PewDiePie Redpills the masses on Media lies!

Some random "controversy" over a 2 year old PewdiePie video where he """didn't disclose""" a payed review for a game emerged recently. The madman proceeded to absolutely shit on the media right after pointing to the exact location of the disclosure he in fact did make in the description, notably in a time where he was not required in any manner to do so.

>This happens time and time again with media. They take, they take someone popular like me, and they run whatever story is going to get them more clicks, and uh, you know, my name gets run in the ground. And a lot of these articles are saying like "were still waiting for PewDiePie for a reply. were still waiting for PewDiePie for a response to this horrific act he has committed."... I don't fucking need you (FULL STOP). I have an audience, I can talk to them. you are literally insignificant, and that's why you are pulling this shit. CAUSE I THINK YOU KNOW IT.

Media BTFO. God bless PewDiePie for being a lone redpilled wolf in a sea of bleeding hearts in the online personality scene.

Pushing the comparison to Trump might really help wake up some of the kiddies before they are brainwashed guys. Don't be a faggot and do your part.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JqJDRkKlt8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdbW8lgCWBA
plus.google.com/115669657960589910458/posts/Ai175i7FpTK
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/745635220255289344
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody cares about your fake bullshit YouTube celebrities

Saw that video. Was absolute bullshit they implied he was at fault just because it would get more clicks then other youtubers who actually did the wrong thing.

Hope he sues those fucks for defamation

Alright,alright. I think you need to get off the computer and go outside for some fresh air.

Nice try pedro but you have to go back. How will spics ever recover when the most famous youtuber is redpilling the youth of the world and pushing them to support Trump?

Wheh lad, I think it best you double check where you are right now.

What fucking difference does it make. He's audience (9 year old autists) don't watch the news or give a shit if he got paid for a review or whatever the fuck.

Don't forget to sage

He's from one of those cuck nations up in North Europe like Sweden our something, right? He's probably super red pilled because he's seen first hand what the media and government will do to fuck their people as well as the side effects of shit like "diversity"

MEDIA KIKES BTFO

who cares. Pewds plays games and people like watching him. disclosure means nothing to his audience, just the faggots that are jealous of him.

pdp is pretty based. one of the best heel turns I've seen. He is not the same person I fucking hated in his Happy Wheels era he is more toxic now.

The pewd can't be outjewed...

I want to cuck him hard.

His videos are bad yet popular, I'd hate to generalise but that's a decent indication of someone who does need the media.

This mentality is why the right has been losing for so long now moron. The youth are the next generation. Electing Trump will do nothing if the next generation does not learn.

Reddit is the other direction friend.

Exactly. there have been a couple threads in the past showing he is hiding his power level. there is a reason he left Sweden.

Don't like his content but he seems like a decent enough bloke

GOD HE IS SO FUCKING HANDSOME

all that loli pussy he must moisten oh my god

He is red pilled as fuck, he only acts retarded because kids like it and give him money

This guy is BS,earnin millions making suckers watch his videos. most famous youtuber my ass.

Stop acting like a nigger and read past the first sentence next time. This has nothing to do with the "controversy" but the staemtn he made at the end of the video exposing the (((media))) to his 46 MILLION followers.

He is red pilled. That one time he called Matthew Santoro a pedophile for using pewdiepie nick name in Skype or something to see 12 year old tits.

He made it onto south park, so he must be somewhat relevant

the guy who swatted some innocent?
Keemstar i think?

Has pewdiepie made a video on how he feels about his home country Sweden getting raped

>The madman proceeded to absolutely shit on the media right after pointing to the exact location of the disclosure he in fact did make in the description

This is shit not proof, he could just edit it after and say "LOOK GUYS I SAID IT THAT IT WAS PAID I REALLY DID!1!!"

Even if it was there from the beginning, this is not how you do this.
I shouldn't have to go into the description of the video to know it was paid promotion.
It should be in a title something like "The "X game" gameplay *Paid promotion*" Or it the first line of the description, I should be able to see it right away not have to look for it.

Checked

The man receives more views daily than CNN or fox news. You may not like it, but his words have a lot of power.

