Obama lectured White America on race in Dallas. White America just replied

The guy who wrote this is clearly pretty red-pilled on race and HBD, but he wrote it in such a way that it's shareable to the normies.

Found it on twitter a few minutes ago. Thought Sup Forums might be interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farnham's_Freehold
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stross
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
joincampaignzero.org/solutions/
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=o-gkZJYuNjg
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/12/cnn_panel_devolves_into_shouting_when_blacklivesmatter_supporter_rejects_statistics_on_race_and_crime.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPEG_File_Interchange_Format
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Network_Graphics#File_header
technewsworld.com/story/36629.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Thanks. I'd like to see this go viral on Twitter. Make the BLM types lose their minds while possibly red-pilling some of the Ted Cruz "True Conservative" normies who hate Obama.

>'peaceful protests'
WHAT DO THESE NIGGERS WANT? Obango doesn't even seem to know. Every time I see an interview with one of these BLM jiggaboos all I hear is some bullshit about systematic systems and 'dats racist!', then the coon usually freaks out when confronted with some crime stats. Seriously, do they even have one implementable idea? I've heard about bodycams for all officers everywhere (this was from a white guy), but given the notoriously shit IT capabilities of municipal and even federal govs even this seems like it can't just happen overnight and not without billions of dollars nationwide.

Pretty decent response by that guy though, saved for future use, thx user

have a bump. pretty good. but people have short attention spans and can't read all dat shit. might be good for jewbook.

WHAT DO THESE NIGGERS WANT?
This is the million dollar question. The narrative we're seeing in the media simply does not comport to observed and statistical reality. BLM is too scattered and disorganized a phenomenon to have any rational basis. The movement is without real leadership or direction and for that reason it will never be able to affect the change they claim to want.

I've never been much for conspiracies but I'm beginning to see BLM as an artificial creation by Soros in order to generate excitement among the Democratic base in an election year. The electoral math in this country has changed. There are now more Democrats than Republicans. In years when Democrats turn out, Democrats win. It's that simple. It's all a powerplay on behalf of Soros to amp up turnout.

hatefacts

Yeah, Zuckerbook and reddit even maybe.

BLM is funded by George Soros. Useful idiots uses to stir the pot allowing him to further his issues/agenda.

wow...white people always want to be the victims...you will one day when we rape and kill you all.

oh btw affirmative action is very limited in scope and only benefits white females not anyone else.

This is the proper way to respond to liberal arguments, you have to play their game back at them

In that way I actually admire Soros. He's a fucking evil genius who actually goes after what he wants.

Found DeRay

But who will feed you then?

>What do they want

Put yourself in these shoes for a minute;

You get welfare every month so you don't need to work, you sit around all day, doing a whole lot of nothing. Would you rather;
A) Continue to sit around doing nothing or
B) Go with all these cuck whites for a chance to loot free stuff when riots break out?

wtf i hate white females now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farnham's_Freehold

everyone of you needs to read this book and understand just what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot

If it was the other way around and blacks where majority and whites the minority

would they ever abolish slavery ? give civil rights ?

Now think of your children growing up in that world

Now that is a hell of a way to look at it. Also, for people who sit around all day...they've got to be bored as hell. Rioting, protesting, and generally causing a ruckus has to be good entertainment.

Big gov't is trying to incite a race war so white America will kill all the niggers for them.

>artificial creation by Soros in order to generate excitement among the Democratic base in an election year
Yeah, I've run into that idea a few times, and it makes perfect sense for kikes. In 2 years after hillary get elected though, their pets will be going ape shit again when they realize it was all a scam (kinda like obongos hope and change). I doubt even non-reporting by CNN MSNBC etc could keep a lid on it, and the cunts can't exactly afford to just gib mo money fo dem programs. It will be interesting, to say the least, to see what happens if hillary should win.

>implying im black
the blacks are only our foot soldiers
>implying white people are good at anything including agriculture or cuisine.

you're $20 trillion in debt. the chinese are paying for your and the blacks' welfare.

Did the head nigger in charge really say that at the funereal?

>WHAT DO THESE NIGGERS WANT?
They want to LARP the civil rights movement because they're bored and/or getting paid.

>WHAT DO THESE NIGGERS WANT?

They're literally demanding that crime be legal when a nigger does it, plus moh money for dem programs.

>what do thesd niggers want?
They don't want anything, its purely about critising whites. Its not about finding solutions or truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Yeah I've been wondering for a while what the end game could look like? Soros and Hillary are blowing the lid off something and eventually they're going to have to try to put the lid back on. There are a few minor policy proposals involving criminal justice and the drug war that even some Republicans are getting on board with. But the expectations have been set so high there's probably no policy that can be acceptable.

