want to live in derka derka nigger land

Assimilate to the land they conquered? They were Englishmen who moved to lands owned by England.

That's not how it works fucktard. It's not like the English moved to America to live in the cities created by the natives, but refused to adopt their culture.

> assimilate with Primitives

No, user.

I mean, I'm English. I've got, let me think now, Danish blood, which could be Viking or Anglo-Saxon, Celtic blood, probably some Norman in there. That's not counting the Romans who also occupied the land for a while. 'The English people' are a collection of people from a lot of different areas. Purity is a myth, and I say this as someone who thinks unchecked immigration is a bad idea. The problem with unchecked immigration isn't 'oh it'll dilute white countries/black countries/Asian countries/whatever', it's that large amounts of people moving from one area to another will likely have different cultural mores from the hosts that will cause for clashes, not to mention the strain that sudden movement can put on the institutions of civil society.

'Race' shouldn't have shit to do with it.

Isn't the main principle of US culture that each individual is free to forge his or her own destiny, though?

>a lot of different areas
>Danish blood, which could be Viking or Anglo-Saxon, Celtic blood, probably some Norman in there. That's not counting the Romans who also occupied the land for a while.

All Europe.

You're scandinavian.

Yes, but what counts as Europe and 'European' is a characterization that has changed over time.

The reason European is considered more of a subset now is because the different cultures has mixed together over the years.

white people really need a few thousands years where they are treated like animals, where we hang them up in trees etc.

I can't wait until it happens. I have three people I'm hunting immediately.

To be honest I'd say fuck multiculturalism and nationalism. National borders are good for supporting civil institutions in a certain area so they don't get overwhelmed, beyond that, every individual for themselves. There's no reason an individual should be expected to kowtow to the demands of the greater populace if they're doing no one else any harm. Culture is emergent, not inherent.

He's right though, blacks don't want to live with us. And blacks don't want to pay for entertainment. Or anything, really. On average they just want hand outs, they've been given those hand outs long enough that they expect it and they know how to demand them. Call it racist, but they'll admit to it.

How would that help, though? I find the racial rhetoric on here tiresome but attacking white people simply for the circumstances of their birth is also fucking stupid and ethically indefensible.

>Fuck multiculturalism. People want to be with their own, there's nothing wrong with that.
He states, having ancestors consisting of multiple cultures.

>what counts as Europe and 'European' is a characterization that has changed over time.

No it hasn't. Globalists were able to brainwash people into rejecting their cultural heritage but the people we imported here aren't as dumb. French citizens of african ancestry still call white people "the french". They don't consider themselves europeans. Mulisms want to be with muslisms and I don't blame them.

But that will never happen because black people can't organize for shit and are too busy kill each other like they do in Africa. Which is why they were enslaved by whites and arabs ( nd of course other blacks ) for hundreds of years.

>No it hasn't.
So the cultural image of 'Europe' just appeared one day, fully formed?
> French citizens of african ancestry still call white people "the french". They don't consider themselves europeans.
Got any statistic to back that up? Even anecdotally, I know a lot of black British boys from London, mostly Nigerian or Ghanan families, and they're crazy proud of being British.

multi culturalism is not a problem until you try mixing cultures with a very different set of moral standards.

Funny enough, if not for the political inclinations of Islamists, Christians and sandmen would get along just fine because of their traditional social views.

History has shown people will divide up over perceived differences. Just look at all the fighting in Africa between 'ethnic' groups but in realities these tribal in-fighting that led to multiple genocides are made up of people who are basically the same, blood wise. The british or another colonial power goes in and designates them a different people from their neighbors when they used to be the same like Tooti's etc and they're slaughtering eachother over that.

In same way liberals argue social construct theory, they also discount human nature, as if you got rid of nationalism, ethnicities, definitions of race that we wouldn't divide up over similar ideas to same outcome.

While names we make up for things are our own, even cultural definitions have a basis in physical reality. It's just easier to divide up over color lines because you can see it.

>I know a lot of black British boys from London, mostly Nigerian or Ghanan families, and they're crazy proud of being British.

No such thing. Only ethnic Europeans can call themselves British.