Nah, he is way too video game orientated to go political like that. Much better to let a few shakes of the redpill slip in to his commentaries over time then come out completely and let the sjw media spin him into a literally Hitler for it.

PewDiePie is a Jimmie Akesson's plant into the gaming industry.

#gamergate and shekelshoah won

> tfw he sues polygon and the other SJW cuck sites
> pewd wasnt jewd

Integrity is specified in law, this isn't.

This needs to happen

anyone know what happened to the faggot brit landlord who kicked pdp out of the apartment for being loud?

>PewDiePie lover tells others to go back to Plebbit

lmao.

I'm not gay but i would pound pewdiepies swedish boyboippus hard

wow someones jelly.

PewDiePie and Hulk Hogan dream team taking down shit lying click bait media sites one at a time. Two years ago I would have said never. these days, I could see it happening.

He has like 46 million subscribers. What does he need some random newspaper for?

fpbp

pewdiepie is mindless garbage and he exploits the lowest common denominator. Him hating media stupidity like anyone would when their name is being wrongly dragged through the mud doesn't really mean anything.

Nice try Mohamed but the video is at the top of the trending section on YouTube.

Don't watch his content, but I know who he is and props to him for shitting on modern-day clickbait media.

Is he redpilled?

Nice timestamp. Shame it was wasted on a moron like yourself. Or perhaps you are just a shill. Hmmm. Really makes me think. Just kidding, go be a Bernout loser on Reddit. Reaching the uneducated masses is what wins you political wars.

You must be over 18 to post here.

>video game journalism

stop posting this shit

you perma-virgins made an entire containment imageboard for this when joot BTFOed you over it

get back to eight chan you faggot

this is not politics, this is viral marketing, reported

sage

How the fuck is this Swede so popular

For fuck sake

>smart
>makes millions
>people loves him
>good looking
there's something fishy i dont trust him

Even if he did retcon it, it's a smart move anyway.

If people are fooled by the slanders, they'll be fooled by the forged evidence. A lie that beats another lie to sway the masses. Smart move.

Even if I do believe he put it there when the video was created. Still, that'd be another proof that the man isn't a complete fool.

Has anybody noticed that PewDiePie has gotten a lot more....Cool?

I dunno, his sense of humor got a lot more refined, he dresses cool and he got a cool hairstyle. His facial hair is fresh as fuck. He comes off as a smart dude

>50 seconds in
>uses the word "shill" like it's an everyday word

IIiIiIisss he one of us bros?

Has he come out to actually support trump or are you extrapolating based on this vid of him hating the media? If there is some other evidence I can see that but if it's just this then you are jumping to conclusions, just like in this post where I'm now a moron, shill, bernout, and go to reddit just because I don't like youtube garbage.

>fp says that nobody cares about youtube celebs
>you say he's redpilling the youth on trump
>I say the guy just exploits lowest common denominator
>you say that it's how you win elections, as though that has any bearing in a conversation about a youtube celeb that doesn't support trump and just uses him for views in surgeon simulator
here is your redpilling educator propagating the "trump made fun of disableds" media lie in the first 30 seconds and killing him in a videogame for views
youtube.com/watch?v=QdbW8lgCWBA

fucking retard

Didn't this guy also endorse Trump as well? I don't like his content but it isn't aimed at me and all together he seems like somebody that has his head on his shoulders despite his success, dare I say it, he might actually be a good celebrity role model.

Is he fuck. He just recycles words he finds from his fanboys with some Sasuke Uchiha avatar

>God bless PewDiePie

When you realise that he's not an intellectual powerhouse, you realise this doesn't matter because his audience are still children and he still doesn't have anything enlightening to say.

He does now, after YouTube promoting him for every under 25 new YouTube viewer. He has been given an unfair advantage over other content creatures and now he believes he deserves the hubris to rise against his hidden masters that created him.

There is nothing impressive about this man besides being Swedish: a culture that accepted PC and became permissive of relegating the unpleasant necessary into private conversations and anonymous boards where it could perform the least impact.

Did it ever occur to you that pewdiepie was chosen specifically to be a politically correct gaming authority?

>How the fuck is this Swede so popular
Because he is very handsome and funny.

