Kodi

why don't you have it?

Other urls found in this thread:

seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-setup-fusion-add-on-installer-kodi-xbmc/
fusion.tvaddons.ag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pleb shit for normies

what would the un pleb shit be then? netflix? downloading viruses onto ur laptop off pirate bay?

Cos it's shit

yeah whatever it is you do, that's pleb shit

kino.is

using the phrase
"pleb shit for normies"
makes you pleb shit normie

nigger you can say whatever you want it doesn't change reality

>nigger
ur either a confused white guy
or a dirty degenerate
either way i don't value ur opinion

especially when you haven't suggested an alternative to it

But I do, free Sky movies, free netflix, free nowtv, free movies, its literally perfect.

Because I'm too lazy to unplug my amazon stick from the tv, plug it into my computer and google "how to install kodi"

I'll do it next week

free everything

I didn't want to bother with trying to configure it on my server
I just run plex because it's designed to run headless

You don't need to plug it into your computer.

You can do it all through the firestick itself. I'd suggest using the phone app to type quicker.

I got a firestick, put this and the other whatnot on it and I am completely underwhelmed. Glad I got it cheap because it's nothing special.

having sex with real females is pleb shit? back to

yeh mines just in the back of my tv
i don't need to bother with torrents sites or even really searching for things to watch anymore because it does that for you
all you need to do is maybe from time to time see if there is any new good add ons to download
i'm looking for one with brazilian tv atm i have a few channels but I want to get like all of them

I have it on pc, laptop, mobile phone and tablet... but, I still prefer to download tbqh. It's great to have there for a quick flick, but streaming quality will never match the full downoaded hd.

Almost bought an android box a few times but what's the point. Better just to throw a 1080p onto a usb and watch it on the telly.

Am I doing it right?

Just ordered a media box on Amazon for it.

How piss easy is it to get it all up and running?

what's the point

how do you get pirated content onto it for free?

i've been going through the young turks docs section it's amazing
there is literally endless amounts
im currently watching
Britains best new building riba sterling prize

tvaddons.com follow the directions. piece of cake.

ridiculously easy just search it on youtube

i have a wd live box

I like to use Emby. My TV's plugged directly into my PC anyway, but it's nice to have a tidy frontend for my TV shows and films with metadata and such.

Takes 2 minutes, dude. Add "fusion" zip through tvaddons.ag/ and it dls an "addon installer" and "config wizard".

The wizard will set it all up with addons for you, or you can browse the catalog through the addon installer and pick your own. There's something called "indigo" now, which is basically a new addon installer.

Here's a jist

seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-setup-fusion-add-on-installer-kodi-xbmc/

1 Open Kodi
2 Select SYSTEM > File Manager
3 Select Add Source
4 Select None
5 Type the following EXACTLY fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
6 Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type fusion
7 Select OK
8 Go back to your Home Screen
9 Select SYSTEM
10 Select Add-Ons
11 Select Install from zip file
12 Select fusion
13 Select begin-here
14 Select plugin.program.indigo-x.x.x.zip
15 Wait for Add-on enabled notification
16 Indigo is now installed and ready to use
17 Go back to your Home Screen
18 Select PROGRAMS
19 Select Indigo
20 Select Addon Installer
21 You will now see all the features that the addon installer offers. These will allow you to easily install add-ons to your Kodi device

22 Checkem

cheers boys

lol I laugh at poorfags that have to jump through all these hoops because theyre too stupid to earn good money.

Must really suck being a worthless low income piece of trash that has to pirate everything.

Threadly remindeer that the only people who say "normies" are fucking normalfags who don't want to offend faggots and homos by saying "normalfag"

This how it starts: SJWs infiltrate a community and try to convert its slang into their gay babyspeak

so is this bullshit any better than windows media center was i.e. looking at your own files

or does it actually show you movies and let you stream them for free without sifting through torrents n shiet

I stopped pirating movies years ago. netflix and TV are so easy and my family has them already

Buying stuff is even more inconvenient.

Wrong.

I got a Raspberry Pi 3 with OSMC, so I don't know what you are talking about.