Why can't they both be right?

And the chinese will never collect on that debt. Like, ever. Their entire economy is being propped up by that debt.

They literally want reparations. Like endless welfare isn't that.

Honestly why didn't the US send them back in the 19th century

I think they're a mix of : "performers" bankrolled by Beyonce to promote her Formation tour, anarchists along to smash and burn, thugs, and useful idiots.

I was watching a vid of the BLM protesters at the Toronto Pride rally and the women up front were too good looking for real protesters, had matching outfits, makeup, and even some choreography.

>They literally want reparations.
Sure seemed to work for germany and then jews didn't it.
>Like endless welfare isn't that
Obviouly nigs think all that cash doesn't count, because they need it for food etc, not bling and cadillac escalades
Speaking of reparations:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s

>WHAT DO THESE NIGGERS WANT

Dead white people and free stuff.

Interesting. Heilein seemed redpilled when i read currents of space or whatever its called.
Most interestingly all the literary critiques wikipedia included are modern, post 2011. They all criticize the racism and white privilege of heinlein. The book was written in the early 60's.

Seems to me that since the Democratic party knifed organized labor in the back, they need to mobilize the minorities to get out and vote as they are now their prime voter base.
But how do you convince them that they need to get off their ass and get to the pols and vote?
You can't make honesty feel the victim of the system when the head of that system is black and most of his appointees are minorities.
Mike Brown became a god send to them. They can use the police to make them feel oppressed and victimized.
Nevermind that the narrative of the Mike Brown case was false.
They were able to keep the Black man in the role of victim, villanize the police and of course the white conservatives as well.
And get all the left wing to mobilize and vote no matter how much of a lying, dirty, sleezeball thier canidate is

This is thoughtcrime

They want what you have. They want to be in charge. They want to rule. They want to tell whitey what to do and be the ones in power. Meanwhile we've literally given them the most powerful position in the land. Hired them as police chiefs, mayors, governors, senators. Every black alive knows they benefited from slavery overall today. None of them want to go back to Africa. But in the end.

THEY WANT WHAT YOU HAVE
THEY WANT WHAT YOU HAVE
THEY WANT WHAT YOU HAVE
THEY WANT IT ALL
THEY WANT TO SUBJUGATE YOU
YOU DUMB FUCK

Yes. He basically turned what was supposed to be a funeral service for a white police officer who was assassinated by a black supremacist into a gun control rally, while also strongly implying that cops are a bunch of racists...and there were scores of police in attendance, forced to sit there and listen to it.

Funding terrorism, Black Americans mimicking their Government.

Let's say they both are equally right...how come the public only hears just the one side...and hears that one side every fucking day?

Every white officer who had to endure that bullshit got redpilled, if they weren't already. Especially the dead officer's family.

If that happened to me I'd make it my mission to exterminate every nigger I possibly could.

>all the literary critiques wikipedia included are modern, post 2011
Jesus Christ
> "a privileged white male from California, a notoriously exclusionary state, trying to understand American racism in the pre-Martin Luther King era. And getting it wrong for facepalm values of wrong, so wrong he wasn't even on the right map ... but at least he wasn't ignoring it."
-review by Charles Stross
read about him if you fucking want a brain aneurysm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stross
>pic, it's him

I read this book about 15 years ago and liked it, and remember it had mostly decent reviews. Just kill me.

The so called "democrats" of today's US are corrupt and hypocrites, they don't care about you plebs whether you're black or white, all they care about is keeping you ignorant so they can keep exploiting your society without anyone who can call them out. The increase in racial issues that's happening in the recent years is another D&C tactic to earn more approval from the ignorant folks. Do you really want to stop this loop? make yourself useful and help expose these criminals:

No harm putting it on Twatter. But Faceberg for sure, and Reddit.

Highly relevant question.

>would they ever abolish slavery ? give civil rights ?

Hell, no. Most minorities wouldn't have. White people are too kind.

Yes. He suffers from the fatal lack of an "off" switch for his autism.

>They're literally demanding that crime be legal when a nigger does it, plus moh money for dem programs.

This person gets it. They just want their way, their society, their rules, always. And lots of gibs and "respekt".

Personally, I think that the cops in Detroit (and some similar areas, perhaps?) who just don't even respond to certain areas anymore have got it right. We need to totally leave them to their own little fiefdoms. Literally build a fuckin' wall and say, okay, in there you do what you want. You come out here and pull that shit in our communities, we will shoot you.

Of course they will never stop complaining, though. It is what they do.

