Whoah..64 Fender Stratocaster in classic white with triple single coil pickups and a whammy bar

>Whoah..64 Fender Stratocaster in classic white with triple single coil pickups and a whammy bar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1UUhqqx9kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Once again this will become a guitar thread, rather than celebrating the beauty of the goddess in the OP.

She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine.

Does anyone actually talk like this?

Does someone look at a muscle car and give a parts rundown out of fucking nowhere?

I know Hollywood is a weird liberal pedo echo chamber with no exposure to the real world, but these writers need to get out more.

Pre-CBS Fender corporate buy-out

That girl is barely above average. And that's just because everyone has gotten fat in the last few decades.

Hey!
Read the sign

It was all a dream anyway

she's okay, I guess, if you like bangs and brown chicks. my tastes are more of the chick who works at the office in Wayne's World 2 who is like a female Garth

How old are you child

HIIIII WAYYYYYNE

guitars are lame and rock is dead

>prime Donna will never be completely obsessed with you
Maybe he was avoiding her because he somehow knew how she'd look in a couple of decades.

>I know Hollywood is a weird liberal pedo echo chamber with no exposure to the real world, but these writers need to get out more.

Boy, you sure had this nonsense locked and loaded, huh.

why is this meme

rate this guitar

Yes, both guitar and car nuts talk like this.

For some reason I hate Tia. Would fuck her regardless but there is something I truly dislike about her.

are you kidding, real guitarfags talk about fish caps, halos, clydemccoy wah translyvania RCA's jtm45's..jtm66. traynor head. tweed bassmans, deluxe superchamp.. scallped brass nut maple necked 71' holy grail strat with dimarizo neck and single wounds from that spanish lady who worked for fender for a decade

low tier Asian grill

>real guitarfags
true scotsmen*

it has a whammy bar?!?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=t1UUhqqx9kc

guitar god coming thru, beat this shit

Is he a famous deniro movie star yet ?

the right handed parts are easy enough.
left handed ones are impressive.
dont think he even used the lower leftie though.

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN?

Whoah. A car with wheels

is that Sammy Fagar?