How do you want your career fam?

>In January 2012, Benson was cast in the film Spring Breakers, after Emma Roberts dropped out due to creative reasons
>Roberts was offered the role of Harley Quinn in the movie "Suicide Squad" (2016), but turned it down to star on Ryan Murphy's "Scream Queens" on Fox

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?

Other urls found in this thread:

smokingxpert.com/2016/05/emma-roberts-smoking-candid-smoking.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2366343/Emma-Roberts-arrested-domestic-violence-boyfriend-Evan-Peters-leaving-actor-bloody-nose-bite-mark.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scream Queens is a better piece of art and will live longer in our collective cultural memory than Suicide Squad

>Be offered iconic role (where she would only have to be herself,by all accounts she is Harley Quinn irl) and chance to literally make gajillions from sequels and spinoffs and merchandise
>teeehee no thanks ill go guest star in a couple of episodes of a "literally what" show on Fox

Can we just call her "Stupid Emma" or "Loser Emma" from now on? Not even nepotism or her sexiness were able to make her relevant

She's clearly a better actress than those two pieces of shit films deserved

She seems like such a prude

Im convinced all these missed opportunities are why shes such a heavy smoker. She probably has alot of pent-up frustration

smokingxpert.com/2016/05/emma-roberts-smoking-candid-smoking.html

>being this bluepilled
>falling for the medical jew

Let me Repdill you; Every TRUE 10/10 smokes, its how they stay thin, and its a sign that they have an oral fixation and are freaks in bed. Its a sign that a woman is sensual and wants pleasure and instant gratification

Even less ass then Margot

>How do you want your career senpai?

J U S T

I have never been more attracted to a woman than i am right now to her in that pic. FUCK

I'd like her to take out that pent-up frustration on my balls, if you know what I mean

Who?

Suicide squad would have made her an actual career in hollywood, just look at how much WB invested in margot since then. She has big budget projects lined up for the next few years and arrived in time to be the next blonde as jlaw crashed and burned

>swn put out her cigarette on my balls while sitting on my face and twisting my dick

This is my least favorite life

She smokes you know

She is the only one who CAN play Chanel #1. Anyone can play Harley.

>be incredibly ugly and unsexy
>get offered roles to help heal image
>continues to throw them away

fullest of keks she literally is worst underdog emma

>Every TRUE 10/10 smokes

>instant gratification

that's a bad thing and means she will cuck you though

>not wanting best emma to cuck you

baka desu senpai

So you want her to follow her father's route and just be in EVERYTHING? Nearly ever actor alive has some trivia linked to missing out on being in something big usually for some trivial reason.

She is the worst Emma in terms of looks, talent, and personality.

>laugh at jews for having big noses
>shoop big noses into jews who don't have them

What is wrong with you?

No, that's Emma Watson

You are reading waaaaaaaay too deed into this.

>retards believe the Harley shit

Who is this?

she literally two career-making roles. She would be THE IT Girl of Hollywood right now had she been Harley, theres literally no IT girl in hollywood right now. She should go kill yourself, she missed out on a once-in-alifetime chance to be THE star of Hollywood. Now, shes doomed to do indie stuff and is typecasted into playing a teenage bitch drama queen her whole life

Think BatB has cemented Emma Watson as the universally Best Emma.

shes disgusting though

>who is this

surely you jest

Why would a terrible movie cement her as best anything? She's still unattractive, and she still can't act.

Its LITERALLY on the trivia section of the movie's IMDB page and multiple entertainment websites reported on it. Neck yourself, cuck

>Why would a terrible movie cement her as best anything? She's still unattractive, and she still can't act.

>thinks best Emma didn't steal the show

>unaware of the impact Ms. Watson has had on the industry globally

>unaware of the impact Ms. Watson has had on the industry through feminism

It's like you intentionally shitpost

I fucking hate Jews more than anyone else, but seriously this is a forced stupid corny unfunny meme you post in every thread. Jew whores are good fap material, dont fucking ruin even that. Come up with something creative pr go kill yourself, bring yourself back to life and choke on a bag of big black dicks you cocksucking homosexual faggot fairy nancy son of a bitchwhore cuntface slut hoe, go away no one likes you

>every thread

It's impossible to be in every thread that's ever existed on 4ch's Sup Forums.