>They just want their way, their society, their rules, always.
That's worked out so well in the past
Glorious Nation of Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
B-but this will be different right D'Shaunavarious?
After seeing and recognising this shit for at leat 2 decades (I'm 36) I am still in awe a nigger and lefty logic

>They want what you have. They want to be in charge. They want to rule. They want to tell whitey what to do and be the ones in power. Meanwhile we've literally given them the most powerful position in the land. Hired them as police chiefs, mayors, governors, senators. Every black alive knows they benefited from slavery overall today. None of them want to go back to Africa. But in the end.
>THEY WANT WHAT YOU HAVE
>THEY WANT WHAT YOU HAVE
>THEY WANT WHAT YOU HAVE
>THEY WANT IT ALL
>THEY WANT TO SUBJUGATE YOU
>YOU DUMB FUCK

This. Afraid so.

>Yeah I've been wondering for a while what the end game could look like?
joincampaignzero.org/solutions/
- Decriminalize/lower enforcement priority of petty pretext offenses
- End Stop and Frisk
- Massively increase police budgets in order to hire more qualified officers with longer and more intense community interaction training and be able to afford to fire officers under a higher scrutiny of community complaints without risk of under-staffing
- Massive funding increase to employ more social worker and mental health professionals
-Reform Police Complaint regime to make filing reports easier and responses to those complaints under a specific timetable deadline and transparent
- Use Federal funding to create state and/or local police misconduct prosecutorial and investigative offices that are independent of police offices
- Ban Police from firing on moving vehicles
- Lower the burden of proof in police misconduct cases to remove the "willful" requirement that police deprive others of their rights
- Mandate body cameras
- End transfer of military surplus equipment to local police force
- Remove police union contract clauses and state laws that protect police officer identities from being release and their actions from being investigated because of narrow statutory limitations, lack of authority, long appeals processes, and lack of standing to pursue wrong-doing incidental to another discovery process
- Ban paid leave and other disciplinary compensation measure for officers under investigation

They want what you have, but can't wield the power that you have. They will break everything they touch because they are self destructive. Crab in the bucket is very real for them.

Ask yourself, if you fill a cabinet and parliament full of niggers, do you truly believe they can govern?

like that blm dude on that cnn interview? its sounded like he was going to cry at the end of the segment and just wouldn't come to terms with the fbi stats.....heh.....

One is talking about police abusing power and killing folks without missing a paycheck the other is talking about criminals that wind up in jail

82%of whites are killed by whites. it's called white on white crime

>if you fill a cabinet and parliament full of niggers, do you truly believe they can govern?
Thank go they are still just comedy relief in burgerland, or we'd be 10x as fucked right now.
Guam Tipping over
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

like that blm dude on that cnn interview?
yeah, and on Hannity last night, some 'community organiser' just lost it when the white police officer whipped out the FBI crime stats about murders and black on black violence

>Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom

I was a stone's throw away from where that happened.

That still makes my blood boil to this day.

This.

Only need to look at Zimbabwe and what's happening to South Africa.

Niggers are collectivist apes.

If you read what they say about "systemic racism" and "white privilege", you'll discover that these people want is their own country. They don't say it, they themselves don't even recognize it, but that's what they want.

but 93% of blacks are killed by blacks. That's an 11% difference. Meaning whites are more likely to be killed by blacks, than the other way around.

>Ask yourself, if you fill a cabinet and parliament full of niggers, do you truly believe they can govern?

WE "HONORABLE MEMBAH" NOW!!!
>(You) must watch for answer to your query with 100% accuracy

youtube.com/watch?v=o-gkZJYuNjg

That is ALL THEY DO EVERY SESSION... EVERY TIME.

Replace "their own" with "your", and ad "while you pay for everything".

They just want to be kangz, and in typical black fashion, without any responsibility.

>just lost it when the white police officer whipped out the FBI crime stats about murders and black on black violence
its sounded like he was going to cry at the end of the segment and just wouldn't come to terms with the fbi stats

PLEASE LINK VIDEO I MUST SEE THIS

DEAD COPS!

When do they want it?

NOW!

Why didn't they get up and fucking leave?

Holy shit!

Utterly, completely, totally and irreversibly BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Liberals will never recover.

What does the media and the left wing have to gain from pushing this insanity?

Votes?

Do they really think they'll gain votes saying whites should be treated like subhumans in a majority white country?

The crime itself was horrifying, but horrifying crimes happen all the time.

The thing that still enrages me is the fact that it was given "minor local news story" treatment by the establishment media.

Reverse the races, and every American schoolchild would be forced to read a book about it.