The UK isn't a proposition nation like the USA where every former proto-tractor gets a vote, it's supposed to be an ethnic enclave.

>race has nothing to do with it

>they also discount human nature
>object human nature
>existing

Read any Foucault mate?

'Human nature' is a spook. It's rare you're gonna find any two humans who act precisely alike.

>Muh eye for an eye bullshit morals

C'mon son, I'm not even white and that's retarded. All its going to do is repeat a cycle.

The culture image of Europe was shaped over hundreds of years, within Europe.
>Got any statistic to back that up?

They don't do it to be mean. That's just what they call us : "the french". They know the difference and they know who they are, unlike us.

When whites disappear so will western civilization

One only needs to look at South Africa to see what happens when blacks take over

You mean again, Pedro?

The variation in behavior might be slightly different but outcomes verge into distinct points (outcomes from actions) and that is best argument that can be made for anthropological studies of human behavior.

Sebastian Junger's work with idea of small human groupings is a nice touchstone of various works in terms of examining human behavior in aggregate even if his work relies on other studies. His tribe book puts a locus on modern paradigms over ancient human behavior.

maybe. whites wont disappear for another 30 generations minimum though

>let me think now
You're typing, retard. Take all the time to think that you need. It didn't make your post any more interesting to read.

multiculturalism as we know it is a problem because it tries to mash everyone together into one neat little package when that goes against what culture is.

also people have different views on what assimilation should look like. you have the one extreme of separate but equal like jim crow(and ironically what sjw's are trying to implement today) and on the other you have the 24/7/365 inclusive crowd who believe that any differences should be assimilated like the borg with no room to breathe.

The various plagues that made up 'The Black Death' (all the strains) did more to almost kill off 'white' people at a time when we were much closer to being a permanent foot note. And worldwide, we've been a permanent minority.

Who cares about 'supposed' to, on that model Britain would still be a Roman domain, it'd still be a collection of warring Celtic tribes. Working on what the world is 'supposed' to be stagnates us, what we should be trying to work out is what the world can be.

OY VEY! Diversity is our strength, goy! Don't you know?

>When whites disappear so will western civilization

I don't think so desu. Whoever is left will inherit it and continue the propagation. In fact, this race business is really stifling a lot of things.

>A population that has been constantly disadvantaged after being moved to the nation under chattel slavery has a lot of problems with crime

No shit, Sherlock. I think that crime in black communities in the US is a big issue. I think that welfare isn't a good idea.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't be permitted to live there.

>he hasn't seen before and after pictures of western styled Iran and post revolution Iran

>or major differences between pre and post- apartheid south africa.

I think he is arguing people that make up a culture make a big difference in outcomes. Especially how culture and society is operated. Which is why racists love using that chinese documentary that spends most of his time lamenting having to use African labour. Or whatever that video was supposed to do.

No.

Africa is a hell hole because its run by Africans.

Latin America, Mexico, etc are shit holes because they're run by hispanics

The Middle East and Northern Africa are wastelands because they're run by arabs, Persians and Africans.

None of these races are capable of creating a civilization on the same level as whites.

Only Japan, and maybe South Korea, will survive the destruction of western civilization

>multiculturalism as we know it is a problem because it tries to mash everyone together into one neat little package when that goes against what culture is.

Which brings the question, what exactly is American culture? From what I remember it all started as mix of various European cultures living in a small land. Cut to today, many of those from those cultures barely match let alone speak the same language.

>The variation in behavior might be slightly different but outcomes verge into distinct points (outcomes from actions) and that is best argument that can be made for anthropological studies of human behavior.

I think that the study of human behaviour can be done, but that's still just modelling human behaviour. That doesn't mean that it can't change. Foucault's main point on the matter is that what we consider 'human nature' is often simply placing a lens of human behaviour in a particular environment and timescale to all of history in all locations.

You got any specific recommendations on Junger's work that'd be a good place to start, because this does sound interesting?

It goes against the very laws and instincts of nature itself

wont people who live in europe eventually lighten in skin anyway?

I think most of asian cultures will be fine, they're heavily xenophobic.

