When will this team fuck off?

When will this team fuck off?

It will be interesting to observe the post Brady era. I’d like to see what the fan base becomes once they become mediocre or worse. They’ll probably devolve into Steelers tiers muh rings posting.

shut up, flyover. Don't hate on success.

When someone kills Brady.

>implyong New England isn't flyover

if ur not ny la or chicago ur flyover

soon. Brady's too old.

When brady and gronk retire

>Gronk
>anything without Belicheat and Tom

As soon as Brady retires.

Probably 3-4 years

Brady is already fucking 40. I think he just wants to get 7 rings to beat the Steelers, then he's gonna call it quits.

Thank fuck because I'm absolutely sick of Patriots being in every goddamn AFC CG

>competent ownership
>winning culture
they're gonna be good for a long time, sorry to disappoint you

This.

The only problem is Jimmy G on the saints, unless he comes back when Brady retires and takes his rightful place on the GOAT throne.

Jimmy G on the saints?

When they lose to one of Bortles, Keenum, or Foles.

Yeah, what? I can only get so erect.

Someone needs to injure Brady

Someone needs to injure Brady.

Jimmy G will re-sign with the Pats in 2019 after Brady wins his 7th ring and retires out of boredom.

>Chicago

Nice try chicagofag.

>Chicago

>CHI-Congo
no sweetie

Flyovers should be bombed during our flights over them so we have something to keep us entertained

Its pretty obvious, they want him to play out of conference on a team they wont likely play more than once in the next few years. Brady retires and they get Jimmy back who has some good years under his belt. Fucking Belichick 10d chess.

>chicago

when the rest of entire coaching staff of the nfl figures out how to coach to defeat an opponent instead of coaching their favorite scheme

Just sayin'

You mean the Tom Brady Invitational game?

Once Belichick leaves for the Giants in a few weeks.

If the Patriots win the Super Bowl again, what are the odds that the NFL gives either Brady or Belichick a huge payday to retire and stop stinking up the show?

>competent ownership
But Belichick doesn't own the team...?

I think this run is mostly bill belichick. Once he is gone then they are going to be still making playoffs every couple of years

Realistically yes, but you would hope that he's elevated the organization to the point at which it won't devolve into shit after he leaves. Obviously they won't be dominant but hopefully they're at a Steelers level now where they're always at least competent.

why would I hope that? Fuck the Patsies

mad

>When will this team fuck off?

I definitely get the vibe that like a tied out old tv show, the Patriots have jumped the shark with football fans and viewers are simply tired of seeing the Patriots getting into the Superbowl again and again and having to listen to the announcers continually suck Brady’s dick and now with these rumors about Belichick and Brady, I think the NFL marketing dept. is looking to write it’s next hit show.

(hope it’s the Lions this time around…)

next week

>The chimp mindset

>when the rest of entire coaching staff of the nfl figures out how to coach to defeat an opponent instead of coaching their favorite scheme

This.

Dunno why coaches insist on trying to jam square pegs into round holes, instead of adapting the assets they’ve got to the opponent they’re playing.

after _ rings

Haha Pats fans are going to be BTFO once Brady retires and they end up going from 0 rings to the most in NFL history. Haha thats going to suck being let there with 6+ Super Bowl rings and 10+ appearances, Pats fans are going to feel so assblasted

I think it wears off eventually. Most Cowboys fans have stopped reminding people they had a dynasty that ended 22 years ago. They're basically in the same boat as the 49ers.

you should have seen Sup Forums the night carson wentz got injured
ive never seen /nfl/ devolve into such chimping
imagine actively routing for the permanent harm of another human

The Patriots defense is shit, yet somehow they’re 13-3 and favored to win the Owl.

Yeah, no refball going there…

>shit defense
>godtier attack

Dude, Belichick only does what everyone else should do: look at the big picture. He knows defense is shit so he relies on a vicious attack, making RBs work like TEs, TEs like WRs, QB like RB and fucking every DC's mind

when based jags beat them next week

The Patriots are #1 on the red zone tho

Make us fuck off, virgin cuck

will do

>Pic says they're the 5th best defense

>Option A: pats win superbowl and brady/belshcivk/others announce retirement during speech, pats now at end of an era
>Option B: pats lose superbowl, no retirements announced.

which do you choose Sup Forums?

didn't most of the pats team say fuck off to trump? Adding a maga hat to brady is like adding a nazi uniform to a communist.

>Option C: Campbell Sacks Brady and injures his ACL.

>superbowl game
>brady is under fire and trying to run away from a incoming sack
>starts running up the sidelines as he sees a chance to make a needed gain on a 3rd down.
>forwhatever fucking reason because this will never ever happen and fuck you, gronk and edleman are blocking for brady
>all 3 get tackled straight into belchivk
>all 4 experince career ending injuries
>entire nation except northeast breaks out into song and dance like end of star wars
>fuckng yub yub all around

>Stop being better than everyone else! REEEEEEEEE!! You're upsetting the losers! Why can't everyone win?! #FeelTheBern

You are STILL so mad right now.

same. ive been a fan forever, grew up there, i had a shirt when i was a kid that had the Pat's mascot holding a bear in a headlock.
The aughts were amazing. It was fresh. Even the losses, there was such a huge chip on our (my friend and I as fans) shoulders.
Even last year was pretty fucking phenomenal. But really, last year just pulled me back into the realm I've now since transcended.
I'm now a "fan of the game".
I can watch multiple games and decide who i think should win and just root for the underdog. I can like the Xe-hawks uniforms. I can honestly say that overturned false start was pretty bullshit, but at the same time I can tell you analytically why id didn't matter in the end.
I can go an entire weekend without shitposting.
It's a pretty good feel, i think I see what others have been saying now, like a veil has been lifted from my eyes. There's jsut so much more to football now.

