OH SHIT, DERAY AND BLM CONNECTIONS TO SOROS EXPOSED

Pic related but here's the article.

theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/

>Mckesson lives in a home owned by philanthropists James and Robin Wood in Baltimore, Maryland.

>The Woods have owned the home since 1996 and are wealthy donors to the Baltimore chapter of George Soros’ Open Society Institute.

>Robin is so active that she was made a board member of the far-left non-profit back in 2008, according to the OSI’s website.

Also, Deray's making a pretty penny as the "chief of human capital" for Baltimore. That's right, this race-baiting piece of shit and professional agitator is making $165,000 on the taxpayers' dime.

>In his new role, Mckesson is earning a salary of $165,000 as the district’s third chief of human capital in two years, and manage of a budget of $4 million and 56 employees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTWuqVV5DMo
ljxxx.cjifzqbtufju.ljdpn.nl3.gsr.awhoer.net/clip/2SHV?null
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=vTWuqVV5DMo

never forget

this fucking guy.

We need to start spreading this shit like wildfire.

Dont let this slide

what am i looking for in the video? i'm on my phone and resolution is pretty shit.

Leader? What?

Decentralized grass roots network has a leader?
You think nigger's have the organizational capacity for a leader with any sort of authority.
/
You think that leftist activists agree with anyone apart from themselves?

BLM might be getting funds and that dude might be making it happen. But he is nothing close to a leader.

it's deray defending the guy that shot the cops in ferguson

bump

wew fucking lad

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Deep when it comes to Soros and the foundation. I'm thinking we need to start memeing soros' name as much as possible. get people asking who the fuck he is. Most people I know have never even heard of him.

I manage a budget of $3 million and 50 employees, I sure as fuck don't make $165K...least I have my white privilege!

bump with tits

How is this surprising? There have been plenty of instances where BLM associated with far left organizations/individuals, you're just now putting this together?

You're acting like this well known thing is some kind of conspiracy theory.

Why is it always Soros? Is he the last boss?

Gg

GIMME THE ORIGINAL PICTURE

HELP US BY DOING YOOUR PART ACROSS THE POND

>GET (((THEM))) OUT NOW

>make (((THEM))) FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE/UNWELCOME

GIT YOUR BUDDIES AND POUR SOME PETROL ON THE FLAME

>ya hear me knockin limey?

wtf his voice lol

HIS DOX HAS BEEN DROPPED.
ljxxx.cjifzqbtufju.ljdpn.nl3.gsr.awhoer.net/clip/2SHV?null

Oh shit I confused him with someone in a similar position

ok ok ok

fuck you

Fucking kikes

fucking argies

Doesn't matter this is a big step to the destruction of the group. People who are in the group will be looked down upon and it won't be cool to be blm

Your a europoor nigger

We knew Soros funded race-baiting stuff in the past like Ferguson, but the Open Society denied they funded BLM last year around when Obama met with BLM. Now we caught them lying, again.

This is just proof.

>white

Reminder

Kikes are always behind nigger bowel movements. They were behind MLK and the NAACP too.

check'em
kek wills it

i've been saying this for weeks now in /cfg/ and no one even placated me with a (you)

So, DeRay is essentially unemployed black man who lives on someone else's couch.

so he's black

have a (You) and some tits fellow Sup Forumsack you deserve it

Of course he's a nigger. Did you expect anything more from a chimp who wears a stay woke tshirt and don't listen to police then cry to the msm about the brutality of police?

>tfw after four years of undergraduate study, three years of law school, and heavy student debt, I make less than DeRay

Fug. I thought I had white privilege...

Fake and gay

Sup Forums

What does it even matter anymore?

We all know how corrupt everything is, we all see this shit and discuss openly on here yet nothing happens.

The media is the corruption, and retards (especially in my age demographic) will never seek this stuff out, so they'll just be fed stories from facegoy, tumblr, twitter

WHat's the end game bros?

fuck you

no u

the Goyim know and he doesn't even care. Soros is the ultimate boss

got me good

Go to bed ghost

>You think nigger's have the organizational capacity for a leader with any sort of authority.
>implying any nigger is at the head of this pityparty
nigger do you know who George Soros is??

why the fuck does this nigger always have this blue vest?

Nigga sounds totally gay...

you are a cunt nigger.

Wtf!1!1!? Man I hate tits now

open in photoshop, save first frame
wala!

He is gay. It's 2016 man, what's the problem?

DeRay and Obama are having relations. Michelle doesn't know but Reggie Love does.

Look into it.

nigger

Leave my mum alone m8

wtf i hate tits now

fuck kek

>budget of 4 million
>He has a salary of 165000

Something doesn't add up

BLM certainly does have leadership. The entire thing is a Soros-created destabilization psyop and guys like Deray are definitely organizing things on a top down level. It's just all done in a very loose and informal style but these guys are professional agitators and paid protesters so it's dumb to think there's no organization at all helping to coordinate shit.

fuck you spic

muh dik

Thieving fucking spic

unfunny fucking faggot

Deray, more l ike DeGay amirite?

Who plays catcher?

I like how Snopes "disproved" this by talking directly to Deray who said "yeah, my twitter was hacked BUT DEM MESSAGES IS FAKE" and went "well, he said they're not real so they're not real".

Like the guy is just gong to confirm to them his plans to destabilize the country to try and force an unconstitutional third term for Obama like he's a fucking James Bond villain.

YOU CUNT

sorry, i ctrl+f'd "wtf i" when i should have searched for "hate tits"

Damn

aw shit nigga

It's "voila" you stupid piece of shit

Aaaaaaaaannndddd bingo baby! The feminists came up with this strategy. Remember Anita? Yeeeep. Bump.

Bazinga?

damn you

Jus kiddin homey

Fuck you.

spotted le tabarnak

I could rile up twice as many niggers for half that price

Fanks coach!

That gif just made me nostalgia hard af

WHITE
H
I
T
E

Fugyourself

BAZOOPER

The Black Lives Matter website itself claims that BLM is not a leaderless movement.

>Call you when I get to my dad's
>No apparent ebonics

This has to be fake.

>chief of human capital

That literally says people are expendible.

I love this meme

He's literally a house nigger.

shit i've been had

better play it safe

DeRay is openly gay. Get to DeRay and BLM goes down. He is a black faggot leading an insurrection. Where is the dirt on DeRay?
Or Neta? Or any of them?

Holy shit didn't think about this. Rev up those hashtags #housenigger

Fuck you, i've got immunity cat.

Gets what?

dis nigga gay yall

Awwwww

kek isn't to be abused like that.

fuck you

If you want to make it less problematic use #housenegro or #housenigga