Canucks @ Wild

Comfy-Sunday-Edition

First for diving Kongs

hate denmark

Will >we even play again this season?

DAILY REMINDER

-Canada is sitting on a horrific housing crisis
-Canadian citizens made a terrorist war criminal rich
-It is possible to get fined tens of thousands of dollars for hurting feelings in Canada

You take that back!
Will >you meet the Leafs again this season? If so, yes - The Leafs for some reason continues to struggle against the Sens, even when the Sens are playing terribly

>Posts shit untrue bait in two threads

Ignore the Sup Forumsack and post some anime.

Anime attracks Sup Forums soyboys though

sure love it when Sup Forums invades /hoc/

me too, fucking retarded

why did we stop posting bills?

>denmark
great, dane

>attracks
I am a spelling retard

>denying reality this hard

Answer me this, was Omar Khadr not taken to Afghanistan by his father to fight against the US, and did he not kill two American soldiers? (one being a medic) Did a stand up comedian not get fined because some dyke claimed she got PTSD from his jokes?

See, the answer is yes to all of this, which makes what I said 100% true. KYS leaf, your country is the biggest joke on the planet

can someone shoop the other aho on this?

>invades

I love it when Canadians fully realize how fucking gay their country is, and then they get all flustered.

Like Don Cherry goes on and on about the Canadian military and soldiers, meanwhile Canada's faggot ass government is making terrorist war criminals rich

killing soliders in a warzone doesnt make you a terrorist.

obsessed as fuck if you actually wrote all that out like anyone gives a fuck
you sound like a BUT MUH BENGHAZI

A brainwashed child soldier Canadian citizen does not get to be taken by a foreign power, tortured, and held without trial. We have rights here in Canada and they apply to everyone whether or not they are despicable people or not

stop replying to it

desu not very fair to play the horn and then allow the play to continue

>a 15 year old kills 2 soldiers with a grenade
>guys he was a brainwashed "child" soldier
>going to jail for killing soldiers (and a medic, a war crime) is torture

Go ahead and make every sand nigger that kills soldiers rich then you fucking retard

>Canadian men

>Fagliano suspended
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know that quote is fake, right?

stop posting those disgusting flea ridden pieces of shit

hes already been brainwashed by Sup Forums. no point in trying to change his "views"

no it's just taken out of context, he means that making martyrs helps fuel the jihad which is true

Lol at watching one of the 500 regular season nhl games over playoff football.

Anyone prosecuted for offences they allegedly committed as a child should be treated in accordance with international juvenile justice standards providing special protections. Omar Khadr should not be prosecuted by a tribunal that is neither equipped nor required to provide these protections and meet these standards (U.S. military prosecution at Gitmo)

>>>/nfl/

t. Muhamed

this thread made me miss my dog

im boycotting the nfl because im such a fragile cuckold that i cant handle poc having a different political opinion from me

>15 years old
>a child

Here in America, you can be charged as an adult for killing a person, even if youre under 18. In Cana-faggotland, you get millions of dollars for killing medics.

How utterly pathetic of a country, kills US soldiers and can now actually afford real estate around Toronto. Joke of a country.

m8 all you're doing is repeating the same lines. stop already

>loving black cock in his mouth this much

I could pull up equally abhorrent shit US has perpetrated but i’m not that obsessed

Sorry America is such a shithole that minors can be prosecuted without a speedy trial, while undergoing torture at a military base in a foreign country, but we don't operate like that here

he got paid millions of dollars because he was a canadian citizen and the federal government failed to protect his individual rights and let him get tortured at gitmo for years.

stop feeding it

Flames taking penalities on purpose to fuck Smith's shutout

holy shit grease has more sense than my fellow leafs who keep replying to the Sup Forumsack, what is the thread coming to

im doing this because I know it upsets you, because you and I both know Im right and Canada is fucked

No comparison to the queerfest going on in your country

Yes America is such a shithole because you cant claim your too young to be punished for killing people, dumbfuck

>oh my god, the """"""""Canadian citizen"""""""" who killed a soldier and a medic had to put underwear on his head :( lets make him rich

Hes a sand nigger himself

fuck the reloflames

t. 56% pureblooded 27th generation german immigrant

Haha dogs are the best

can we start posting good hockey webms and plays of the last week along with Bills?

What am I, from Toronto?

Poor little canes boy

i've tried making webms for this general but its a mess. the mb limit isn't enough to get a clear clip of the play, not to mention you also have to reduce the size to save space which means you cant see shit

I know tensions are running high at the moment, but you two should take a step back and make up.
After all, either one of your teams might be in gaybec this time 2020.

victory for the flim flams!

Where are you watching bro, the on hockey streams are disappearing and since the latest update of adobe or streaming or viewing programmes, I can't stream on youtube, it says I have a HTLM5 problem?

Who else /can't wait for the flamers and snes to relocate/ here?

I agree it takes some craftsmanship, but there have been good webms posted here. Anyway it's allright

gg canes

>mfw a man takes a Chara slapper to the noggin
>and lives to tell about it

should only be 1 team that relocates. then we can go back to a proper hockey day in canada with 3 games and all 6 leaf teams playing.

Post a pulju

Post yfw you realize the Jets are going to be the team that breaks Canada's cup drought

flems relocating would be bad for hockey. but their fanbase are dicks and they dont want to pay for the arena so whatever, wouldnt be surprised if they end up in houston since the rockets owner is interested in an nhl team

>zero playoff wins
>will suddenly become good in playoffs
Nah

There is no possible place where the Flames would make more money right now than Calgary. Anyone who thinks they would ever move is delusional.

dunno, they technically have 20 loses. all those loser points are keeping them afloat

its almost like you dont know how to play hardball when you negotiate and take the very first offer you are given.

Post Jests fans faces when they realize there's no loser point or shootouts in the playoffs

first result correct

now pittsburg-rangers has to end 4,5,6-1,2 and i win something between hundred and three hundred euros

like i said it would be bad for hockey. but i'd like to see it just for the butthurt

dumb gambling addicted finnigger

Relocation of the flames is just a bad meme

There is a channel called freesports that shows a lot of hockey. Failing that I pay for premier sports if no on that I've always found a decent stream on le reddit

kek

good luck finnbro

how did /hoc/ deal with >their teams bye week? last game before the break tonight.

If alberta's economy is so good why are you in the UK?

there’s no 3on3 in the playoffs so they’re fine

r/lazyman

the team wants the break tho. more time for sutter, bortschi to get back into shape, and possibly horvat

Nah if they keep tying games at 5on5 in the regular season why will they suddenly become good at 5 on 5 OT in the playoffs?

I'd love to emigrate to Canada but I'm too scared to take the chance and leave my friends behind

because they are in the top 5 of the league of even strength goals?

could you if you wanted to?

Please come but avoid alberta like the plague even though you're a flames fan

I heard that's dead

I tried going to r/streams because I had seen it suggested so many times, but I couldn't understand how to use all of that shit.

Yet they keep tying games and having them go to OT