ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20120307
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the only valid reason for americans to own guns is Anarchist
HEH

I'm positive that's either a proxy and or an English teacher

he is right

>another shitty finnish thread
please stop

I didn't know Finland was allowed to post outside their large contingency of twinks

Moron ignores the fact that most authotatrian stares had public support however small. They would be branded traitors and hunted down by their neighbours.

You're alright, Finland.

I see nothing wrong about that post

best ally

This post is correct. Only statist cucks believe in disarming the people.

where is the hangup?

In my country it's so fucking hard to have any type of weapon.
See how violent it is.

>implying the Japanese poster isn't a weeb on vacation looking for le pure yellow wife

How does that refute anything that pic claims?

>Hitler just took the guns from jews and minorities

Except that this isn't about minorities.

1 or 9

90% of Jap posters are. That or deployed Americans.

roll

I'm not talking about minorities. The argument is that weapons of large scale destruction are useless in urban combat and gorilla warfare.

roll

That's a dumb argument

t. I've lived years under the control of weapons of large scale destruction in an urban environment.

Yes, tanks do stand at the street corner, many of them actually. Not to mention other armored vehicles.

Yes, airforce can be utilized against urban warfare. Attack helicopters can be one helluva weapon against urban areas, and I experienced it firsthand.

Yes, locals had plenty of weapons available and eventually one by one, group after group their were hunted down until it was easy to pick the remaining ones.

Now this shit happened before all of this technological advances in surveillance, and other military tech. I imagine it would be much easier to squash muh gun right activists now.

>we should bow down to tyrannies because fighting them will most likely lead to defeat
Embarrassing.

The difference is Israelis don't give a fuck what they bomb in Gaza, whom they shoot and so on because they don't need Palestine.
Contrast that with Americans in Iraq or Afghanistan who get blown up because they are trying to build infrastructure.

He is absolutely right, though. What tyrant wants to stand atop a pile of rubble?

Pol Pot

The best weapon against tyranny is education and civil participation. If any country reaches the point of tyranny then the society has been corrupt and dead already and the majority of the ignorant masses would clap for their supreme leader. Those who won't would be labeled as terrorists. Just like it happened before since the dawn of history, and you and I both know the average gun totter American level of education, I'm welling to bet they would be extremely happy with a tyrannical system. In matter fact, go and ask any Trump fan right now if he's willing to let Trump continue running for a third term or more. Note that I am being generous with the questions since I am also certain that they'd answer yes if you asked them if they were to appoint him as a supreme dictator.

You don't need all of the people to overthrow the government, though. During clapistanian war of independence, only about 15% of the population took part in fighting.

But yes, what you describe is the biggest issue right now. People don't care enough about their rights. Just look at how many people use Facebook, and they even openly admit that they spy on their users, for crying out loud.

Well, OP's pic is about guns at home in the US and not in Iraq.

A simple thought experiment for op of that thread and the yank who replied
>Government wants to keep population under control
>Population has guns
>Government turns off gas, water and electric
>Population complies
There you go, your guns didn't do shit and the government didn't need to carpet bomb you.

>The best weapon against tyranny is education and civil participation

Roll

The clapistan colonies were wealthy and educated at the time compared to the rest of the world which is why many Europeans immigrated there, and why their revolution gave birth to a democratic system. If they were Africa level educated I doubt they would be where they are today.

I want a gun though, guns are cool.

My gas, water and electric isn't even provided by the government.

>If they were Africa level educated I doubt they would be where they are today.
Or if their IQ had been on the African level, since blacks average at about 15 points lower than whites on the same scale.

Translation:
>I can't refute his point

Would you rather live in dark blue Canada under le weed man or in patriotic red russia under the macho Putin?

Someone post that webm of that guy crying after he shoots a gun

>I want a gun though, guns are cool.
Why can't the NRA just say this after a mass shooting? Just be honest and say "yeah I feel bad for them but I just like guns".
Why do they come up with "solutions" like having armed guards everywhere or saying that if everyone was armed it wouldn't happen

But that's the thing. If the US government were to go tyrannical, the opposition has an entire country to hide in, shitload of infrastructure to sabotage and they can blend in with the non-violent locals.

I don't know I don't care about politics, I went skeet shooting once and it was fun as hell.

You know that IQ is affected by many factors such as nutrition, healthcare, education and prosperity? And I bet that you also know that compared to Europe Africa's population was minimal, and the whole enslavement and colonization thing didn't do much help to them either?

>pussy projects his pussy behaviour upon others

>Using middle school insults as an argument

pussy boi

What do you call a man who can be blackmailed by turning off basic amenities?

>pussy projects his pussy behaviour upon others
I actually would support gun ownership if I was a yank, I'm just not under any illusions about their power to protect against the government.

>being at the whim of government """"benevolence""""

Sure, but only so far. IQ is mainly inherited.