China will face a self driven apocalypse

The Middle East is a wasteland because Sykes-Picot divided it on completely retarded lines and put populations who had little association with each other before in direct competition.

Hell, a lot of the Middle East isn't a wasteland, places like Saudi and Iran are wealthy, it's just that they've got horrible despotic regimes behind them.

>Which brings the question, what exactly is American culture?

Modern American culture is Jewish culture and it has been since the middle of the 20th century, perhaps even earlier.

The outcome of the American experiment is directly correlated with the quality of immigrants being drafted in to become 'new americans'

>why do we bother
Only comedian who wasnt scared to talk shit was Goerge Carlin just from thew few shows he did that i seen.

>It goes against the very laws and instincts of nature itself

Nothing that happens goes against the laws of nature, user. Every single event is part of natural process.

c-span.org/person/?sebastianjunger

War, and Tribe are my favorite books so far, but all of his books could be used in his kind of example building around dissecting human behavior, the link is list of all videos talking about his various books, I think gaining an idea about how he thinks about his own work will tell you a lot about which you will find interesting on its own.

He also has a sort of self deprecating truth to his own work and ideas. He presents it in a way that puts it all out there for you to choose.

No. Look at Northern Italians, their skin has a hue that was a result of racial blood mixing from north africa.

The germans on the other side of the alps? not so much.

Those evil regimes reflect the racial nature of those who run them

you're a stupid burger if you actually think this. for thousands of years whites lived in shittier conditions than middle easterners/blacks of today, while asian, middle eastern, and yes, even african civilization blossomed and had a bigger cultural and scientific influence on primitive white cultures than vice versa. even aztecs had managed to build great civilizations. all thats happened is that the tech/social influence has flipped to be eurocentric. all that can change given enough time and all that's required is enough people. stop spending so much time on Sup Forums neckbeard.

This also applies to many other developing nations that are rich in resources. Unfortunately they are governed by people who decided to take the easy route and give these resources to the developed nations.

No, that's completely wrong. That's why nature has corrective mechanisms

How do you figure? They've managed to stave off complete economic collapse despite the prior economic manipulation, tricked their way into the WTO and have survived as an ethnic enclave when they've been over-ran by europeans, japanese and mongols. I honestly don't think anything besides complete nuclear war will ever break their country. You have to remember they were one of the most impoverished nations on planet and they killed millions of their own people by starving them.

>That's why nature has corrective mechanisms
Such as?

Whites have risen to greater heights than any other race. They are the "tent pole" of human civilization

The world's culture is built largely on the achievements of whites

Africa is a dying continent. The middle east too. Much of Asia is in decline save for a few major nations. Latin America has never achieved a proper civilization

>for thousands of years

Not him but when was that ?

Wrong wrong wrong

Niggers are just stupid. That's why Africa is such a shithole. That's why they were able to be taken as slaves in the first place. They are dumb as fuck. Always have been.

During the European dark ages.

It was a minute piece of Africa round Egypt. All of sub Saharan Africa aka nigger land is a shit hole.

>Latin America has never achieved a proper civilization

The Olmec, the Mayans, the Inca, the Aztec? Are these not all civilizations?

Sauec

If you think those compare even barely to real European and Asian civs you're a fucking retard.

>Latin America hasn't achieved civilization

Ho there my friend, Olmec, Aztec, Mayans and Inca developed advanced ideas about mathematics, astrology, language and had functioning bureaucracy on level of Romans in a place that was isolated from cultural bastion that Rome enjoyed being connected to the Silk road.

They developed similar ideas about every major classical education 'area' in isolation and they did it in a far more dangerous place.

I'd argue they did fairly well for themselves and I think their isolation and subsequent exposure to diseases/antibodies that they missed out on hundreds of thousands of years of fighting them off and then acting like any civilization can withstand -massive technology difference, losing nearly ninety percent(90) of their population and then expect some kind of comparable argument about civilization.

To put my point into context, Aliens from outer-space visit earth, their diseases kill off 90 percent of america and they smash our military with laser guns and shields, with a relatively small number of ships.

>their skin has a hue that was a result of racial blood mixing from north africa.

stormniggers really are fucking dumb, regurgitating and parroting stuff they read with nothing to back it up whatsoever over and over again just in the case it 'sticks' around, even horsefuckers know better than that.

