BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS

ITS NOT FLYNN
ITS PENCE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jeff rense?

You guys have to come to the realization, that Trump is not going to win.

King nigger and Cliton will not let that happen.

then I guess you don't need to keep shilling the idea at every opportunity if it'll never happen.

Realistically, what does Pence bring to the table for Trump? He's incredibly unpopular in his own state, and Indiana will go red regardless.

new hairstyles

>King nigger and Cliton will not let that happen.
like not letting isis take over nations??

I was going to vote for Trump until I read this post!

>keep shilling the idea at every opportunity
I'm always lurking and never posting, I havent posted in about 6 months.

It's over for common sense people. We're coming to an end of a civilized world

Test.

Political experience. Trump doesn't give a shit about placating. He'll pick the person that can do the job most effectively and has a similar mindset to him on most issues.

Oh wow, my insider source has indicated someone else!

Sauce you nigger

i'm still hoping it's newt.

everything looks in order, lydia.
have fun!

these dubs

oh shit I am now #withher

these dubs
check em for yourself

>Mike Pence
>Neocon faggot who voted for the Iraq war, supported Bush on all of his bullshit, "MUH IZREEL!!!", etc.

No thanks.

As an akekist I do not recognize your dubs
Prove your claim

Trump will win, it has already been foretold.

Funny, my insider says otherwise.

Well I'm glad that you decided to break your long standing policy to post not just once, but twice, on this very important matter.

on cbsn right now
cbsnews.com/live/

Who? And was that written by Rachel Jeantel?

Man, fuck pence. I'm a Hoosier and he's a spineless cuck who gave into the Gay.G.B.

>Pence supported the joint resolution authorizing military action against Iraq, otherwise known as the Iraq Resolution.
>During the Iraq War, Pence opposed setting a public withdrawal date from Iraq.
>Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally".
>In 2000, Pence stated "Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexual's [sic][42] as a 'discreet [sic] and insular minority' entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities." He called for "an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organisations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus" and instead advocated that resources be directed towards conversion therapy programs.
>Pence has said that homosexuals should not serve in the military, saying "Homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion".
>Pence opposes both same-sex marriage and civil unions.
>After the Supreme Court of the United States upheld the Affordable Care Act on June 28, 2012, Pence, in a closed door meeting, said that the ruling upholding the health care law was similar to the September 11 terrorist attacks.
HAHAHAHA

You mean like how the RNC was going to hand Jeb/Cruz/literally anyone else the nomination?