Which country produces the worst turists?

Which country produces the worst turists?
For me it's China

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7TnwB8fRamo
mirror.partners.preloved.co.uk/?service=responsive&service=tablet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not us

br*tish
sometimes nordcucks

Depends where you are.

Universally: Israelis, Russians, and Chinese and Indian groups.

In Southeast Asia: Brits, Australians

Western Europe: Americans, Brits

Latin America, excluding Mexico: Australians

Mexico: Americans, but specifically in Cancun and other high-profile beach resorts

I've always had the worst experiences with Indian and Israeli groups, though.

Indian and Chinese solo travelers are usually really laid-back and cool, but put them in a big group of more than three or four and they quickly become unbearable. Especially if you're staying in a hostel -- they'll have no respect for the other guests and act like they own the place.

Chinese and Americans desu.

eastern europe: Germans

Italy

China.

I was in Venice a few years ago, fuckers push you to make a photo, are loud as fuck, push you at the restaurants, make niose while eating and are overall lacking good manners.

What does it say Cowboy Tanaka ?

China. How can there be any other answer?

Americans > Chinese > Brits > Australians > Indians

China
Russia
Brits

In this order.
From all I know against all memes our tourists outside of Spain (Mallorca/Ibiza/Lloret) are actually quite ok.

Italy.

you forgot to turn off your vpn

Chinks and arabs

It's obvious.
youtu.be/7TnwB8fRamo

Israel

a brief summary would be appreciated when posting such videos

This.
What is going on there?

I think she said the Tea was overpriced, or something along those lines.

Chinese and Jews

British bitch goes to a tea house in Nepal, sleep and eat for free there. When she tries to bargain for 1.5$ tea, Nepalese woman goes crazy.

One comment says that the woman refused to pay, so she was chased away by the Nepali woman . At some point she started filming probably to make look the chaser as the bad one.

why are the british bad?

Chavs and sex tourists

Dunno ask yourself.

Lmao they actually do have 3.000 words for being drunk

I hear you guys dig holes. Whoooooo everybody run the German tourists are gonna dig a hole and mind their own business and have fun. Would be kind of a dick move if you don't fill it in after I guess.

Though I gotta say I live in Florida and have never once seen Germans digging a hole.

Really...

[citation needed]

I condole to everyone to whose country our tourists comes.

Stop selling dirt-cheap alcohol and sex to young adults then?

As someone who has worked at a museum in my country, any tourist with good english becomes pretty top tier. But maybe that's also because my country isn't somewhere people go for hot climate and cheap beer, and when it comes to americans, if they're even the type to leave their country for tourism that puts them leaps above a lot of other americans. Always found them a bit too apologetic though.

Worst tier among those I've encountered is pretty easy though

1. Russians
2. Italians
3. French
Basically anyone who thinks talking to me in their own language will somehow help them, not even knowing how to ask in english if their language is ok.

I know for a fact that we can pretty much be lumped in with the brits as tourists. Our older tourists are know-it-all whingers and our younger tourists treat a holiday like a viking raid.

Chinese, Chinese and Chinese. Followed by Indians.

I can't really complain about aussies, from my experience they're a bit hot blooded but very generous tippers.

>She bitches about the price but still pays
>Gets chased across a mountain

You know, I thought British women were the craziest. Turns out it's nepalese slags.

>Russians
no russian are mostly nice and never cause trouble

Russia. They are animals.

In Latin America, Israelis have caused a lot of trouble.

Never had any problems with tourists. people who think we must know any language and speaking Russian is rude are just fags. Say you don't understand or try to help, don't be anti-social. I also think that they just hate Americans so they say American tourists are bad and shit about French only comes from Anglos because they hate that French people speak their own language, lol.

>mfw hordes of russians on the street of stockholm during summer

Things like this doesn't help the British look good.

mirror.partners.preloved.co.uk/?service=responsive&service=tablet

>Western Europe: Americans, Brits
>Americans

Lol, people in the tourism industry fucking love burgers. We spend a ton of money and are impressed by fucking everything. Americans might be ignorant, but worst tourist status? Compared to the Chinese, Russians, or Jews? Get real nigger.