Ever read any W.E.B. Du Bois, or James Baldwin, or Frantz Fanon, user? If those are too left-leaning for your tastes, how about Thomas Sowell? I'm not saying that you should agree with them, but it would be difficult to argue that they're unintelligent.

And hell, seeing as this point always comes up, you know a lot of Africans were sold into slavery by other Africans, right? Obviously some were smart (and cruel) enough not to miss a trick.

We need to start just genociding every variety of shitskin while we're still in the majority 2bh.

"Dark ages" is a historical misnomer, it was neither dark nor was it as bad as other places even with collapse of western roman empire. Kingdoms sprouted up in all of the places that stopped being a 'single entity' and reason why they called it a 'dark age' was more over our ignorance over our own history than what actually happened.

Just because people in Britain, France, Spain, Germany etc stopped sending taxes to Rome doesn't mean civilization stopped. Losing access to certain ideas because people forgot how to read ancient greek (scholastic period) was a loss for a time but honestly the problem most medieval historians have is dispelling common 'myths' about the period. Feudal system, 'dark ages'

Well yeah, considering that they didn't get as much time to develop in isolation before a Europea civilisation came and started a campaign of conquest on them.

Nah, that part is true, South Italy did have recent (in genealogical terms, at least) North African migration and integration.

That does actually prove the point about skin lightening a little, though. Through breeding, the children of lighter skinned Italians and darker skinned North Italians balanced to the more swarthy complexion we see today.

Mate I haven't read those so please explain it to me. It seems like they didn't event or figure out anything. And just because they sold them into slavery diesnt mean they're smart at all. It's not hard to figure out the strongest take advantage of the weak. If anything that's more proof niggers are scum. They'll sell their own down the river for some gold. Greedy and stupid.
So now you're moving the goal posts?

Hey look this guy is never around black people.
You have no clue.

A piece of land developing several cultures over time is inherently natural you spastic, every country in the world has specific regional cultures and traditions and ethnicities.

What is a 'real' civilization?

Based on your own terms, there's no 'real' asian civilization other than the chinese.

there was no advanced european civilization (in the way that the OP is talking about) before Greek/Rome, both who were influenced greatly by the culture/science/philosophy/trade from the cradle of civilization. these medis would go on to "civilize" the tribes of the north, giving them a semitic religion that had its origins in north africa/middle east that essentially became the foundations of western civilization.

nice goalpost moving. going from "africa is a hellhole" to "i meant sub-saharan africa is a hellhole" and by "minute" you mean all of northern africa

>Nah, that part is true

That's a pretty nice source you got there, you seem to be an expert on north italian genetics. keep it up.

North Africa is p much Europe

>It's not hard to figure out the strongest take advantage of the weak
So what you're saying is the Europeans weren't that smart after all and were just doing what anyone could with the right resources?

>So now you're moving the goal posts?
How so? Your original statement is that 'Latin America never acheived a proper civilisation'. I gave the names of several Mesoamerican civilisations that, as noted, made multiple strides that put it in line with the Roman Empire, a civilisation oft-admired even to this day. When you said that it can't compare to modern European/Asian civilisations, I noted that its advancement was not curtailed by the actions of its own citizenry but by the incursion and conquest attempts of European civilisation.

Purity Control requesting your papers please. Open your mouth for DNA swab.

No you don't. Blacks are way more racist than whites.

Achieveing great scientific discoveries. Contributing to the world. Stuff like that. I've seen a famous study that showed that 97% of all things discovered or invented were thanks to white people and Europeans. If someone has the link that'd be great. And Japan had a good society as far as art is concerned.

Mate all of Northern Africa is not great. It's only around Egypt. And sub Saharan Africa is fucking enormous and it is niggerville. Every country there practically has disease outbreaks constantly thx to all the drug use and genocides going on and all kinds of other problems.

what the fuck does this all say? if you're going to blog, at least make it interesting and coherent

You're right, I should have given a source.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0096074
Here you go.

Black people are already part of your culture you retard

>Christians and sandmen would get along just fine because of their traditional social views

And they used to