An eastern european makes a post about how he hates his country

>an eastern european makes a post about how he hates his country
>a russian makes a post about how he hates his country

bump

>and then an argentinian makes a thread >at least you live in europe

People think that their bad life decisions would lead to the different outcome in other country which is not true

That can't be all

true af

Ok flanderite wagie slavie
Keep on working for Walloon neetbux

I don't hate my country but I accept the fact it's poor and miserable.

What makes it miserable, the poverty?

I wouldn't hate it if it wasn't so shit

Poles treat each other like shit

t. used to work for a polish company

it's possible to be happy without lots of money, in fact i think it's better because you apreciate more the simple thing.

You've never lived surrounded by commieblocks huh?

being poor turns people into massive cunts though, and it's not fun to have cunts all around you all day every day

Hm, can you say something good about my view from the window, do you?

im in one

>being poor turns people into massive cunts though
true, having money is better than being poor but i see rich people and sometimes they are miserable too

hehe typical hohol without proper buildings.

being poor is shit and it makes it 50 times shittier that you get it rubbed in your face constantly that if you were born a few kilometers west or north you'd make 5 times as much money

>implying my mukhosransk commieblocks its something different compare to typical russian mukhosransk commieblock

i thank god every day i was born in a rich english village

Most people there are probably white.

Yes, mostly.
Also what those two lads said.

Hi :DDDD I habs the saddest spurdo XDDDD

>make 5 times as much money
money is not everything, the rent are higher and everything is more expensive.

Explain latin american cunts then.
You used to be kangz back in the middle ages.

bullshit, the prices for everyday items are the same, and the rents in budapest are more than a well paid worker makes in a month, also most of the expensive stuff you want has international pricing anyways, computers, video games, cars
you can work the same here and drive a 10 years old suzuki or work in west/north europe and drive a brand new volvo, there's quite a difference

At least you weren't born in the DRC or Bangladesh.

>there's quite a difference
>an old car and a brandier car
Neck yourself, consumerist little shit.

then we had an ottoman invasion which cut the country into 3 pieces, then got habsburg rule then two world wars and 2/3 of our land stripped and decades of communism then joining the EU killed the little industry we had during communism
those glory days were like a 1000 years ago, it's not something that makes the present less shit

well yeah obviously we're still well off compared to africa, or even ukraine or romania but it's the distance to much richer lands that hurts the most, if we were on the other side of the world we wouldn't care
>shit quality and good quality
yeah there's a difference, one is shit and the other one isn't

tax are fucking high too but you're right, there is more money here tahn in the east but moeny is not everything, i know people with 200k in bank and are still depressed and lived like gost because they have no family and nobody to relate. Money is not everything

>well yeah obviously we're still well off compared to africa, or even ukraine or romania but it's the distance to much richer lands that hurts the most, if we were on the other side of the world we wouldn't care
It's easy as fuck to migrate inside the EU if you have valuable skills and a profession.

the taxes are fucking crazy here too, yeah well if that guy lived in hungary he'd have 500 in bank and wouldn't have a family and nobody to relate, so he'd probably contribute to our suicide statistics, at least he can buy what he wants
I have people to relate to and I have no money, it would be a lot better to live if I had
sure it is but then most people are fucked with the choice of leaving their house and moving or staying there and making shit money, not to mention all the autistic languages that europe has

life sucks everywhere unless you're born into a rich family

Quit being a whiny entitled bitch.
Also, Trianon did nothing wrong.

I'm not really whining I'm just saying how it is, and I'm not some sperglord revisionist, the people here are stupid cunts and if we had a bigger land then we'd have more stupid cunts

We don't hate our countries, we just hate systems.

Tell me nice things about your countries

Much flatland and safe nature. The only really poisonous thing is one mushroom. Russia would be a #1 paradise on Earth with more summertime like in the south and less regulations.

>with more summertime like in the south
Like sevastopol or chechnya?
>less regulations
Such as?

Like Krasnodar and Sochi. Crimea is too windy.

Such as old irrelevant standards from USSR considering food, construction and land ownership. Also as few regulations for small business as possible to make it free from financial bonds and the power of corrupt officials.

Also independent courts. Like totally reorganize this institute, it can't protect the citizens in it's current state.

Total freedom of speech like it was before. Didn't harm anyone.

I don't ask for much. As long as I have Russian language, some liberties and opportunities, it's good. Russian people can manage everything on our own if the government stays the fuck out of us.