*inhales*

*inhales*

AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/C_AdamskiTrib/status/952659708627816448
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Y'all gonna know my name

What a loser.

>Y'all gonna know my name

who?

>Fournette didn't get to blow him up

Shame

Why are american athletes so classless? You don't get this shit from other countries even with the black athletes.

standard Steelers
talk shit before
shit pants during playoffs
cry after playoffs twitter.com/C_AdamskiTrib/status/952659708627816448

>Implying Fournette even remembered who the fuck you were after this play

>Celebrating a mediocre tackle after giving up a first down
This is one reason the stoolers deserved to lose

Hood niggers, Steelers and saints are full of them. The coaches won’t reign them in anymore.

Just noticed how he motioned his hand and said, "Bring it on." before that tackle.
I love this guy and I'm not even a Jags fan

Of all the dumb shit this dude does, he forever gets a pass in my book for being the one with the most balls standing up to muh concussion faggotry

Cause it's the fans that fuck with players

>See bananas thrown at black players

coming from the same faguars team that complained that the bills trash talked and made up some bullshit about based incognito throwing racial slurs. what a bunch of assmad snowflakes

>most of them left
>the ones that stayed boo'd their team
>cheering as players get injured
lmao @ the human trash that live in shittsburg

I just watched this movie Concussion on netflix. How much is news about football head trauma in the news in the US? Do people care? I read some stuff about it on wikipedia and it seems pretty serious

Based Fournette

We mostly don't care. They know the risks and choose to play anyway.

It's all over the news. Most people are kind of willing to accept the risks, especially poor black kids. I'm of the opinion the rule changes and the greater emphasis on actually sitting out if you do receive a significant blow to the head will somewhat reduce the incidence of CTE. That being said I would also like to know the rates of CTE among pro athletes in sports not known as contact sports. I think the inherently dangerous nature of pro sports will always lead to a certain amount of repeated head trauma.

Sports media does alot of in-depth stuff on it, but the average fan doesn't care.

That being said, lots more parents are reluctant to let their kids play the game.

>multi millionaires
>we're supposed to feel sorry for them
yeah nah m8, they can wallow away in their retarded stupor while enjoying millions of dollars and an easy life.

Black people that don't ever get called out on their bullshit because everyone's afraid of being called a racist.

Damn that seems like a bad attitude. They should at least get some protection from CTE.

Doesnt seem to me that there are a lot of concussion heavy sports besides boxing and american foorball. Maybe ice hockey? In soccer the game is stopped immediately whenever someone gets hit on the head. That seems normal to me.