HE'S BACK

on CNN panel right now

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/12/opinions/orlando-terror-nightclub-shooting-omara/
cnn.com/2014/08/13/opinion/omara-michael-brown-police-shooting-racial-injustice/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra5VSZPZ4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=RhLXwkHtMns
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he''s made some pretty lib cuck statements lately

what's he been saying??

cucking for gun control:

cnn.com/2016/06/12/opinions/orlando-terror-nightclub-shooting-omara/

cucking for mike brown:

cnn.com/2014/08/13/opinion/omara-michael-brown-police-shooting-racial-injustice/

the black dallas trauma surgeon: "i've never been abused by police verbally or physically, but i'm still afraid"

give me a fucking break

CNN is begging for a race war.

Best Friends Lunch!

Talk about a blast from the fucking past.

That being said. I don't think there was a single time on Sup Forums better than the Zimmerman trial

it was amazing

>they don't need a white lives matter

>watching cnn
neck yourself

OY VEY

Former Ferguson Police Chief laying down facts and this Lemon faggot is saying it doesn't matter.

Well fine. If that's all that's needed I HAVE been abused by a black man (home invasion). Therefore I guess my fear of black people is justified right?

Lemon is such a huge race baiter. I bet he thratened CNN with a racism suit if they didn't let him hold this "debate"

>The system treats blacks differently

Fucking prove it. What law on the books demands different treatment based on race? God I hate these people so much.

>CNN
>Facts

I recommend you stop watching, there is no benefit to this except more stress

CNN on Hillary:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra5VSZPZ4pM

>telling people to respect police and keep your hands on the wheel

VICTIM BLAMING!

>CNN cuts of Reporter for dropping Hillary truth bombs:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhLXwkHtMns

Fox news to, yesterday they brought on some niggress bitch who literally said: "I want to care about the police killed in Dallas, but I just can't... I feel the shooter was a martyr"
I almost popped a forehead vein.

All the whites who ask question in the audience are jewish

>Is that where the healing begins?

Holy shit, it's like a Police Squad parody.

>the KKK are involved and have been from the beginning

>50 Shades of America didn't work
>ACTIVATE THE WHITE SHAMING DEBATE

>hi Don
>do you think if blacks actually valued the family unit, that we would be having this discussion today
>I'll hang up and listen

The victim hood narrative - in any form - will bring about the destruction of civilization.

>that nose

>jewish tradition

HOLY SHIT YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

LITERALLY YIDDISH

This honker

she spoke in hebrew and i closed it

>more whites kill whites

That's false.

Portland is a disgrace. Nuke it please.

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

Except it's completely right.

Not as a percentage, which is what's relevant.

Fox is owned by Saudi Arabia and CNN is owned by Israel. Of course they both want a race war in the US.