Does it make you sad knowing your country will never be England, glorious England?

Does it make you sad knowing your country will never be England, glorious England?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2479271/1-000-years-invaded-need-Norman-like-Darcy-Percy-ahead.html
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:English_surnames_from_Anglo-Norman
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=bFbm5b-X5C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But we have surpassed our former colonial masters in almost every metric.

no because I live in England 2.0

Yeah, even faggotory

More like Canada 2.0

barbi hates disgusting anglos, especially english ppl

Contemporary England is nothing to be proud of.

You still seem a tad upset over Trianon, m80.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
no

No. I had a chance to live in England, and I declined without hesitation.

England has a proud history of statist institutions, but at least the former iterations were able to achieve glory. The current over-reaching government doesn't even provide greatness, it's just pathetic.

You tell me.

Too busy saving Europe from you lot

Couldn't handle the banter, m800000?

Palvinfy Bárböra, kurva anyatok

Sort yourself out.

Fuck off, porridge wog.

It's not like we ever had a chance

By crashing your cunt with no survivers?
Well, go on.

Does seeing what England has become make you sad?

Any pics of her pussy?

lol no

ugly little rodent

>ugly little rodent

Despite the current toil our nation may find itself in, I still take immense pride that I am an Englishman, was born an Englishman, and will die as one too.

None of you will know that feel. None of you have been blessed by the grace of a rightful protestant Anglican God. None of you have seen the lights in people's eyes when they hear your voice.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

>pride
>noun
>1. a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements
>from one's own achievements

Cup of tea while we watch the world burn, lads?

My existence is an achievement, testament to human will.

You can take pride in a system that centuries of culture have created, a system that you participate in and re-enforced

England abandoned British liberalism and that makes me sad

that's not to say that we're doing any better

>testament to human will
Can't really claim your parent's achievements as your own..

funny, given that you people literally voted to become brits

God, I wish I was german.

peng

>colonial masters
are you a first nationer or something

Thank fuck we got independent instead.

Every day...

Are you an upper-class Briton of purely Norman descent?

I'm actually a Jew

Nothing more british than that.

Sorry mate. You have it all wrong.

>Palvinfy Barbarian, fucking moms

LMAO

Hello Friend! I also always had the dream to become a proud German. Now thanks to Mutti Merkel, I have become one! It really isn't much work, and everyone is very friendly, especially the women!
Deutshland Ich Leibe Dich!

This is sad

>Ich Leibe Dich!
I love dick?

I am not satisfied.

Wtf, I love Merkel now :):):):)

they don't exist and haven't done for the best part of nine centuries

hello, google translate

in Hungary she's known as Palvin Barbara because Hungarians are Mongols who literally follow Chinese naming conventions. Some older people do so in my country too because of Serbian/Yugoslavian influence, write their name surname first. Absolutely disgusting if you ask me.

why the fuck do you keep starting threads with barb but not filling the thread with her

I found it funny her name was translated to Barbarian, lel

The thread is not about Barbs, it is about the arsepain you feel not being an English man

Wrong.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2479271/1-000-years-invaded-need-Norman-like-Darcy-Percy-ahead.html

You are a working class scum.

Barbara > Englishmen

Shh you literally control 99% of the world. Don’t be sad.

Barbara already means female Barbarian in Greek (which is where it comes from).

Not him, but you claimed "of purely Norman descent". The chances of that are virtually zero.

For England, James?

No

no, for my flight plan, big guy

fookin pakis runin muh cuntry

>patrilineal societies benefit male heirs
yeah no shit

>normans still exist and form a pure, distinct ethnic group from those bloody english
hahahahahahaha

My best bro in school and me used to reenact this scene as a sort of inside joke all the time in a Baneposting manner

Richard FitzNeal, Anglo-Norman of the 12th century - "'with the English and Normans living side-by-side and intermarrying, the peoples have become so mingled that no-one can tell - as far as free men are concerned - who is of English and who of Norman descent"

>normans literally recording their integration into english society

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:English_surnames_from_Anglo-Norman

>people actually think english people don't possess these surnames

The fucking Normans that invaded weren't even of pure Norman stock. William the Conqueror himself even had a Breton grandmother.

Ex-pat remainer here
>this

William's wife was descended from Alfred the Great
He's the only monarch we've had since 1066 who has not had partial Anglo-Saxon origins

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

The Normans were a ruling elite, their overall numbers were pitiful and they have left fuck all genetic legacy in the wider population, which is still overwhelmingly Celto-Germanic.

Spoken like a true Commie. Anglo-Saxons also make up a minority of the average Englishman's DNA, never mind the rest of Britain. Should we treat everyone but the sub-Roman Britons as 'foreign' and 'invasive'?

The Normans were of Northern French and Scandinavian origin, both of which are regions closely tied to Britons and their other forebears. There's almost no way to know what the Normans' genetic impact was.

acid attacks

>He's the only monarch we've had since 1066 who has not had partial Anglo-Saxon origins
Stephen?

A grandson of William I and Matilda, and thus descended from the House of Wessex

>There's almost no way to know what the Normans' genetic impact was.

Apart from current ongoing studies which suggest Norman DNA cannot be seen in the genetic profiles of modern Britons. Only the Anglo-Saxons have left any large genetic footprint.

>Should we treat everyone but the sub-Roman Britons as 'foreign' and 'invasive'?
Yes you should

Only when the Ancient Kings stir from their slumber and Eternal Saxon is driven from the Isles its people's can have a new golden age and the old magic will return

King Arthur and his mighty sword Excalibur will rise again to smite the Anglo-Saxons.

youtube.com/watch?v=bFbm5b-X5C8

King Arthur was a raging homosexual

You'll be the first to get a good buggering when he returns.

As I said, what genetic markers would mark Normans out, given their descent from the same basic groups as Britons (i.e. the people of Northern France and Scandinavia)?

Wasn't Alfred the Great an anglicised Briton?

Exactly, and their numbers were so pitiful and the time span so immense (800+ years ago) their genetic makeup isn't even worth mentioning. You'll probably find more Polish genes swirling around the general native white populace than actual """"Norman"""".

No, you may be thinking of the founding dynasty of Wessex (Cerdic, Cædwalla, Cedda) whose names suggest that they were Anglo-Britons or Anglicised Britons

Yes, but they are the antecedents of the English people. You can't say "we can't really sift their genes from the sub-Romans and Vikings, so we'll just say there was no impact". All English people have Norman ancestry.

In theory you could have a great-grandchild who inherits none of your DNA.

Is it nice living in the UK?

We fought a war to not be England

What a mistake that was

You will never be this British

>none of them are english

The dog is.