>Africa's population was minimal

It's in the billions today.

> and colonization thing didn't do much help to them either

On the contrary, colonization gave them everything that they have and have since destroyed time and time again.

You're a disgusting kike.

roll

If the people are at the point where they're about to fight a war against their government, they're willing to fight a war while low on resources.

And your line of reasoning is weird anyway. If people are on the edge of fighting the government, and then the government literally deprives them of what they need to live any strong leadership will be able to parlay that into the beginning of a revolution.

That's true, there will always be an opposition to a tyrannical government. However, you are overlooking the huge disadvantage the few rebels will have against a tyrannical system with the powers that the current US government has. In my opinion it is always about striking balance, there's no doubt in any one's mind that the US population is being hurt by gun violence on a massive level. If people really liked their guns, then there's no problem to establish regulated gun clubs with storage facilities for members to hold their guns inside, easy, safe and convenient, and the facilities can be run by the club members themselves thus guaranteeing a continuous access to their guns.

roll

>there's no doubt in any one's mind that the US population is being hurt by gun violence on a massive level.
People are hurt by violence. Gun violence is just a mode of violence.

You do know that these 15 points are what remain after all variables are accounted for? The average IQ of subsaharan African niggers isn't 85, it's 70.

roll

>Why can't the NRA just say this after a mass shooting? Just be honest and say "yeah I feel bad for them but I just like guns".
But they are being honest. Mass shootings are a negligible issue.
>Why do they come up with "solutions" like having armed guards everywhere or saying that if everyone was armed it wouldn't happen
Appeasement. People are too stupid to think on their own, so the NRA has to propose something to calm them down.

>America lets its civilians arm themselves to the teeth
>America's anxiety over armed crime and terrorism increases
>Police become a full-blown military force helped along by a military-industrial complex and a political-fiscal system that incentivise recycling military assets through local police forces
Our cops have Glocks and that's about it. I don't see them successfully undertaking any coups or mass persecutions in the near future.

>since blacks average at about 15 points lower than whites on the same scale.
be honest, did you just bring this up to combat your low self esteem?

no its just empty platitudes about how "tyrannies cant last if ppl r smart and care about better livin standards :)))))"
it just arrogantly assumes that more education = more anti-authoritarianism

>It's in the billions today.
Which is the normal progress of any population that has experience modern day healthcare and food availability and it's bound to be stabilized with already signs of slowing down.
Also Africa is currently developing, each decade there are more stable countries and growing economy existing there, with time they will get to an acceptable wealth level perhaps not soon but that doesn't mean there's no progress in Africa.

>colonization gave them everything that they have
Yeah, such noble people those wonderful colonizers were.

No, why?

the difference is that israli dont care about you, what they are doing is basically genocide lite.
Meanwhile, an American tyranny would depend on productivity of American people, the y cant just bomb the cities into ashes

roll

roll

You get all of your historical knowledge from Youtube don't you.

>here's no doubt in any one's mind that the US population is being hurt by gun violence on a massive level

There is in mine. The main victims and perpetrators of guncrime are by far niggers. The rest of America is pretty much safe. Sure, there is the occassional mass shooting but the US is a a 300mil. people country and their mass shootings are similar in frequency to Europe's terrorist attacks. Guns prevent a fast, violent military takeover like for example the Russian revolution.

>If people really liked their guns, then there's no problem to establish regulated gun clubs with storage facilities for members to hold their guns inside, easy, safe and convenient, and the facilities can be run by the club members themselves thus guaranteeing a continuous access to their guns.

It's not convenient. You want to have the firearm with you if one of the reasons for owning it is safety. Furthermore, it prevents you from just going plinking innawoods, maintaining it, upgrading it etc. Not to mention it is a complete breech of freedom to bear arms.

>Population complies
Or maybe population takes up arms and marches to washington

suddenly I am pro Israel.

could one guy with a knife harm as many people as the Las Vegas shooter within the same period of time?

This is what I assume anti-gun people are like
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

The Americans succeeded because half of parliament sympathised with them and the other half was contending with the foreign support offered to the rebels from states of comparable power, like France and the Netherlands, allowing them to conduct complex combined arms operations that you wouldn't see from a militia. Having the stars align that way would be even less likely today, I suspect.

violence plus easy access to weapons bring more damage. Also violence like tyranny is preventable with education and civil participation.

>Controversial study of African IQ levels is 'deeply flawed'
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm

>ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20120307
>Six Brain-Damage Scourges that Cripple IQ in Sub-Saharan Africa

Harsh living conditions can do more harm than you think

Who would win?
>Might of the British Empire
or
>Some corn farmers with muskets

Blurgrrr mgnbwee

I'm pro gun. But not in my country.

Unfortunately, the argument used by leftists that everybody would kill each other if they free to buy any weapon without too much bureaucracy is plausible. We cant assume risks without people with proper behaviors.

