Alberta Separation thread

Alberta Separation thread

Americans and Brits welcome

Europe and the rest of Canada can fuck off

Lol you voted NDP you get what you deserve.

Why separate?

We are sending billions of dollars to provinces that hate us for being productive. All anti oil special interest groups are from out of province.
Trudeau is a faggot and we hate him universally.
Eastern scum come here looking for work and either ride the system or send all their money back east.
Fuck BC hippy scum
All the other provinces and indeed the world, except UK and USA are nigger

Accidental government

The vote was split between Wild Rose and the PCs
We won't make that mistake next time and the NDP know it

Take the rest of the prairies with you pls.

have fun being landlocked

I'll take your momma to pound town. How about that?

>Fuck BC hippy scum
Its mostly just the lower mainland

>alberta is experiencing the worst economy in decades
>time to separate
Holy shit the only way you guys could be any dumber would be if you elected an NDP government

OH WAIT.

Can confirm this.

Fort Saint John is just like Grand Prairie.

I hope this happens, shit province you got there faggot.

I didn't vote for the NDP but I welcome a good forest fire in our government, the tories can't run the place 24/7 or they get too comfy.

Not all of us. Some are still kicking around from when people farmed the Valley. I feel at home outside of the city in "White Mans Land" Where all you have to deal with is drunk chugs.

>hi from GTA

Brit on holiday in the rockies reporting in!

Great 4g signals here guys.

>brit flag because im on vodafone world traveller

Go for it Alberta.
We need these sentiments here in the US very badly. Maybe it'll inspire people here.

Good riddance oil nigger, just don't try to come to B.C. with your STD's and drug habits, when your idea fails miserably.

>Fuck BC hippy scum
Lower Mainland master race reporting in.

>getting a lecture on drugs from DUDE WEED

Dear Canada please try to remember that you're irrelevant. We don't care about Alberta or Quebec whiners. We have our own problems to deal with.

>drug habits

The heroin capital of North America people

You are coming with us you chinky weed fuck. same with Sask. and Manitoba, you wouldn't be able to survive with the 3 prairies separating you from the rest of Cuckanada. if we go, you have no choice but to come with is and listen to what the grown ups tell you.

We don't care about your problems Ameribetes

fuck our flag sucks. The Cascadia flag is where its at

Why would you name one of your provinces British Columbia? That's like us naming one of our states American Britannia.