The Magicians

What does Sup Forums think of this show? Just marathoned the first two episodes, it's pretty SciFy tier, buts comfy and every single girl is waifu material.

Julia is literally perfect.

It's really bad but I watched all of it on netflix over the course of like a week. It cuts a fine line

She reminds me too much of remy lacroix, I keep having to pause and go jerk off.

i watched it on netflix so I could hear them say fuck

Watched the first season with my gf and it was tolerable, season 2 is just terrible.

>What does Sup Forums think of this show?

TITS

blonde has big tits but they keep hiding them, it's literally the holocaust

post jugs

comfy

alice best girl

She gets poointhelooed m8

This, does she ever get those sweater cows out?

It's fucking terrible in every way. I really don't know why I continue watching. I hate all the characters and the retarded plots.

Did Alice really sleep with Penny? Who read the books?

excuse me but this thread has a no bullying policy pls stop being mean

>3dpd
>waifu

Alice is a fucking cunt in every way. I hate her. The only good thing about her is her huge boobs.

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS

Yes she did because she's a dumb selfish roastie incapable of understanding that others make mistakes.

I was so glad that she died but they just had to bring her back with some retarded ghost plot.

She did
But in the books penny was a foreveraone virgin nerd not this chad t hundercock like in tv

And not a dirty poo in loo which makes it even worse

>That dragon lady dream sequence
hnnnnnnnnng

T-T-T-T-T-

its better than dark matter and the expanse at least. Comes off as semi-organic, even if its just the horrid author shitting on everything that was more popular/successful than he'll ever be. Which means he's shitting on literally everything.

STILL NO TITS

I think the target audience is dude's who are in a polyamorous relationship who get pegged by their girlfriend. There's all kinds of weird furry shit and other types of degeneracy if you're into that kind of thing. I'm not, but the cgi is still pretty cool. My rating: C-

nice tits

She looks qtier with glasses but her boobs is immaculate

I enjoy it. The girls are hot.

Why is she so perfect?

Fuck forgot pic

OUR MOST SACRED RULE