Yes, because tyrannical authorities always proved to be compassionate towards the working force. Good one, Hans.

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm
Studies like that pop up all the time. They throw fantastical conspiracy theories to find alternative answers to the question 'why do africans have low IQ?', instead of accepting the simplest explanation.

Harsh living conditions do harm, nobody is disputing that.

That depends, Canada has been getting lots of the thirld world recently so living in a Russian shithole might actually be better than having your town turn into the Canadian Luton within a couple of decades. Gdp and muh freedumbs isnt everything you know

If the working people stop working, you're fucked within weeks, months tops.

The average worker had it way better with Stalin as within the Russian Empire, so I am not sure which point you are trying to make

>The main victims and perpetrators of guncrime are by far niggers
And simply because they are from a different ethnicity that shouldn't be a reason for concern? Not to mention that this phenomena of black communities violence is driven by high level of poverty and institutional disfranchisement that has been going for ages. Yes, black people do commit more crime, but that doesn't make white people violence levels acceptable by civil world standards. Black ethnicity just happens to be under higher poverty levels causing higher crime levels.

>Guns prevent a fast, violent military takeover like for example the Russian revolution.

That's what army is for. Your 9mm might kill a soldier, but it won't stop a battalion.

Well you know there was no empire at the time, really. In fact the Americas pretty much was the empire.

Big part of the Russian revolutions was that there was a war on and large parts of the army and navy got disaffected and radicalised. It's not like the workers' councils had All The Guns.

>And simply because they are from a different ethnicity that shouldn't be a reason for concern? Not to mention that this phenomena of black communities violence is driven by high level of poverty and institutional disfranchisement that has been going for ages. Yes, black people do commit more crime, but that doesn't make white people violence levels acceptable by civil world standards. Black ethnicity just happens to be under higher poverty levels causing higher crime levels.
Now riddle me this: are blacks dumb and violent because they're poor, or are they poor because they're dumb and violent?

das rite we wuz the british empire

You too aren't familiar with fear tactics used by tyrannical authorities? Kill 1 to scare a 100. Kill a thousand to scare a million. People tend to respond to such thing by being scared, but it seems not you two, good for you.

I'm not well versed in this topic of science, however I do acknowledge that at the human level there's no doubt in my mind that given the same resources, educations and healthcare for multiple generations a person regardless of his ethnicity is going to grow up to be highly intelligent and educated person able to grow a family that is similar.

>Canada has been getting lots of the thirld world recently

Are you really that hateful? Toronto has more than 60% of its residents from immigrant backgrounds including "third world" ones, yet it is one of the safest large cities in the world and one of the highest in terms of quality of living. But, sure thing Moscow with its lovely non third world population has the same living standards and safety.

1 or 8

Have you ever been to Toronto? Someone got shot there yesterday. In 2005 it was the "year of the gun" and it had more gun murders than most American cities.

wait not gun murders but organized crime murders

>I'm not well versed in this topic of science, however I do acknowledge that at the human level there's no doubt in my mind that given the same resources, educations and healthcare for multiple generations a person regardless of his ethnicity is going to grow up to be highly intelligent and educated person able to grow a family that is similar.
Well, you would be wrong. You accept a genetic component, why would you otherwise say "for multiple generations"? Genetics are what determine how high a person's intelligence can go, and there absolutely is variance between different races. Why wouldn't there be? There are observable differences in the physical form, how exactly do you think that the brain is different?

I'll give you an anecdotal example since like I said I am not well versed in social sciences. In Palestine we have refugee camps, the residents are the people that fled their cities in 1948 after Jewish militias kicked them out. Those people lived in houses, and had jobs, had farms and were among the most educated in the middle east at the time. It took only a few generations of deprivation, poverty and disfranchisement for them to turn into less educated, more violent, and more stigmatized community in our society. Yet, we are both the same, we have the same blood, same history, we are the same people. Poverty and shitty life circumstances can damage the social fabric of a community which leads to higher crime levels.

Doesn't the Jap give evidence of why the 2nd amendment is bs?

I mean the reasoning by the 2nd amendment is that it gives people the opportunity to rebel against a tyrannical order but if some foreign nigger is going to give you a gun, what's the point in owning one prior?

If what you say is true then explain smart african people, they exist albeit not many.

compared to its size, it is a safe city.

>what's the point in owning one prior?
Knowing how to use it. Not needing to wait for aid.

>compared to its size, it is a safe city.
It's a shithole, especially Jane and finch. Even people who like big cities say Toronto sucks. I lived there it's the most dangerous place in Canada for sure.

>quality of living
ah yes if you have an expensive house youre living the quality life, doesnt matter if its located between Pajeets and Zhangs house
Also pls dont generalise all immigrants. If you break down those 60% im sure you could differentiate between more and less valuable immigrant nationalities

>american education