ITT: Fans with teams that aren't in the playoffs state who they hope wins

ITT: Fans with teams that aren't in the playoffs state who they hope wins.

Coltsfag, I'm rooting for the Eagles and Jaguars

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottKegley/status/952738439413121024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rooting for jags only because pic related. cardsfag btw

based coltsfag

demboyz fan rooting for the Vikings after THAT play

Giantsfag. Rooting for Vikings

Puckerfag going for the Vikings because Trae Wayne’s is from my hometown. Also have some ties to Minnesota.

Billsbro. Anyone but the Patriots. Jags putting up 1000 today makes me feel better about the Bills D though.

Chargers.
Jacksonville.

Saintsfag here. I'm rooting for the sweet release of death.

>chargers

Literally who?

Seahawksfag here. Want Vikings jags super bowl with Vikings winning at all.

They seem to be the best fan base. Not obnoxious or hateable. Passionate and respectful and I understand the pain of going so long never winning a superb owl

Really tho I just want anyone but the patriots. And seeing franchises win their first owl is pretty dope.

Toxinsbro.
Rooting for Philly because EDP and they also hate the Chokeboys.

Anybody but fucking brady again

Saints here.
Vikings. The "Revenge for '09" story isn't complete if they don't win the big one.

>browns

Jags all the way. They were about as bad as the Browns through last season. This gives me hope. Also .. >stoolers

Saints fag here
A Vikings win in their own dome would be KINO

either that or the Jaguars for top tier memes

Jetsfag, want to see Bortles get a ring

Toxins

Based Brady aka the GOAT human being to ever live needs to get his 6th

Broncos

I live in Vikingland, so I suppose I want them to win so I don't have to put up with pissed off fans for a month afterward.

Bills
Literally anyone please beat Brady

Bears fan here

>before today
Didn't have a horse. Just wanted Brady to lose for once for parity
>after Jags game
Sentiment hasnt changed
>after Vikings game
Vikings. NFC North represent?

Raiders
Jaguars > Vikings > Eagles > We all get killed by a massive nuclear strike caused by Trump's incompetence > Cheatriots

Lions fan, rooting for the Vikings.

Chargers will go 13-3 next year. You'll know who then.

Titans here

V-Vikings... SKOL....

Browns, Patriots. Fuck the other loser teams

Eagles fan here and I'm rooting for that Patriots to win it all.

t. Patsfag

Giants fan here.

Rooting for Vikings or Jaguars. Should be obvious why I don't want the other two options.

>rooting for the team that beat you

the cuckest shit you can do

Texans fag rooting for Based Keenum. Tbh as long as the Patriots lose I'm ok with anyone of the other 3 teams winning.

>Texans/Cougars fan

Literally can't root for the Vikings. It was hard this week because the Saints are a bro tier team but my love is in Case.

I also have a lot of family in Philly area so I follow a lot of Eagles so whoever wins the NFC I'm ok with.

On the AFC side, I could care less. I hate the Jags but its always cool to see the punching bag fight the bullies.

I wanna see a celebration where a Jag's player gives CPR to a Pats ball.

Jets rooting for the Vikings

Jetsfag, and I’m rooting for jacksonville. Godspeed you cats

>$(ers

I got a bunch of family I'm Minnesota and it's nice seeing them happy about the Vikings for once.

Browns/Texans(kill me)
Patriots

Cardinals

go, Jags because Campbell

Packers fan, currently rooting for jags/eagle bowl. If it comes down to it I will pull for brady over the vikings

Raiders.

Jags because the old jag and raiderball comics.

So sorry for your loss. That must have sucked.

Why? It makes your team look less like shit if they got beat by the eventual champs imo. This isn’t dating lol.

Giants fan rooting for the Jaguars

Bring it home, coach. We love you and miss you.

NFC North is based, aside from this year it's always competitive and great but not this season since it was bad year for everyons but my vikings
vikings have been wild card quite a few times

Panthers fag here. I'm rooting for our Lord and Savior Tom Brady.

Saints fan. The Vikings already have a GET and Grandma Millie, so I must side with the memes.

Bearsfag

Anybody but New England (but they’ll probably win)

49ers.

anyone but New England.

Vikes fan here and I would 100% root for the Iggles if they beat us.

>2nd worst record of any division since realignment
>Tied for least amount of super bowl wins
>Tied for least amount of super bowl appearences
>Somehow despite being this mediocre still doesn't have a lot of parity(gb has won 9/16 division titles)
>Durr it's a great division
Arguably the worst since realignment

What does that have to do with Jon Gruden

Redskins here, rooting for the Jags.

Hoping TD Tommy gets 6 to BTFO of black crybabies

bingles fan
torn between vikes and jags--i want min to get a ring for zim, but i also want jax to get a ring for memes

NFC North is the historical core of the NFL and thus the best division in the league.

Green Bay Packers
Seasons: 97 (1921 to 2017)
Record (W-L-T): 737-562-37
Playoff Record: 34-22
Championships: 13

Chicago Bears
Seasons: 98 (1920 to 2017)
Record (W-L-T): 749-579-42
Playoff Record: 17-18
Championships: 9

Detroit Lions
Seasons: 88 (1930 to 2017)
Record (W-L-T): 553-648-32
Playoff Record: 7-13
Championships: 4

Minnesota Vikings
Seasons: 57 (1961 to 2017)
Record (W-L-T): 470-390-10
Playoff Record: 19-28
Championships: 0 (so far...)

NFC north is maximum comfy and maximum banter.
Every team absolutely hates each other but will usually support whoever makes it the furthest.

its much better with sound
twitter.com/ScottKegley/status/952738439413121024
this

Steelers. I'm rooting for the jags because fuck the Pats and I hope they break Brady's neck.

Titansfag reporting
Vikangz seem pretty cool, but honestly anybody but the Patriots would be fine

Raiders
Eagles

>Chiefs fag in WA
>Vikings

Hawksfag
Vikings-Jags Superbowl ideal

This. Worried that a Super Bowl win will make >us unbearable though. I haven't been alive for any Minnesota championship and I live in Boston now so I'm expecting people calling me a bandwagon if it happens

Giants
I was betting on Saints to make it all the way but now I gotta go Jags for Coughlin respect

my nigga

>B-b-but in 1938 they crushed the Akron Tirefuckers like you wouldn't believe!
Most teams from the 50s and shit that are still around have all time winning records, hell the Browns still do too despite being god awful since 1999, because the nobodies from back then that lost aren't around anymore

To be fair they are 6th and passed the AFCS because it doesn't include this year. Still a shithole shantytown division though

Christian QB alliance

I'm just rooting for some really serious, potentially fatal injuries in the conf champ games

> muh numbers!

The history of the division is a part of the fans, so that while NFC North fans will gleefully root against and shit talk our division rivals all season long, once the post-season happens, we still root for the “home team” even if it ain’t us.

rip in peas hometown pro football

>Jets fan

I'm hoping that the Vikings win the super bowl. If not them, then hopefully the Jaguars will win. If not them, then hopefully the eagles will win. If not them, then hopefully the NFL will come under fire for allegations of fixing games, and the league will disband for 3 years.

Browns

Patriots all the way. Love seeing leftist pieces of shit meltdown. It will be hilarious.

Broncosfag
Vikings

Rams fag here, Eagles because dad is a fan