This any good?

This any good?

>Homo Lano

Are you?

If you like shit writing, shit acting and enjoy watching propaganda.

Hell no.

1-3 yeah, I haven't watched others to comment.

Quinn is amazing.

Hardest part for me was just how ugly she is. The writing was good so I got used to her face and now really like the show.

No. Want me to spoil it for you so you dont waste your time like Idid?

I will never understand what the fuck happened there, I remember seeing her in Stardust when it came out and she was gorgeous in that. Fast forward a few years and she is a haggard bitch and getting worse by the season. is it the attitude? the makeup?

Can you tell me how bad the current season is? I heard it's essentially Muslims dindu nuffin and the adventures of retard Quinn.

I recently watched this made for tv movie Temple Grandin with her in it. She plays an autistic woman, and I thought she was quite cute in it. It came out a year before Homeland I think.

In Homeland though, yeah she's not really that attractive. Probably her character. Or her hair idk.

Seeing as how her character basically just autistically screeches until the bad guys plan magically lines up with her delusions I would have to say that is probably it.

She doesn't look great there either

she was only attractive in this imdb.com/title/tt0117924

i got tired of the shit writing

he fucks a landwhale

What the fuck..Is her ass shopped in that pic?

Watch it until brody dies.

It is worth a watch. They seem to be going towards "real enemy is the US government" type of a deal instead of hunting muslim terrorists.

nope

no. thye bitched out on the season 1 ending

Obligatory: pinterest.com/jesshulett/the-claire-danes-cry-face-project/

This season has been the worst, most laughable and dumb by far. Last episode was so terrible I was crying with laughter:
Shit was hilarious'y awful I was crying with laughter
>Semper_Fucked?
>Iraq_Bob?
>Army_Wife?
>Delta_Force_Groupie?
Felt like I was watching Dexter again.

>hurp durp every actor must be a 10/10 bimbo slut
grow up kid, she's a good actress

Oh that final scene where Carries tech guy fixes their system and the jumbo screen fires up with all the social media pages lmao.
I don't know why I'm hanging in with it at this point, maybe that was my tipping point.

Hell fuckin truckin yeah I do.

What about the plot twist where the guy was living across the street from Carrie and observing her and then goes to plant a bomb in that muslimniggers car. It was way too convinient.

Or the plot twist where the guy followed Quinn to his log cabin to kill him. The whole shadow government conspiracy is literally Dar Adal and this one guy.

that scene was top quality cringe