BUT WHY?

BUT WHY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HrHeKcZV7vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His magnetic compass is all messed up. poor little guy

What is this from?

the more i grow up the more i understand him

h-he made it right Sup Forums? he found another penguin colony somewhere out there in the wasteland and now he's living a happy life with his qt penguin wife and little penguine kids right?

right?

because I hate you

lol

He went there so the others wouldn't have to, OP.

So the others wouldn't have to.

Encounters at the end of the world

yea but they were all giant and blind

I was under the impression that he legitimately thought of walking that way because he might come across an unused body of water to fish in, while we had the prior knowledge that he wouldn't find anything.
Funny how people try to make it any more profound than that.

A royal penguin bean

and a royal hero.

das lyf mane

nigga did you watch the full clip?

Locusts are the most hideous creatures on the planet

>implying it isn't one of the most profound scenes ever caught on film

There are things we tell ourselves because the truth is much, much harsher. Look inside yourself, user. The truth can be cruel yet so very liberating.

funny how people think something completely wrong and then think it's funny when people think otherwise.

there are known feels, which are feels we know we feel. there are unknown feels which are feels we don't know we feel, and then there are feel feels, which are feels we feel we feel.

how did they know he'd go back to the mountains if they caught him?

probably tried before

just like human cucks, these little fellas can't help themselves. It's the life they were born to live

PGTOW

He hears the piping from the dead city

"CTHULHU IM COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER"

The entire reason Locust swarms happens though is cause its basically a feeding frenzy and cannibalism so this pic makes sense

BUT WHY?

Herzog's voice is so mysterious and soothing

I showed this to my friends and they found it funny and called the penguin stupid.

Are they emotionally stunted?

for the memes

UUUU

We just dont know

Sometimes I imagine being that penguin and just giving up to escape the monotonous life that we live but then I remember Sup Forums exists and go back to shitposting

My first Lovecraft novel. Based.

That final look back at the life he's leaving behind, before continuing on his journey into the unknown

>I was under the impression that he legitimately thought of walking that way because he might come across an unused body of water to fish in

penguins are not the most intelligent natures creations, but they aren't that fucking retarded.

he went to die, because the colony considered him weak. basically he went to the robo mountains

What would happen if they put him in captivity like a zoo with a new colony where he couldnt run away? Would he go crazy or begin to adjust.

>has the will the go somewhere no one has gone before
>cuck

That word doesn't mean what you think it means, retard.

>he went to die, because the colony considered him weak.

weak should feel the strong

>yfw

Yellow locusts are a zombie horde.

>Heeeeyyyy, he's a little explorer penguin!
>exploring a mountain, just like me he's adventurous!
>o-ooohh no penguins can't live on mountains?
he's going to die for his wanderlust :'(?

you really are a smart man to be honest, fag

>get raped by seal as others look on
>get shat on by fellow penguins
>come close to death on a daily basis getting food
>end up getting asshole ripped out by a seagull
Penguins have a hard life

He wants to fly

SEALED

he was simply to inteligant

I know they're not supposed to interfere with wildlife or whatever but you'd think at a certain point someone would just say this is too much

>interfere
>seal rapes you!

That's why we club em to death when they're young

He's a small guy

>thinking about swerving into the opposite lane while driving
iktf

Evolution.

There's a highway near where I live that, late at night, pretty much completely clears of any traffic whatsoever. Strange for a living in a city. I guess most people would rather use the 710, 405, etc. I used to drive down that road every other night, speeding as fast as I could brave, wanting to shove the wheel left or right and careen into a wall.

youtu.be/HrHeKcZV7vA

Why are penguins such cucks?

>driving in the desert with my brother
>thinking about just knocking the dumb woman next to us off the road before crashing and running into the desert.

The eternal canuck

tfw the abyss will never take you

It'll take us all, eventually.

At least I have these. Checked, mate.

Why would you choose the penguin over the seal?

he's actually a cuckold and can't deal with a mammal so alpha that it cucks beyond the species boundary

So intellectual suicide

Mfw seals last longer than me in sex

>Why would you choose the penguin over the seal?

Let's examine the facts.

Penguins

>entertain you every morning while you eat breakfast at the Flamingo Hilton in Las Vegas (the tiny little s. american ones)

Seals

>Stink up every pier in California
>Stink up and entire beach in La Jolla.

Know how in World War Z in Israel, they have that one guy who always does the opposite of everybody else?

That's that penguin.

It might even be how evolution bets on both sides.

There's also stories about Native Americans walking into the ocean to die when their tribe gets too big, or food is scarce. Maybe it's a carrying capacity release valve.

because penguins are cool and that seal is a faggot.

me on the left

he got rejected by another penguin and said fuck you guys i'm out

less than 50% of penguins featured in the video are cucks. #notallpenguins

That's the 100 IQ response, which is also the sub-100 IQ response.

Really stupid people like calling other people stupid, because they can't imagine any other reason for some action.

Thanks Bill Burr.

Is there another penguin coming into shot on the left at about the 31 second mark?

>they're all stupid that's why they say it
>stupid people always call other people stupid

hmm....

Yeah a lot of animals go off to die alone, in private.

Maybe they've been ostracized/exiled out, or maybe they do make a choice to just shit themselves alone.

Didn't think I'd see bystander effect among penguins while a seal rapes a penguin today.

Enough is enough after a certain point

this stupid fucking penguin wont even move it looks like hes literalliy spent days getting shit on but still sits there
what an idiot

People with videocameras are rarely moral. They see what's happening on screen and it becomes like TV to them, they don't think of changing the action.

iirc, he's actually a penguin neet. His mom wants him to fuck out of the nest because he's old as shit so she shits on him to try to get him to leave

"the agony of the devoured animal is always far greater than the pleasure of the devourer" -Arthur Schopenhauer

The same goes for rape.

Basically, suffering in this world always outweighs pleasure.

This is really funny, I hope it's true.

Smart people call people stupid too.

But stupid people really can't imagine any other reason.

It's the Dunning-Kruger effect. Stupid people are too stupid to realize how stupid they are. So they've overconfident. It happens all the time where stupid people hear smarter people talk, and call them stupid, because the smarter people are literally talking over their head, or they're unaware of some fact the smarter person knows.

>this post
>literal Sup Forums poster

top kek

fuck it. life sucks

Sometimes you'd rather be alone than stuck with a bunch of insufferable assholes.

are his GPP not worth anything though??

Was it the same penguin or another one that showed up ~80km away near their base?

DESIGNATED SHITTING PENGUIN

No, bronies are.