0/10 troll try again

I've seen no actual evidence that she was offered the role of Harley Quinn. That's just some random shit someone put on the IMDB trivia.

Im too much of a Chad for that, no girl would cheat on me

Where can I stream it? I want to bingewatch it, ive never watched it before

Can we have viewing threads like those Power Rangers nerds had?

>Can we have viewing threads like those Power Rangers nerds had?

Those are/were sponsored threads

Bumping for interest

ITS NOT FAIR

I DESERVE THIS

TV shows offer a more regular stream of work and if the show gets to enough episodes/popularity for syndication then they provide a better stream of royalty checks as well. Seems like she made the right choice, why do you care if she's not "culturally relevant? You said yourself, it's her career, which means she needs to make money, and she picked the better way to do just that.

absolutely true. every other stream thread gets deleted in minutes, and these weren't deleted even while being reported multiple times.

Are you seriously saying her show will make her more money than being Harley Quinn will make for Margot Robbie? That's just delusional.

We literally had this exact same thread yesterday, I'm convinced you are the same fag. You think you can outsmart my autism? You think I'm not on here 24/7. Nice try worst Emma(s), but you can't come close to best Emma.

Spring Breakers would not have been career-making in any regard.

>shes doomed to do indie stuff and is typecasted into playing a teenage bitch drama queen her whole life
Neither of the two roles you've named would have changed this at all.

>needs to make money
>aunt is julia roberts
>father is eric roberts

its pocket change for her to buy her drugs.

Ideally I want her to crash and burn so dramatically that she ends up on the streets so she can't see no when I ask her to marry me.

It has the potential to offer more in the long term. She wouldn't be paid the same amount as Margot Robbie to begin with anyway. And as I said it's also a steady stream of work, which she very well may enjoy doing, and that alone could make it worthwhile on a personal level.

>10/10 qt 3.14
>Hollywood nepotism
>millionaire dead
>only child

Its literally impossible for her to ever crash and burn

I actually didn't know she was related to Julia Roberts. That's interesting.

She has a meth problem and cant do anything outside of her comfort zone. Ryan Murphy allows drug use on set, which is why coke head Grande was also on this show.

>guest star

This desu

>She has a meth problem

No, being a meth addict is not something you can hide on fucking instagram

t. Lindsey Lohan

It's slander from fridge gril watons.

She and bella thorne do. They get their teeth fixed a few times a year.

Very easy to hide from paparazzi that you pay for.

Isn't it funny that Sup Forums has webms of literally any literally who celebrity but there's not a single one with Emma. Sad

>tfw to intelligent to star in major record-breaking blockbusters

god she looks like such a spoiled bitch

>tfw she will never keep me as her slave and make me worship her feet while she sunbathes and ignores me ;_;

Post best Emma's sniffable feet or stfu

Still the worst emma even after Watson's fappening.

>She and bella thorne do.

I don't think you've ever actually looked at her recently and can say she's "hiding" anything.

>tfw

>when a jabroni cant tell when a work is a work and a shoot is a shoot and ends up getting worked into a shoot

delete this

I wanked to this yesterday it was the top post on her subreddit it made me so horny!

she looks like such a horny whore here

Didn't she beat the shit out of her boyfriend?

>tfw best Emma will never beat you up

w-whats she need that gun for?

>Didn't she beat the shit out of her boyfriend?

Sauce? I'd rather have an abusive Emma gf than no gf desu.

I actually like this OP's style. I love stealth waifu threads like this one.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2366343/Emma-Roberts-arrested-domestic-violence-boyfriend-Evan-Peters-leaving-actor-bloody-nose-bite-mark.html

>bite-mark.html

Why is this bitch always reading

>implying it's a bad thing

She's smart.

why not

>couldn't handle the foreplay
shame

Fuck, Marry, Kill?

Kill, Kill, Fuck & Marry.

its a sick world we are living in when a girl is too thin to get roles

she's an intellectual

kill fuck marry

Best Emma is smartest Emma

Marry Emma and spend the rest of my life as her whipped beta cuck hubby and kill the other two whores because no woman matters when Emma exists

>those eyes
Literally semen demons

kill, kill, marry, fuck

t. homo

fuck, fuck, marry and fuck, fuck

t. selena gomez

>wanting to fuck and marry women makes you a queer
waifuism truly damages the brain

>It's impossible to be in every thread that's ever existed on 4ch's Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is just one (1) person