Shin Godzilla Thread

Last post hit bump limit
Previous Thread: Random link to Mega from MEGAnon: mega.nz/#F!t0sFgJqZ!krzR0aRu2bnlFqHDdQbUVQ
Web DL rip on nyaa, search for it
>If anyone has succeeded in pulling the 32 gig bluray rip please rip the japanese subtitles and post them here for subanon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
youtube.com/watch?v=YDlMH4foXdM
mega.nz/#!iR9BlKpb!fzIwYxV_LsRXkFlm29qUoOjzVkHHE2Jbji_ecLrDzBw
youtube.com/watch?v=3T1LB1WhKeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know man, I don't even watch Gojirra on a regular basis. I just really want to watch Shin. Admittedly I initially found interest because I heard Anno was co-directing it, but then after looking in to the movie, it actually looks pretty fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

This is something that's interested me ever since I watched Shin. How will a vs monster movie work with this Godzilla?

I watched the shorter version when it first came out, and yeah it's pretty decent. You can see a fair bit of Anno in the direction, even some of the cheats they use in anime to save on having to animate too much which is kind of weird.

Typically I prefer the goofy Godzillas (Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla, Godzilla Final Wars etc) but Shin was a nice change of pace.

Does anyone know what the quality of the 4GB version is like? I was trying to turn the MKV into an MP4 and ended up with a 2GB version, and I guess it looks pretty good for 2GB even though I didn't need a smaller size.

I heard of a 2GB version, has it been uploaded?

great movie and I can't wait to watch it again. did anyone else find the pacing to be insane? I had to catch my breath it's so swift.

Subs now please.

>getting done for distribution

I don't bloody think sharia allows it.

Every time when I'm trying to watch "cool" moments like military vs Godzilla, I'm ending up watching whole movie.

I got the 2GB version, still not sure on whether I should upload it or not senpai.

I don't want the Japanese CIA sent to my house.

What are you worried about? the movie has shown you how incompetent the japs are in a crisis.

Come on do it, you're not getting caught, everything's already up.

Yeah I guess you're right. Upload is at 20%

top cgi here guys

this is just a conversion of the WEB release?

youtube.com/watch?v=YDlMH4foXdM

I downloaded the 37GB version from Mega, and while trying to convert it to MP4, ended up with a 2GB version.

ah, I see. alright

How's the upload going?

DO any of these versions have English subtitles?

Not yet but subsanon is working on it (actually I think he's sleeping right now, but he was almost done so once he wakes up a couple more hours)

Subanon is almost done but he went to bed, come back tomorrow night

I feel bad for just sitting in these threads without helping. I have so much time on my hands.

I'd say it'll probably be closer to tuesday till subanon is finished, gotta take into account how tedious a task this is for a small team. I'm greatful they took it upon themselves in the first place, this is gonna be pure gookino

Next time subanon pops up ask for his email and get it crackin man! Only if you're truly qualified though. Sup Forums salutes our fellow weeb patriots

When we finally get a definitive subbed version that we can all agree upon in regards to quality, I'm going to seed it 10 to 1 at least.

I hope some of you will join me. Maybe we could also get it up on the usenet

Hey guys, I'm going to share with you a video I made about how Japan handled the 2011 earthquake situation.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Shin Godzilla, but I thought you might like it.

Again, this has nothing to do with Shin Godzilla whatsoever.

mega.nz/#!iR9BlKpb!fzIwYxV_LsRXkFlm29qUoOjzVkHHE2Jbji_ecLrDzBw

I think they'll just be uploading the files to subscene, we already have the BR and webdl

Waiting for subs for the Web-DL version

I really hope the subs are ready before monday.

I'm sitting here hoping the Sup Forums subs will sync up perfectly with that version

THAT FUCKING SUBSANON SHOULDVE FINISHED THE SUBS BEFORE HE SLEPT. I HOPE THAT FUCKER NEVER WAKES UP NOW!

