Is this the creepiest piece of media ever produced? if not, what?

is this the creepiest piece of media ever produced? if not, what?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0270639/
youtube.com/watch?v=gFuGfwIhv14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sightings_(TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=BU8BAXtifc0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stuart_(murderer)
youtube.com/watch?v=TcGJJ-egB40
youtube.com/watch?v=nzNMCXWCZzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Season 1and 2 are on amazon prime video and they're not as creepy as I remembered, a lot of them are kind of lame, still a great show, though.
There was an old sci fi channel show in the 90s that was similar and super creepy, but I can't remember the name.

The theme music and Robert Stack's delivery are the creepiest things about it.

It is true OTA kino

the opening is scary kino, there's something about it that gives me goosebumps when I hear it

Dennis Farina >>>>>>>>>>>> Robert Cuck

Secrets and Mysteries

imdb.com/title/tt0270639/

My mom used to watch this before I went to bed and I'd always end up hiding under my covers afterwards. The part starting at 0:58 is just mind-bendingly creepy.
youtube.com/watch?v=gFuGfwIhv14

Yeah.

There is something really unsettling about him.

I remember as a kid being terrified of this show. I mean to the point i would piss the bed and wake up in cold sweats if i had watched it the night prior.

Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction gave me a similar chill.

I got the news Tupac died watching Unsolved Mysteries
iirc the only thing that really spooked me good was the spontaneous combustion bit

There was another that was somehow weirder. It involved reenactments of real police matters being narrated by the cops who actually took part in the event. I remember the cop who shot the dude who flipped out on acid and took a kid hostage with a hammer, and the carload of gooks who kidnapped a white woman but were stopped by a cop's sharp sense of racial profiling.
>i was on patrol late one night
>and i spotted a car filled with asians
>asians
>late at night
>something didn't sit right
He actually just came out and said it. You used to be able to be honest in this country.

Rescue 911?

I still remember the one with some kid who got abducted, raped, and murdered in a van.. that was a fucked up reenactment.

Spontaneous combustion is one of the best ways to go.

Quick and painless.

No need to fear it.

It wasn't that but I'll have to look into that. I actually just found it: Sightings, it was a great creepy show, no idea how it has aged though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sightings_(TV_series)

To add onto this, I just found some episodes are on youtube. For any Unsolved Mysteries fans I highly recommend giving it a shot, just watch the first minute of this video and you'll get a good sense of what it's all about, really nice 90s creepiness

youtube.com/watch?v=BU8BAXtifc0

>90s babbies don't know this creepy telekino

I'm not sure. Definitely the same format but I don't remember Shatner and I recall the cops doing the MC duties.

Real Stories of the Highway Patrol

where can i watch this shit? it isnt on youtube

TONIGHT

Watch season 1 and 2 on amazon or download them on myspleen (if you need an invite just post an email and I'll send one)

oh yeah dude. used to watch it before school.

Season 3 is on Amazon Prime too. You can torrent the rest but they are shit quality.

That guy looks like a pre-Bog-pill Bog

thing I remember about Rescue 911 was they did a reenactment of a guy who claimed he and his wife were shot and robbed and left in a car somewhere and he called 911 when cell phones were brand new so he's trying to figure out where he while he's bleeding and his wife's dying to get an ambulance. then weeks after the episode aired the guy got arrested for murdering his wife. Find out the entire story was fake, guy had killed his wife and shot himself in the gut in the middle of nowhere to try and cover it up

This the guy?

holy shit there's a wikiepedia entry for it

kek yeah

The internet ruined these shows.

This fucking shit. It pissed me off how they wouldn't explain shit sometimes. I remember there was one story about a kid that goes missing after being forced by his older brother and his friends to face his fears of a monster in his closet by locking him in. They opneed it up and didn't find him ever again. I figured it had to be fake but Commander Riker said it was FACT ay the end and didn't give any explanation. Shit freaked me out as a kid.

Does anyone remember the story of the grandfather who would take photos of his dead grandson and eventually got a picture of him smiling?

>unsloved mysteries thread
>not posting about the best episode
SAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=TcGJJ-egB40

>"I personally contacted the man who collected true accounts for the show. I asked him where he got his proof for this. He responded to me with this:

>The Beyond Belief: fact or fiction story about the monster in the kid’s closet was based on an actual event that I personally investigated in Florida many years ago. At the time it happened there was no explanation for the boy’s disappearance—until two weeks later when it was learned that he had climbed out of the closet through a ceiling panel and ran away from home. He stayed at a friend’s house surreptitiously until the friend’s mother discovered him hiding in the attic of their home and exposed the ruse. Unfortunately, the show producer responsible for checking out the truthfulness of each story was not informed until too late that the little boy had turned up at a friend’s house several blocks away.

>Investigators who had tapped the ceiling and walls in the closet did not find the panel because the boy (age 11) had wedged two pieces of wood into place over it when he was in the crawl space above the closet.

Holy shit user, finally closure a decade since I watched that episode. Thanks!

>Suddenly...

Sightings is creepykino. I think it also inspired The X-Files which is creepykino.

I like The Outer Limits (1995-2002).

Kek the show is full of this
Obviously ignorant/inept law enforcement trying to cover their asses on camera, and very obvious liars getting by on the ignorance/gullibility of the audience.

which was the "i'll give you a ride" episode?

watching right now
pure kino

>kid that goes missing after being forced by his older brother and his friends to face his fears of a monster in his closet by locking him in

This is how they determined it

Fiction: We made it up.

Fact: Somebody else made it up.

Smoothantha's Conspiracy Corner was my favourite after Unsolved Mysteries.

s01e01 doesn't look that scary

youtube.com/watch?v=nzNMCXWCZzQ

this is creepy anyone ever watch it?

I wish there was more gameshow cheating Kino, we've only got this and the WWTBAM one.

The Big Bucks one isn't even really cheating, he just figured out their system.

He can't deal with it right now.

> Robert Stack
> Stack
> Stacks on shoulders
> Unsolved Mysteries
> Unsolved
> Can't deal with it now

So much Pottery.