LIKING TRANS GIRLS IS NOT GAY

just try and prove this wrong

protip: you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory
strawpoll.me/10742446
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't make either less fake or disgusting.

Dicks and pussies. It's really not that complicated, you stupid fuckwit.

whatever you gotta tell yourself, faggot

i'm straight and not attracted to the trans man on the right

lol i'm so retarded

Uh, duh. Gays like things what looks like mens, if you like things what looks like girls its not gay.
Simple shit

>false dichotomy of two groups of mentally ill fags
both go into the oven

They were all born men, it doesn't matter what parts they have, they are all genetically men.

FPBP

All is right in the world

its gay either way actually, what is hard to understand about that?

You can fool my dick all you want, it does not change your gender.

Being attracted to 2D japanese cartoon women doesn't make you "gay" but that doesn't make it healthy or normal either. There is no such thing as "transgender" -- gender is determined by chromosomes, and no amount of makeup or surgery will make a mutilated penis a real vagina, fuck off with your psuedo scientific delusions

Technically speaking the woman in the right is still a woman and is printed on her genetic code the XX. It would be disgusting and really weird but is still straight.

Just like the other faggots in the left have XY in their genetic codes, making them men.

I have fucked uglier women then buck angel. Nice try OP. The main event is Dick with the trans "girls" stop pretending its not.

uh what?

the person on the right is genetically female

r u retarded? can you not read?

both are disgusting and should be gassed, kys mentally ill fag.

>either/or fallacy

I'm not attracted to either of them. I'm not attracted to the "girls" because I know they have a dick, and I'm not attracted to the "man" because despite having a cunt she looks just like a man

This was Buck Angel before

A straight man would not be interested after learning that the "girls" were/are males and have dicks and balls and no vagina.

You "neo" homosexuals, however, would be all for it, especially and exactly for the reasons straight men would not.

So if you didn't know they had dicks, you'd be attracted to them.

So you're gay.

Not even a nice try faggot. The sooner you come to terms with your degenerate homosexuality the sooner you will find some peace, time to come out of the closet then kill yourself degenerate.

Being attracted to either makes you a mental illness enabling degenerate.

>just try and prove this wrong

Sure.

It's gay to like men.
It's gay to like "women" who used to be men.
It's also gay to like "men" who used to be women.
It's not gay to like real women.

Pretty simple.

No it doesn't. I want nothing to do with either

I'm not attracted to anything that's trans. Being any kind of trans is intrinsically unnatractive.

so once you learned the man on the right has a vagina you would be attracted to him right?

sauce for the traps on the left?

of course I'll be attracted to some cunt who went through a thousand therapies and surgeries to look like a women if he does look like one and I believe he is one, that's not gay at all

the faggotry is in having sex with the thing and rubbing your cocks together

I would fuck buck angel right in the cunt

Can people honestly not tell the sex of each? Always look below the neck, it should be natural to see the ones on the left have a slight bump and the one on the right is smooth.

>cock-hungry faggots defend their attraction to penis by saying a man who cut his dick off is basically a woman

>If you trick someone into thinking you're a woman, he's gay

hows that town rapist working out for you?

>It's gay to like "women" who used to be men.
>It's also gay to like "men" who used to be women.
Objection!, you say this as if being a man/woman can be changed like a pair of socks. Try sticking to the facts please.

i dont give a FUCK what anyone says, I would absolutely fuck the shit (literally) out of these two fuccbois and execute that ugly muscular dyke

One looks like a man the other one is a man, either way you are gay

>haha now you have to have sex with this creature or you are a homo!

It's funny how they have no respect for people's right to not fuck them

>OP is so insecure about being a fucking FAGGOT that he has to make this thread everyday to delude himself into thinking hes not a total FAGGOT for like MEN with COCKS that wear dresses

OP, no matter how many times you post this today or even if you make this thread everyday for the next billion gajillion years, you will always ALWAYS be a fucking FAGGOT

Bro if you werent gay you would like normal women dude.

why choose trans when you have not trans faggot

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory

>Be bi
>Don't give a fuck either way

My dick really can't tell the difference in feeling when fucking a guy or a girl up the butt.

but you are moving goalposts and refusing to answer the question. Which one is straight and which one is gay?

IF it was just the left then you would have said it was gay, but that means that the right is straight. You cannot have it both ways. Either a man taking estrogen is gay and a female taking testsosterone is straight, or, sexuality doesnt really work like that and you are unable to admit you are wrong.

>If you aren't attracted to mentally ill faggots in dresses, you must be attracted to Buck Angel

If you like something with a cock it makes you a faggot.

theres no such thing as trans girls. you just have a mental illness.

Well I have a trap fetish and I don't find these two attractive, so am I str8 now?

But I'm not attracted to men or ugly women.

>itt: insecure fags only care about whats between the legs and not the overall package
Honestly, these people are afraid the tranny will have a bigger dick.

Sauce on blonde on left? S/he is pretty as fuck.

