Could you imagine the outrage if there was a movie about a kid gutting middle age women like dead fish?

Could you imagine the outrage if there was a movie about a kid gutting middle age women like dead fish?

Women love to denounce violence when it suits them, but when one of theirs is doing the killing against MEN they dont seem to care at all.

>it's the alt-right butthurt thread

No I cannot imagine, now kys

Do you think they chose such an ugly actress to make the dykes and trans gender happy?

Fuck off you sensitive faggot.

>Men are not troubled to hear a man dispraised, because they know, though he be naught, there's worth in others; but women are mightily troubled to hear any of them spoken against, as if the sex itself were guilty of some unworthiness.

Who fucking cares
Christ
Do you fags look at the shit you post? Like just take a step back and look what you just posted. You sound JUST like the SJWs you hate so much

Just shut the fuck up and let them bitch

>Oppressed female killing the oppressive men
Literally, this needs to happen IRL.

you got a point

why are expendable henchmen always males?

Send help to the 3rd wold then, if you want change, be the change

If they harvested Laura's eggs, could they create more immortal, claw-wielding children?

because when you introduce female expendable henchmen there's a backlash

Because women aren't threatening.

If they clone her, yes, but you don't really need her eggs for that

YASSSSS QUEEEN SLAAAAY

I don't understand why they want to kill her anyway. Of all the X23 children, she's the closest thing they have to a success. She'll kill without hesitation or remorse, which was exactly what they wanted.

Because they can't control her

They could have if they'd brainwashed her properly. It's not like child soldiers are a new thing.

They make movies where guys kill women.

They're called slashers.

The Mexicans workers messed up their brainwashing. It was literally spoonfed to you throughout the movie.

>y-you can't kill women in movies!

sure thing autist

Wtf? I love the Mexicans now.

>Stabbed in the stomach
>Bleading through mouth
>Dies in seconds
Wut?

she probably just passed out from blood loss, that's what will kill her.

I want to get stabbed by K-Bell tbqh

I want to poke her with my pe nm is, if you know what I mean

also she could have hit her lung too, that' d explain the blood coughing.

If they made the villains female for no reason other than to satiate your stupid demands you'd complain about them unnecessarily adding female characters

>implying he's wrong
remember pic-related in the same franchise? You can't even show a bad guy choking a woman without feminists bitching about "MUH VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN!!!"
Or look at /GoT/ and how many feminists have gotten upset every time a female character is a victim of violence.

Male disposability applies even to fictional males

why do people care what a crazy person has to say?

Bump

she fappened real good, there are advantages to her being a crazy bitch

well it wasn't just her, plenty of feminists were....
>feminists
you know what nevermind, yeah it was just crazy people. Lots of crazy people, but crazy nonetheless

So a little girl savagely disemboweling grown men is good, but a little boy savagely disemboweling grown women is bad?

Why don't you just watch bad horror flicks then?

Woman get gutted there all the time.

>Women love to denounce violence when it suits them

Given that you clearly have a vagina, I believe you.

>It's a triggered Sup Forums-babby thread

>also she could have hit her lung too

Well I'm clearly a moron

implying that's how our bodies are now
we changed timelines sir
this is now

You're talking about one niche genre. Stuff like that isn't common in mainstream Hollywood blockbusters, and when it happens feminists like to complain. They complain when women get hurt on GOT, they complain when Apocalypse choked Mystique in X-Men, they complain when Batman punches Harley Quinn, etc.

Because content producers listen to the crazy people, duh.