No, Maine is best USA

Kys
South is comfy

And Western Europe's lowest tax rate is like 40%

>Niggers
>Comfy

No

It's lovely, but it's not Maine

No, Vermont sucks. Right now is the only decent time of year here.
Sure, nuke Burlington if you want, but Vermont will still be shit, just like the rest of New England.

>muh red/blue states are better
Retard

Nogs are all in the cities, most suburban towns and rural places are almost all white
Maine is literally Canada that's why you like it leafy

wtf it's half that in the UK you melt

The only good parts of America are New England, California and the Pacific Northwest

Best US is the Rocky Mountains. Very creative name, and lots of desecrated Indian religious sites.

t. well-informed by internet memes

t. corntown, missouri

>desecrated Indian sites
Literally the whole country
Any and every state has multiple burial grounds

this

those are all completely different culturally.

>Non burgers pretend they know anything about places they have never been
Ah a normal day on Sup Forums

I live in New England, dipshit.

Sure you do babe x

Why should someone lie about living in Vermont? There's no prestige that I can see in living in a state where, until very recently, cows outnumbered people.
Have you ever been to the parts of my country you listed? On what are you basing your opinion? I've been to every region in the 48 contiguous states except PNW, and New England is nice, but not the best.

I bet Mississippi doesn't. I'm skeptical of West Virginia, too.

>Europeans go across the globe spreading Christianity and then promptly abandon it

How is Oregon, California, or Washington better than Maine, Vermont, or New HampshireM

Don't be ignorant English teacher.
I am still a believing Christian.

Mississippi had mound builders and was part of the ancestral homelsnd of the "Spartans of the lower Mississippi," the Chickasaw, a tribe undefeated in battle despite being outnumbered by neighboring tribes until they were the last Civil War Confederate group to surrender.

I wasn't saying they are, but I'll bite.
Climate
All have a referendum system, and the PNW is a less authoritarian kind of left
More laid back, less European/Canadian vibe (no offense, but I like Merica)
Higher speed limits
More space/public land
Better mountains
Better food

I can't really say, because I've never been to PNW. I don't like California, but I'd rather live there than the East Coast.
I was memeing. Mississippi is always in last place.

the eternal german only believes in work and bdsm

Oh, and I can't speak for the rest of NE, but hunting in Vermont sucks. Compared to the Midwest and the Rockies, these deer are midgets, and there aren't very many of them.
Good fishing, though.

>Climate
The hottest place on earth and a dreary grey rainforest are better than 4 comfy seasons?
>All have a referendum system, and the PNW is a less authoritarian kind of left
No idea why anyone would support a plebiscite, but Maine at least has town hall votes
>More laid back, less European/Canadian vibe (no offense, but I like Merica)
One of the reasons i like the area, last bit of true America and some common sense gun legislation that goes both ways. Maine elects more independent and 3rd party canidates than any other state and even their party politicians are famously centrist
>Higher speed limits
60mph seems fine, VT and NH have less fatal car accidents per capita than the west coast too, ME less than OR
>More space/public land
Less space but I do like the public land point, the east needs more
>Better mountains
Fair enough
>Better food
Sunjective, but personally I prefer New England's. The only really good thing they have is salmon. I believe Portland, ME was at one time rated America's best "foodie" city

I've been to New York, Boston (briefly), Salem MA, San Diego, Seattle and Bellingham (WA). I don't think I could name a single complaint if I tried, utterly spoiled for things to do and some of the most beautiful places anyone could see, if I could've lived in any of the above I'd've done it in an instant.

Hunting is better out west but not in the PNW or CA. The best hunting with the largest amount of public land, great spot & stalk opportunities, wide variety of species, accepted hunting culture, etc is areas like Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado.
The blacktail on the west coast are smaller than the whitetail on New England, turkey hinting isn't as good, CA hates hunters and has no bears, etc.

>The hottest place on earth and a dreary grey rainforest
And everything in between.
>comfy
Meme word. This place is statistically just as dreary as the PNW.
>No idea why anyone would support a plebiscite
For the same reason that I don't recognize the legitimacy of any monarch. Merica.
>true America
Original =/= true
>60mph seems fine
That kind of attitude is what I'm talking about. Are you Trudeau?
>I prefer New England's
I don't care for seafood, and I hate soups made out of seafood.
>if I could've lived in any of the above I'd've done it in an instant
Please don't. You sound like a real faggot.
Well, I moved here from Colorado. I can not think of a single way that NE is better than the Rockies. Crime is lower here, but I'm not poor, so that doesn't affect me either way.

>And everything in between.
You can't live everywhere
>Meme word. This place is statistically just as dreary as the PNW.
It isn't though, it has less rainfall and lower suicide rates
>For the same reason that I don't recognize the legitimacy of any monarch. Merica.
God Save the Queen
>Original =/= true
No, but rural does
>That kind of attitude is what I'm talking about. Are you Trudeau?
N..no
>I don't care for seafood, and I hate soups made out of seafood.
Get out
>I moved here from Colorado. I can not think of a single way that NE is better than the Rockies. Crime is lower here, but I'm not poor, so that doesn't affect me either way.
So did I, Dolores and Montezuma counties

There are Americans who've never been to NYC or DC?

Why wouldn't there be? NYC isn't some primate city like London.

a large amount I'm sure.

I have been to both. DC as a kid, I don't remember it. I got pickpocketed in Brooklyn outside a theatre.

No, all of USA is shit.

El braziliANO

t. monkey

Never been to DC, NYC or LA. Don't plan to go there either. Seattle is more than enough urban hell for me thank you very much.

Macaco

>everywhere
Right, so pick a good spot. Take a few weeks vacation in NE for October.
>rainfall
I'm talking about sunlight and all forms of precipitation. My town gets 146" annual precipitation, whereas Portland, OR gets 47" annual precipitation.
This is why CO is best.
>Queen
Stay out of my country.
>rural
No argument here, but I need to be somewhat near an urban center for work. And I hate Boston. Christ, do I ever fucking hate that city.
>Dolores and Montezuma
Pueblo County here, and hopefully Denver, Boulder, or Weld county in the near future.
I've never been to DC, and I see no reason to go there. I've been to NYC, and I dread having to go back there this upcoming spring.

>tfw 109 annual precipitation