Pol hates diversity

>pol hates diversity

>pol is literally made up from diverse opinions coming from all over the globe

Pick a side a choose it Sup Forums... non anglosphere countries can fuck off and make their own "chan" if you truly hate pluralism.

Diversity is a codeword for white genocide.

Sup Forums hates diversity destroying the culture and identity of a nation, not diversity itself.

I don't think people give a shit if everyone mostly stays in their own country.

As well as 'cultural diversity' is good in the sense of cultural exchange, adopting the best or small parts of other nations to continue developing your own.

You knew that I would reply by calling into question the whiteness of each of the most common countries and these shitposting bait openers are getting old.

I know I shouldn't reply to a fucking leaf, but anyway, we are actually diverse while the leftist brand of "diversity" is nothing but an attempt to destroy western culture, look how they say that it is so good that we have some japanese dudes making authentic sushi downtown but then if you eat it and post a picture on facebook they would say that is cultural apropiaton.

Cooperation is not "diversity"

>people say Sup Forums is racist
>Sup Forums has more diversity than Huff post's journalist team
>tfw pol is a leftist's wet dream

>because the internet is global nations must be

I like posting with Brazilians and Egyptians and Americans but I certainly wouldn't like living near them.

Well nobody wants reditt here, they are not sending their best. We need to build a virtual wall and rebitt will pay

>virtual environments are different from real environments
makes you think

>pol is literally made up from diverse opinions coming from all over the globe

I thought this was a right-wing/fascist circlejerk with the occasional contrarian bait and leftists who don't know where they are, but I pleasantly surprised this isn't considered the case.

this

>all over the globe
well, there is your reason.

>he thinks Sup Forums is composed of actual people

we keep telling you we are bots you still don't get it

Fuck you fellow "leaf" (false Canuck)

The codeword "diversity" is not the dictionary definition of diversity.

It's blanda up. It's a big mix pot, kings cup, mystery meat fuck up that's been diluted with all of the shit of the world while replacing the good.

True diversity is purifying all races to be separate and retaining cultures to be unique.

The difference is, when it says there is a poster from Iran, that's because he's actually in fucking Iran where he belongs.

>implying we love each other
kys you moose riding maple fuck

I'm a nationalist, that does not mean that I want other nations to suffer. I would actually like it if the whole world attained western world status.

The dichotomy is a false one. Even Hitler would say that a love of your own people would not by necessity mean a hatred of other people.

I love myself, that does not mean I hate my family.

I love my family, that does not mean I hate my community.

I love my community, that does not mean that I hate my country.

I love my country, that does not mean that I hate the rest of the world.

Nationalism is literally a love for your fellow countrymen.

Intellectual diversity is not the same as racial diversity.

I don't hate actual diversity, in fact I love it. Being around people of different backgrounds from me at my university is a great learning experience and I'm grateful to know all of them. But diversity in practice means anti-diversity in terms of ideology and all other kinds of leftist fuckery and social engineering.

Diversity sucks because it only happens in white countries. They are the only ones civilised enough for it even to be possible.

Pretty much this. Spot on.

Well written.

haven't seen this thread before

completely original

good job OP

you've made a very original thread

never before seen on Sup Forums

ever

>>pol is literally made up from diverse opinions coming from all over the globe

Yeah, right...

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Are you some plebbit fag? There are dozens of countries from all over the globe posting here, and every other thread is "Sup Forums BTFO!", "The Trump has been stumped!", etc. Sup Forums is the furthest thing from an echo chamber.

>this user takes these kinds of threads for granted.

Please figure out that these meme openers are sarcastic some time in the near future, for the sake of the board.

Agreed, I don't want to see more violence and war, I want to see every nation doing its best. It's also a lot easier to appreciate other cultures when they aren't being pushed over top of our own.

Now imagine the horrors I endure everyday, maple nigger.

You don't get that those threads are sarcasm, do you?
hownew.ru

>hate pluralism

Diversity has nothing to do with pluralism. As you import people into your country who have no I interest in your culture, system of government, etc during your "diversification" you are leading your country away from pluralism. This holds especially true for countries which have successfully installed pluralism into their societies, Canada being one of them.

reminder that every poster outside of the anglosphere is an American with a proxy

>talking to people is the same as living with them

exactly. fucking morons.

these slide threads are getting to me.

I dont have that Pol is diverse

I just wish the mexicans would fuck the hell off

No I don't want to think about it, it's too awful.

hmmm... really makes you think

Sup Forums is full of shit

Mexicans are decent posters here though. A lot of them like Trump, even. It's mostly the filthy chicano aztlan faggots in our own country I hate.

Sup Forums supports a segregated diverse world, not a globalist toilet bowl of brown.