How is simply linking a program to an internet source jumping through hoops?

I get all channels, all live sports, all TV shows and movies released in the past 50 years, for free. No ads, no selling me shit, no restrictions. All for 1 minute of typing. And the best part is.. it's not even illegal.

If YOU wanna pay 9:99 every month for a shitty ad infested service then go ahead. I'd rather buy other things like games, clothes etc.

it's just shorter than typing normalfags
if I cared enough to type it out all the time I would

>the only moral form of consumption is my preferred form of consumption
oh boy i'm sure this will be an interesting derail

>9.99 every month

lol

Yeah, keep pretending you arent a poorfag loser.

>I get all channels, all live sports, all TV shows and movies released in the past 50 years, for free. No ads, no selling me shit, no restrictions

but how

who is sending you these things for free and why

It's shit. All the normies have jumped on the bandwagon so most of the streams are slow as fuck. I just use Terrarium on my phone now, and directly stream from that to a chromecast or my Amazon box.

>it's not even illegal.

Is it not? how does that work then?

I got a lifetime membership on Plex pretty cheaply some years ago, and it works fine.

fucking cache folder is 70gb though

ignore his weak bait lad
if he was really that dumb I doubt he would be here or maybe at best Sup Forums

I'm more into the tv and movie content but the thousands of world wide tv channels are a bonus especially the sport

Looks like you got cucked by cable to me. Who even fucking uses cable anymore?

Seeing that makes me love "the scene" even more.

this is tragic you pay all that money and don't get a quarter of what we get

>wanting to waste space by buying physical media
kek, git gud at torrenting m8

Directv isnt cable, stupid. You'd know that if you werent poor and stupid.

Well yeah. Youre poor.

What dont I get?

Who said anything about physical media, dummy? I dont even buy physical games for my PS4. I'm 100% digital.

It's called having a good job, kids. Try it sometime.

>implying
i work, but i don't want to spend money on entertainment. Why not just have a copy for free, encoded by some of the best (HDbits internals)? Wew

>degenerate mindset
he spends money on free stuff to impress anons half his age on a vietnamese message board

I

I said "good job," as in a job that isnt entry level or minimum wage.

again, i have a "good job". And i live in switzerland, so money is not an issue here :^)

You come across bitter as fuck my man, hope you manage to lighten up a little

The quality is dogshit, but every normie will tell you the 'quality is great even for stuff thats out in movies now', 90% of the sports plugins dont work for shit, its slow, laggy and unresponsive not to mention a pain in the fucking ass to use. I tried using it for sports but every channel is unavailable, even after installing the plugins that were most popular for sports.

>And i live in switzerland, so money is not an issue here :^)

Expect for the part where you pay like 50% income tax.

You come across as poor. Hope you manage to get a job.

People give Kodi's streaming lots of shit but Netflix is just as bad.

i have it, but i prefer the regular OS with my file commander and video player of choice and a big font. it's just eye candy, with a loss of functionality.

No way man, I just had a bunch of people here tell me the quality is as good as if not better than directv. Poorfag losers that have to pirate entertainment wouldnt lie, would they?

>50% income tax
haha sure m8, whatever makes you believe that :^)

I've never got a single virus in all the years I nearly exclusively used piratebay.
How fucking dense can you be?

If you were wealthy you wouldn't spend your life watching TV and shitposting on Sup Forums.

>setting up Kodi
>downloading torrents
>buying the BluRay/DVD/VHS

Too much work. Might as well download Showbox, Terrarium or whatever movie app is hip these days and stream from your phone. 10 seconds is all you need.

Where did I say I was wealthy, stupid? Cite the post where I said I was wealthy, little bitch.

This is why youre poor. Because youre dumb. No one wants to higher a moron.

>higher
lmao

>not having an always on 20TB Plex server capable of multiple simultaneous transcodes with Sickrage and Couchpotato to automatically download new releases through your VPN and have them suddenly appear on your Tv, computer or phone whereever you are in the world for flawless playback
I thought you fags liked Tv and Film

Oh man you sure caught me. My typo totally changes everything, doesnt it? Youre not a poorfag anymore, right?