I found it. oh my god it's so good, everything i had hoped for. it's fucking beautiful
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/12/cnn_panel_devolves_into_shouting_when_blacklivesmatter_supporter_rejects_statistics_on_race_and_crime.html

>that it's shareable to the normies

normies wouldl immediately brand you a racist for posting that

>realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/12/cnn_panel_devolves_into_shouting_when_blacklivesmatter_supporter_rejects_statistics_on_race_and_crime.html
Yeah that one is worth watching twice, first time I was busting a gut at the middle nig "BLACK PEOPLE ARE MORE PRONE TO CRIME!?!" my sides

It's all just mumbo jumbo. They don't care about you, at all. They want your resources and they feel entitled to them. Nothing will EVER disabuse the left of the idea that your ethnicity and gender entitles them to your resources, your labor, and your repetition of their novenas.

Nobody among the left will ever have an epiphany moment where they say "Wait a second! White males can have really fucking hard lives too! And we should drop the oppression olympics altogether and work toward a unified rather than stratefied society!"

They don't care. They never will.

You love how soros uses your people and your "government" as his own personal sex toys? You are the definition of a Cuck my friend

let the BLM idiots run wild. just makes more Trump voters. then on inauguration day they'll wonder what went wrong.

>- End transfer of military surplus equipment to local police force
>- Remove police union contract clauses and state laws that protect police officer identities from being release
>- Ban paid leave and other disciplinary compensation measure for officers under investigation

HUGE fucking to to these.

--educate yourself about the so-called "military" equipment. It saves civilian lives against heavily armed criminals. Particularly useful in hostage situations where rescue is a must.

--Fuck you. You are NEVER going to be allowed to stalk and harm the families of officers doing their job against you pieces of shit.

--Nonsense. You don't want officers who are under investigation out on the street trying to work. Do you have have two brain cells to rub together?

>do you truly believe they can govern?

Look at Africa.

It would be disrespectful to the fallen officer and his family.

Also, CNN would then report it as "White police officers too racist to sit through entire speech from first black president"

I know. It's high time we all begin doing this. I would have, if I'd been in that audience. Just up and walked the fuck out with my head held high.

Please spread on Twitter/Zuckerbook

www.twitter.com/Aplusplusplus/status/753421210395013120

It's voluntary job. Nobody is making them do it. Maybe if the system didn't coddle them so much, it would motivate them to behave in ways that wouldn't get them reported.

make that a "huge fucking NO"

Depends on the normie

www.twitter.com/Aplusplusplus/status/753421210395013120

And absolutely no one tries to justify it. It's wrong, and I strongly sympathize with cops who have to deal with methheads, bikers, or general criminal behavior. If a white area has rampant crime, say, a trailer park, I will never try to shift blame. There's a sub-culture in places like that where education and achievement are shameful, and I think it's something that should be addressed. (Certainly stress and dead end careers contribute to the hard drugs and violence as well.)

I think solutions to that could be applied to black communities as well, though the in-group behavior of city gangs is a much more difficult place to shift behaviors. Partially because African Americans don't move away when they move up in income. I don't truly know why, it's a demographic quirk that's always fascinated me. But the black community doesn't want to have that discussion. They might agree with the white community on possible things like de-emphasizing minor drug offenses, therein cutting down jail time, but their demand for social change is all external. I want them to own up to fact that their sub-culture is as responsible for gangs and violence as much as trailer trash culture is for drugs and domestic abuse.

Just look at South Africa. They won't ever be happy.

Have you ever called a black man a nigger, VC?

If I save this picture, will it put me in a racist database?

Cybersecurity retard here - can image files contain "trackers," or something of that sort?

pic not really related

There was a nigger on the radio for the loca news today. They listened to Dallas (cop guy [can't remember his position]) say in regards to protestors that they are hiring, that they would put you into your own community, and that you can help with these issues. enact the change you're asking for legitimately.

The nigger got triggered and said that the man should apologize for being racist and that they need to fix the problem themselves.

Ah, the Dallas Police Chief, the black guy who took over the department and fired around 100 officers for excess force.

where can I get one of those?

>can image files contain "trackers," or something of that sort?
No, not really. If you're that paranoid open it up in paint, resize it slightly then save it as a bmp, then reopen and save it as a png. This will wipe the original file structure (headers) and rebuild it with a new one. Or open it in a hex editor and look for weird shit in the file header and EOF bits. For instance here's the proper .jpeg file header structure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPEG_File_Interchange_Format
and for .png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Network_Graphics#File_header
etc etc
Back in 2004 there was a security issue with .jpegs and some MS software, but it's been long put to rest.
technewsworld.com/story/36629.html

tl;dr don't worry about it
t. electrical eng who does a shitload of programming