I for one am grateful that somebody is bothered to do it in the first place. I'm not in that great of a hurry, I've already waiting months to see the movie and a little longer won't hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=3T1LB1WhKeA

Don't be an ungrateful cunt.

In MPV just hit Z or X to shift subtitles forward or back 1/10 second. I don't know about editing the subs directly to keep them there but that can get your timing where you want pretty easy.

kys

SHOULD I BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT? I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF HE ACTUALLY DELIVERED. WHAT A FUCKING LAZY PIECE OF SHIT THAT SUBSANON IS.FUCK HIM AND FUCK YOU!

there are better ways to bump a thread.

HONESTLY how I feel. I've got a great need to see it, but it's like a calm need tugging at my willy.

bait

More please.

Is it this hard to find this movie? I've watched it 3 times on kodi over the last few months. Subbed and all

You watched the version with 20 minutes cut out of it then.

You watched an edited version that is missing 20 minutes.

SUPPLIES

Is the version they show on airplanes also the cut one?

Ah gotcha ... Ok then is the 20 minutes any Godzilla footage or is it more of the in-between Japanese board room footage ?

Subs wheeeeeeeeeeeeen?

Yes. (at least that's what I was told)

Well as I said I have seen it 3 times now and I never felt like I missed anything ... I suppose I may feel different after seeing that footage in the full cut ... Although there is one scene that might make more sense now that I think about it

>white towel

Whoever drew this fucked up

He does the best fanart of her I've seen on pixiv though

im back
back again

gonna get back to work boys. i can't put my entire day into this like i did yesterday though. hopefully it'll be done soon. could be today, but i'm not 100% sure.

work monkey work

Gambatte !

Good luck!

eat my ass
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Godspeed, user

Hey man, you know we're gonna patrol. If you want respect you got it, but not this way

Jk, I'm gay

Have a good luck Kamata

You glorious bastard.

Lov u

that's some nasty artifacting on top right

Which top right.

I also just noticed some in the bottom left. Do you reckon it's because I'm using VLC or something.

you can do it!!!

We'll wait.

Not him but I've made it a bit more visible here, it's much more apparent on the compressed (left) file. It's really not that bad though considering the saving in file size, unless you want the movie for archiving or are watching it on a massive OLED TV it's just nit-picking. In dark scenes with high motion it probably sticks out more.

Yeah true. I just tried it with MPV, can't really tell if there's much of a difference. The compressed is on the right side this time.

>can't really tell if there's much of a difference

Between MPV and VLC that is.

What's the runtime of the version subanon is working on?

1:59:50

YOU ARE ONE LAZY FUCKER. DON'T BOTHER UPLOADING THE SUBS. FUCK YOU

Nice, thanks

lol this guy just keeps on trying

MPV looks a lot better except it exposes the artifacting more

Speak for yourself

You are a fucking disappointment. You shouldve finished the subs before you slept. Assface

Is there a commentary or interview with Anno?

I'd love some behind the scenes stuff with him

YAMETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

best thread on Sup Forums atm

i'm gonna finish the subs just to spite you

#REKT

Please do, I feel like I gyped myself watching the 1:40 version.

No pressure but if you do this, you will have produced the one positive thing to come out of Sup Forums since 2012.

I want to have hope for this board. You have given me a glimmer of hope.

She's not beautiful but why am i attracted to her, Sup Forums?

i've been pondering the same question.

Probably because within the movie what you see is what you get, in a world of painted whores snap chatting about their breast implants, she is pretty much an outlier, a woman who woke up at a sensible time, took a shower, made breakfast, combed her hair into a presentable manner then went straight to work.

she would probably explode into treats if you fingered her

She's beautiful.

Because you're a virgin.

This nigga killed Gojira alone. What a fucking beast.

She looks like pic related.

Necessary evil.

GO SUBANON!!!! RESTORE MY FAITH IN HUMANITY!!