It's a Big Bird has to explain to Julia that there's nothing wrong with rubbing her private parts...

>it's a Big Bird has to explain to Julia that there's nothing wrong with rubbing her private parts, just don't do it in public episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIq8jLj5TzU
youtu.be/lYIRO97dhII
youtube.com/watch?v=f9uo98lORhw
youtube.com/watch?v=dnOtWlHLcAs
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-v6T4gUmkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I stop having lewd thoughts about a fake puppet?

Isn't Stephanie supposed to have pink hair?

>Julia's autism has cost him his soul

Kek

How does an autistic puppet become a meme so fast?

what makes her autistic? how does she stand out among a retarded baby, a compulsive eater, a guy who lives in a trashcan and a vampire who counts everything?

>le redpill

Reddit

>using 'le' even ironically
Back to r/Sup Forums you go

In the show you can see that she has:
Echolalia
Sensory Issues
Repetitive behaviors
Mild OCD
That's about it though. I also don't know if she is mildly mentally retarded or has savant syndrome if you know what I mean. Though she is likely to be high-functioning because she can actually speak. If she was low-functioning she wouldn't be able to speak or you hand gestures whatsoever and would probably punch herself constantly.

Also this image is a very good reference.

It happened with Mass Effect Andromeda

>Transparent it's 2017 and still no etsubatsu muppet

>it's a Cookie Monster has to explain to Julia that you shouldn't throw used tampons at people when you get upset episode

she's four years old you sick fucks.

actually once on my country tv they showed a case of an autistic girl who couldn't stop masturbating everywhere she went
her mom had to slap her hands for her to stop and then she would start reeeeeeeeeeeeeing
it was actually very depressing

>Transparent it's 2017
huh

There's no way I can say that I'm interested in seeing this without coming off as a total pedo

Is she autistic or "autistic"? Is she full-blown autismal or just on the fucking spectrum?

True autism isn't a laughing matter, it's people who can't (or won't) speak at all, generally aren't toilet trained, constantly bang their heads against walls and try to hurt themselves and don't make eye contact with anyone ever.

he never said she was a kid

>it's a Julia screams when The Count says a prime number episode

she wasn't a kid, the behavior seems very common in severe cases of autism, like the webm people keep posting of that japanese dude masturbating himself like he is a crab

Got some sauce on that famalam

"girl" implies child. "women" implies adult. "kid" implies juvenile goat

It was report from a tv show from a third world country
I couldn't possibly know the search terms for it

>it's a Julia compulsively washes her hands after touching the Cookie Monster episode

I'm going to buy a Julia doll

no

girl implies she has tits and a vagina

boy implies he has a penis

From description above just sounds like aspbergers syndrome

>it's an ETSUBATSU episode

Dayum shame

>it's an every modern episode is blatant anti-white indoctrination episode

Wouldn't it be smart for the mentally handicapped to be the only form of legal prostitution. They can preform very few basic jobs, but they could easily be fuck toys, and people who are fond of specific ones could fund their special needs. This could help them get off of welfare and earn their means by providing a service as well.

>autistic screeching intensifies

she's a puppet

>It's a Sup Forums has to explain Julia that Sup Forums has to stay in its containment board episode

what would Jim think of the show today?

Kill yourself Sup Forums

That's a pretty bigoted way of looking at it

I think he'd like it, senpai

I want to fuck young Julia

Jim Henson himself was autistic so he probably wouldn't mind.

can someone answer me this: is it illegal to fuck a girl with autism? I mean not quite downs, but almost.

like can I get in trouble?

no, it's not even illegal to fuck a girl who is severely mentally retarded as long as she is of age and consents.

Autism is a spectrum.
No.

Drawfag here, taking requests you sickos.

>It's a cookie monster has to explain to Julia that cookies taste better than feces episode

>it's a Julia shares her rare Kermit pics and acts like Kermit is a deity episode

alright fuck it ill do it

julia a cute. A CUTE!

post sesame street kino

youtube.com/watch?v=kIq8jLj5TzU

>It's a Julia hospitalizes Beaker when he tries to turn off the TV in an attempt to stop her watching the same three seconds of Lion King and rewinding episode

I don't know why but these images like that always make me smile.

Underrated post

>there's not much to do when your friends are all fish
Ernie Goes to Japan

youtu.be/lYIRO97dhII

>Ywn have a cute daughter

Why even live lads

how easy are autistic girls though

why is sesame street such a perfect show, bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=f9uo98lORhw

The "spectrum" is MUCH broader than you believe it to be.

Almost anyone who gets more than half of their human interaction quotas met on the internet are on the "spectrum"

People who are into anime or Zodiac signs or work for IT are on the "spectrum"

It doesn't end at Sonic and poor hygiene/social skills.

I can't speak for more unfortunate, younger, or more gullible autists, but I'd sooner get off setting you on fire than actually having sex with you.

>image makes fun of "redpill"
>snowflake still gets triggered

>It's a Julia curls up in the corner, pulls her own hair and shrieks while the teacher and students are forced to tolerate her "normal behavior" episode

>not posting the superior version

youtube.com/watch?v=dnOtWlHLcAs

doesn't exist anymore, was rolled into autism spectrum disorder.

Girls can't really be autistic. Someone will always love them.

>kermits face when she says cookie monster

>ywn hug Gandolfini

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-v6T4gUmkw

Haven't seen him in anything recently
:^)