M8, the wealthiest people do not get wealthy by buying things that they do not need to pay for.

This is how we know you are not wealthy.

>Showbox

Kodi just has a much wider range than these apps and only takes 1 minute to install, that's why I use it. After that it's 1 click to watch anything. I've used Showbox, Popcorntime, Primewire etc, but they all have a limited data pool.

I'm gonna watch the England game in 1080p in 10 minutes by clicking 1 button, can't get any more streamlined than that.

>streaming addons
you guys are using these through a VPN riiiight?

Because I'm not some fucking poorfag

>the wealthiest people do not get wealthy by buying things that they do not need to pay for.
Oh look its the same weak argument the poorfags always spout. That's why wealthy people all drive $30k cars right?

>This is how we know you are not wealthy.
Point out where I claimed to be wealthy? Yeah thats why I thought.

You = a pathetic loser that just got BTFO

Take a sharp object to your wrist, little bitch. I promise no one will miss you.

LMAO @ these losers that think you need to be "wealthy" to not have to pirate.

I wonder if "wealthy" to them means making $35k a year.

Because I'm intolerant to SHIT qualities videos

piratefags can ironically spend a lot of money pirating though.
I spent $200 on my NAS, $200 on an android tv box, $120 on a plex pass and $40 on a lifetime VPN.
That's not even including what I spent on the harddrives in my NAS.

And I spent $900 on my 60" plasma. What's your point?

I'm not american.

>VPN

What's the point? Streaming isn't illegal. Uploading and distributing is illegal.

>$40 on a lifetime VPN.
Must be a shit VPN.

Ironic that you think you are in a position to call anyone a loser while sperging out like an edgy retard on Sup Forums.

I'm assuming you have some kind of mental illness if you think you are at all entertaining.

maxes out my download speed and allows torrents, good enough for me.
I'm sure they're shit compared to the more established services.

Nice sidetracking, faggot.

Nice mental illness friend!

>torrents

That's what'll get you arrested. Seriously, switch to filehosts.

Seeding is illegal, you're distributing copyrighted media.

You don't need a VPN if you're not uploading.

Does it bother you that a person with a mental illness earns more than you and enjoys a higher quality of life than you?

>there are people replying to a loser who's willing to spend money on things he can get for free

You've been claiming you are rich and calling everyone poorfags.
The only possible reason you'd have to pay for tv and movies is because you are not tech saavy enough to figure out how to do it for free.
Otherwise why would you voluntarily shill for entertainment distribution companies?

>higher quality of life
>weekend spend "trolling" on Sup Forums

Your mental illness is showing friend!

>You've been claiming you are rich
Go ahead and cite one of my posts where I claimed to be rich. Do it right now. I'll wait.

tell me how to get filehosts to work with automation programs like Sickrage or Sonarr and I'll be happy to switch.

Also they have been cracking down on filehosting and kodi addons, you're not safe if your ISP can see what you're doing.

>poorfags
in pretty much every post you dopey fucker

It's barely 9 am on the west coast and I'm waiting for my slow as fuck gf to get ready so we can go to brunch. Want me to post a pic of my bomb ass breakfast when I get there? What did you have for breakfast?

>pretending to have a girlfriend / life to impress anonymous strangers on the internet.

Nice mental illness bro

>anyone that isnt a poorfag must be rich
>what is middle class

I get the impression you've never known anything besides life in a trailer park or housing project.

Kodi is great for stuff I don't care about the quality on, flicks and braindead TV.

>I'm too poor and ugly to have a gf therefore anyone that claims to have a gf is lying

Sad!

No way dude everything on kodi is perfect 1080p with full dolby 7.1 encoding. Anyone that says otherwise is lying about being wealthy and has mental illness.

>can't operate a simple bit of software
>cries on internet message board because everyone else can
you're not fooling anyone tyrone

>I spend my weekends pretending to make more money than strangers on Sup Forums because I have the personality of a tin of paint so nobody wants to hang out with me

://