This. These arguments are so dumb. The woman on the right looks like a man, so whether or not its technically gay to want to fuck her, its definitely disgusting, because as a woman she's mannish and hideous.

Still has a Y chromosome.

so liking huge muscular hairy dudes that have vaginas doesnt make you gay? Is that the kind of thing you fap to and try to convince yourself is straight?

You cannot say X is gay and also the opposite of X is gay. It has to be one or the other

this to be quite honest

>tfw when the trap has a tiny feminine penis

Man if that argument is true I don't even want to know what I am.

Who else here

The one that was born with a dick is still a man, so if you fuck it you're gay. The one born with a vagina is still a woman so if you fuck it you're straight.

Super fucking simple, leaf.

Where do cockroaches have their genitals? How do I tell the males from the females?

First off, those "women" look gross, and one day, you're just going to admit you're a homo, anyways. If you can't figure out why trannies are disgusting, you are a lost cause. You know why faggots want to be "accepted"? Because they're miserable psychopaths who want to drag down the rest of society and make us suffer with them. A tranny will NEVER be the same as a real woman. It doesn't even begin to compare. Fucking trannies is disgusting. You will never have a beautiful woman bear your own child. Just think about that. That's how pathetic you are. Your main goal in life is to have an orgasm. That's fucking pathetic.

How about not being attracted to either you sick queers.

>dudes that have vaginas

you don't even try to sound right

>people are jerking it to actual slaaneshi horrors

>You cannot say X is gay and also the opposite of X is gay.
Yes you can, or did you think that only tumblr used doublethink?

Hey op this is a natural born female. Pic related. I wouldn't stick my dick in her just like I wouldn't stick my dick in buck . Because that's just fucking g nasty

And I wouldn't stick my those guys dressed up as women because I'm not gay

good to know you like muscular hairy women then burger ;)

Waow rely mak u tink!!!!!

How about I find them both repulsive and I'm still straight?

>time for business
>no pussy

Half the fun, gone right there.

;______;
But why did she already have big veiny man hands? Have we all been rused?

you gotta pull something out of your ass first to see it

I don't know if I should pity or envy you.

I don't want either though. It has nothing to do with being called gay.

strawpoll.me/10742446

protip: they're all freaks

it's not /d/ without the /d/ick user

No and nothing in the post you quoted suggests that. For "him" it means that whoever is attracted to men and who would be attracted to "him" would cease to be attracted (except for "new" queer people) after learning that he used to be a female, has a vagina, and doesn't have a penis or balls.

yo im not gay but...

>natural born female.
actually that one is a tranny. You can tell by the 20 pounds of makeup , obvious plastic surgery and photo shop. this is a natural born female

You can still see the man in it

>boipucci
>gay

>its okay to suck his dick and take it in the ass, HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL
You fucking weirdos always end up going full homo, anyways.

I'm trying my very hardest to pick only sfw images

Being attracted to men who look like women isn't gay because you're attracted to all the female characteristics that make them look female.

Now if you fuck 'em, THAT'S gay.

durrr what are secondary sexual characteristics

You're not attracted to the man because of his body, it looks manly despite the genitals. How is that any different than being attracted to a girl despite the genitals

Neither are completely female, so no.

Faggot. You like men in dresses. Fucking creep.

FPBP

You are a degenerate for liking either.

>trans girls

You mean a girl that wants to be a guy.
Yeah, that wouldnt be gay.

A faggot that wants to be a girl is not a "trans girl" it is a trans guy.
I don't care what a mentally ill person wants to be called. A male is a male.
I don't cater to their delusions.

If you like a faggot you are one yourself.

We don't like vaginas, we like dicks tho. But not in a gay way.

Just because I'm not attracted to men, doesn't mean I should be attracted to ugly women.

false. iv never dated a trap that wears dresses but nice try ;)

You'd be a fag if you didn't want to

Sort of, yes, but you have to admit that's an exceptionally beautiful tranny

You fetishist freaks need to stop sexually-harassing lesbians. You aren't a lesbian and they don't want your shriveled dick.

im not asking who you are attracted

I am asking you if is is gay to like the right

and the answer is obviously yes

Men have penis's women have vaginas

Fucking stupid.

My brain is wired to be attracted to feminine facial features, there's nothing I can do to change that, and there's nothing wrong with being attracted to female features.

Now, when they pull down their pants and you see a dick, that's a different story. Because if you start suckin'... you gay.

Who cares, fags time is numbered. It is only a matter of time until medicine and artificial eugenics cleanses them from the world forever.

>liking trans-anything

No.

Why bother to prove it? You can fuck whomever you like, I'll reserve the right to call you a faggot anyways.

>being a man
>wanting to fuck men makes you a faggot
>wanting to fuck men who look like women makes you a faggot
>wanting to fuck women who look like men also makes you a faggot

It's pretty easy.
As a man the only way you can be straight is if you want to only fuck women who look like women.
Everything else makes you a gigantic fucking faggot.