Thanks bros, you've been there during the tryingest if times. I look forward to this owl, no matter who is in it.

but seriously you all are a bunch of faggots on this tho, never have i ever seen a bunch of queers as queer as pats haters. Seems like it's your first dynasty or something. You probably hate steph, but want to suck jordan's or Kobe's cock because someone told you to.

You are witnessing one of the greatest franchise-era in your life time, and you faggots are bitching and whining because every other mother fucker out there is lacking chromosomes compared to Belichik. And yes, NE got MASSIVELY lucky in a sense, getting him. And Brady. But in another sense, it was Kraft, and always has been. And he just happened to fucking like it in NE, and wanted to keep the team there after a bunch of fat faggot ass fuckers gambled away the teams operating budget. Pretty on par for the state that birthed Whitey Bulger so there's that.

You've watched Peak Era Patriots, you saw it, you watched every fucking game. It has been amazing.

>"I'm going to prove how not mad I am by proving how mad I am! That'll show 'em'"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

>

@80931981
no more (You)s for (You)

>>

Post bellicheck era you mean

When bill leaves the pats will be a former glory team like the raiders , Steelers(since 2006) , cowboys , redskins and phins

Once Jacksonville puts them in their place next week

No. The Vikings, and only the Vikings, have to put the final nail in their dynastys coffin. They are the chosen ones. So it has been foretold

/ourguy/ Keenum is on the case

> both teams losing to the pats
> mfw

>team known for losing in the most heart breaking ways possible, in their home stadium
>vs the dynasty built on winning in the most soul crushing games
Oh boy

This is why it has to be the vikings, they're the only team that could utterly demoralize the Patriots enough to finally end it

>QB like RB

Sounds like it makes sense in theory but the fact that the game is in Minnesota sounds like too heartbreaking to not happen

They were the chosen ones this whole fucking time. It makes sense considering the years of Vikings bad luck. Brady and crew are fucked.

t. Nawlins

I have some bad news for everyone hoping the end of the Patriots is just around the corner. All of the most popular fantasies of Pats haters are easily debunked.

>Bill will leave after this year!
If this were true, one of the Pats coordinators, McDaniels or Patricia, both of whom Belichick loves, would kill their own mother to take over as Pats HC. Instead they've all but signed on with Detroit and Indianapolis.

>Brady is too old!
Brady just won the MVP and has said OVER AND OVER AGAIN that he will
A. Retire when he sucks
B. Play until he's 45
Brady is selling a fitness regimen that he touts as the secret for professional athletes to staying young and healthy forever. His entire post-playing career business model relies on him playing well past the point anyone should be capable of to prove how well his system works. He has hundreds of millions of dollars to gain by staying on the field and playing at a peak level for longer than anyone thinks is possible.

>The NFL will get sick of them winning all the time because viewers don't want that!
Go ask the NBA how terrible business was during the Jordan years. Or the NHL during the Oilers dominating with Gretzky. Or Major League Baseball when the Yankees' Murderer's Row was practlocally guaranteed a championship every year. Having the GOAT in a particular sport playing is never bad. There are lots of reasons viewership has declined (slightly). The Patriots being winners is not one of them. .

>Brady and Belichick will be satisfied with 6 rings!
Hahahahahaha no. They want to leave absolutely no doubt they are the best quarterback/coach/dynasty in NFL history. If they can win 7 or 8, no one will ever doubt them.

Sorry haters. The Pats are here for probably another 5 years at least.

>5th ranked defense in points allowed
>despite a horrific first month where they gave up 30+ PPG
>1st in red zone defense
>shit
>you

Why do I find the Patriots so boring? I feel like I should love watching them because they are so good. But I'm just so utterly bored of them.

>There are lots of reasons viewership has declined (slightly). The Patriots being winners is not one of them. .

I don't know if I agree. if the pats win it all again, I think a lot of people will just go "so what?"

It doesn't matter what you think. What history shows us is when the GOAT of a particular sport is playing, people don't tune out because of that.

Go ask the PGA how much golf suffered while Tiger Woods was winning everything. Ask boxing how bad the numbers are when Mayweather fights. People like to watch GOATs.

>I'm now a "fan of the game"
>just root for the underdog

It cant be both ways.... if you are truly a fan of the game you just want the team that pulled the best game to win, you cant be a fan of any sports without having a genuine unbiased preference for a team.

Ive been watching NFL for the last 25 years and personally, ive had fun watching Pats get their rings, they actually won them on the field, you cant say they didnt deserve the wins objectively, only haters pull the deglategate, spygate, hormongate and that shit, but if you watch all of their SB games, you will truly realize that they deserve them, even one of the 2 theyve lost, that one they lost it by a literal meme play even weirder that the one we saw yesterday at Minnesota.

Mario Lopez wrote this

You are weak and ineffective.

there's nothing boring about systematically destroying an opponent, you're clearly not paying close enough attention

This is some grade A delusion, I might just cap it when the Cucktriots get knocked out by JAX and Brady begins his decline ala Manning midway next season

Where is the delusion, dummy? What did i post that was incorrect?

Your anger at the Pats has you just flailing around in the dark.