Who did 9/11?

I'm curious as to what the majority of Sup Forums thinks

>poal.me/wegc94

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bdr_2IAJWU
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
youtube.com/watch?v=9X2rzYCo-hw
foxnews.com/story/2002/05/13/police-seize-rental-truck-with-tnt-traces.html
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
americanfreepress.net/9-11-cop-breaks-silence/
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it/Dancing_Israelis
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Who did 9/11

the 2 planes silly goy

you know damn well that we know who

I'm trying to see how many jewish astroturfing shill are here

The other two didn't do anything wrong.

Bush knocked down the towers

youtube.com/watch?v=6bdr_2IAJWU

Islam did it, credit where credit is due. Saying it was a "bunch of Hajis with boxcutters" just ignores how sophisticated the doctrine of Islamic Jihad is. There are silent, vocal and active participants, all leading to the same goal.

If these fuckers had their way we'd be living in a caliphate right now paying Dhimmi or getting our heads cut off.

Yes goy, it was bush. Totally not a puppet for israel

You jews need to gtfo of canada

Mudshits did it, but the (((elites))) allowed it to happen. Literally everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong that day, and every single security measure failed. It's not just a (((coincidence)))

Bush was used both as a scapegoat and as damage control, I think he's neither smart nor malicious enough to have had a real hand in it.

Debunked conspiracy fags should just be lobotomized, I'm glad to leave this shithole. Jews are a problem but unfortunately they're not the problem right now when you have US and Israel foreign policy fucking shit up.

>Debunked

ahahahahahahahaha

Jews and Saudis were allowed by Bush to create a reason for the US to spend decades in the middle east

definitely the jews. They wanted to start a war between the west and Islam and they needed a way to frame Islam in a negative way, despite the fact no Muslim terrorist beforehand ever committed such a mass attack on civilians like that

Obviously not debunked for people with conspiracy fetishes. The conspiracy goes as far as Israel not telling the US something they themselves already knew, and it doesn't take a fucking genius to understand WHY Israel would do that. It suits both needs for the US and Israel.

post more pics

Jewish puppets vs Islamic puppets = GLOBAL CRISISwhich leads to the JUSTIFICATION for:

THE JEW WORLD ORDER

Al Qaeda.

How the fuck would Albert like even know about nazism in 1871?

It was clock kid Achmed Abdullah Muhammad

its almost like they planned it

Thats ficking dumb

This basically implies Jews have some sort of incredible, godlike foresight.

haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

proven to be a hoax

Some Israeli's thought 9/11 to be a good excuse to go after Al Qaeda. Does not mean they were responsible for it.

Tomorrow it will rain and will be a good excuse for me to do some reading. Does not mean I created the rain.

So you admit they had prior knowledge then

Why didn't the Mossad stop the attacks before they happen? Oh right, because they hate gentiles and America.

Trannies