He did a video with a Sup Forumscore fashion of a flame shirt/shorts combo one time

don't talk shit about Uchiha's boy

Yes. We have had threads discussing this in the past. I dont feel like trying to find any of it but if i recall, he uses racist words in his old videos and a couple more things that really point to it. Not to mention his general hate of the Jewery at YouTube.

Nothing fishy. He is just a smart man using the Jew's tactic of lowering oneself to the lowest level to attain the largest crowd possible.

I always said Pewdiepie was an alright guy. He stays out of political shit and the little he does spout seems pretty red pilled and level headed. His content sucks but it's just his job, he acts stupid to amuse kids like an actor might.

Good for him.

You tell me

is he a jew??? ?

Just went to his twitter, looks like the dog in his banner has a MAGA hat photoshopped over it. I think he may be one of us.

Thanks for the laugh, brother, needed that tonight

>twitch comedian who overreacts to mundane events and acts like a complete faggot for money
opinion discarded

wtf i like pewdiepie now

Holy shit it's real.

>payed
Are american so retarde they can't even write their own language?

>Caring about Jewtube
>Current year
Take your filthy trash news that no one cares about out of here.

*Rolleyes*

You do realize his fanbase are retarded berniggers right ? Don't you think he knows that too ? It's called "blending in with the crowd", because he doesn't want to lose his job/fame/money/future to some randumb SWJ on the internet.

Yet he still slips some redpills here and there. He's a Sup Forumstard for sure, and is pretty conservative in his everyday life as well. If you told me he browse Sup Forums, I wouldn't be surprised as well.

You know too well that nobody stays on Sup Forums that long without becoming a Trumpet. It's only a matter of time.

HA ! Knew it.

>is he a jew??? ?
Found this but really does not answer the question:

plus.google.com/115669657960589910458/posts/Ai175i7FpTK

No. -Berg is extremely common in Scandinavia. Jews copied the name from Germans.

funny to an 8 year old

He cant support Trump, he is too large. Even if Supporting Trump lead to only 20% fan rejection that's still hundreds of thousands of dollars lost for him at this point.

Blow me Frenchy. Of all languages to try and lecture English speakers, you are the last I want to hear it from. We literally get it from you. Maybe if you weren't such a shit loan language it wouldn't happen.

is this real?

>don't you realize his fanbase that he relies on for his livelihood would abandon him if he actually tried to convert them to trump
thank you for making my point and agreeing with me, there's no way he'd actually try to convert anyone because he's too smart to lose all of that money.

agree, regardless of his stance his livelihood is built upon public opinion and that is a fickle thing

He doesn't even care I bet. He doesn't strike as someone who does.

He wouldn't do that because you can google cache it to see.
I have to say though, I've been watching this guy's videos for years and he has always disclosed.

Fucking kikes stealing family names making us look bad.

Him supporting Trump would change little I think
Isn't his audience just kids?

To come to that conclusion you must be watching a lot of his videos.

You'd think someone responsible for creating so much LCD targeted trash would follow the liberal narrative.

Felix Kjellberg

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

You can check when the description is changed. H3H3 did it to either Tmartn or Syndicate when they didn't disclose try owned CSGO Lotto.

like any culture of people there are 2 sides to the coin.

even amongst zionists there are those that want to see the best of human potential and there are those that wish to enslave.

and there are many variations on ideaologies, It is good he can see how everyone can benefit with Trump and him being Jewish and rooting for Trump tells you his allegience.

I think the dude just wants to live comfortably and wants the best of people.

It's because his audience are kids that would change a lot

They are a large part but young adults make up most I believe he said before.

He's a swede. He would probably be arrested if he said something pro-Trump.

He lives in USA

I guess I'm behind on the pewdiepie lore.

>Trumpfags now like Pewdieipie

wew, you constantly keep proving that you're nothing more than underage retards

WEW

Herr Merkel they said he was in Britain!!!

So how about Berniefags who hate Pewdiepie?

Oh actually he's in England. Guess he's getting arrested after all.

He seems like a total cuck but secretly he's one of the good guys.

Trust me on this.

You'd be surprised the amount of influence 8 year olds have on social media.