Im lookin to bong out to a good film Sup Forums. What should I watch?

Im lookin to bong out to a good film Sup Forums. What should I watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0p9W47frhI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ertVYn750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D U D E
U
D
E

WEED

The Diverse Colours of Autumn Leafs: The Justin Trudeau Story

You sound EXACTLY like someone that needs to read OP's photo. lol..like seriously!

Any Kubrick film, they're even better while tripping balls, but weed is good too.

L A M O
A M
M A
O M A L

L M A O

If youre hearing text you need to fuck off to 420chan DUUDDE

Yeah man this, 2001 and Clockwork Orange were both huge favorites when I discovered bong rips.

WALL E is nice

Bong out to some Sicario

the adventures of baron munchausen

youtube.com/watch?v=O0p9W47frhI

Lord of the Ring always good.
Aliens
This is Spinal Tap
Fight Club
Inception
Mr Nobody
Mulholland Drive

OP fell asleep

Water degrades terpenes giving you a shitty, couch lock high. stop using bongs.

alcohol > weed

Angel Egg
You'll thank me until you're dead

>bong out

Yes, no one ever has fun doing bong hits. It's terrible guys because of terpines and stuff!

Anyone else find bongs disgusting?

Couch lock is the best high for watching movies

that image alone makes me want to dig out my pipe thanks will check this out

steve

LMAO

Le weed man

LMAO

this user speaks the truth

I ain't even mad

God I can't wait to be able to smoke weed again. It's been nearly a year and I'm waiting for a job thing to go through (drug testing) before I give in and go back.

Until then I've been consistently drunk for about 2 weeks. Am I gonna die?

The newer Cosmos series is excellent high, so is Twin Peaks ... but op said movies, so.

Terpenes don't get you high dummy, in fact the are removed in high-yield extractions for wax. Don't come slinging your science dick around unless you can actually nut son

Can we all just agree that bong hits are fun but there are other ways to get a different/cleaner/purer high besides bong hits, and they are also fun

It's weed man can't take this shit too serious

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Black Dynamite

DMAO
LUAO
LMDO
LMAE

Is this a new meme that kids today cant handle a bong?

I just bonged out to this last night and it put me in a pretty comfy mood. Kinda felt like I was watching Keeping up Appearances, except with a retired Japanese guy. It's based on a manga (Kodoku no Gourmet) as well.

stfu you stupid stoner.
>Terpenes act on receptors and neurotransmitters; they are prone to combine with or dissolve in lipids or fats; they act as serotonin uptake inhibitors (similar to antidepressants like Prozac); they enhance norepinephrine activity (similar to tricyclic antidepressants like Elavil); they increase dopamine activity.

DD
UE
ED
WE

>2017
>using bongs
>not just spending half an hour scraping resin out of your pipe because you're a worthless broke failure chasing a weak high to forget the pain of being alive

Sounds like you need a bong hit angry lad

Terry Gilliam is absolute god of watch-while-highkino

Coraline is fucking lit when high but anything stop-motion will suffice. Anything by Laika really.

Also, I read somewhere that bongs filter out some of the psychoactive substances in cannabis smoke. Dunno if that's true or no

>Smoked a bong for years
>Decided to quite smoking for a year because of irrelevant reasons
>Start smoking again but join the joint master race
Bongs, pipes, vapes all suck. I would like to try a volcano vape though.

seconded

Is this an ironic recommendation? I watched it looong time ago high at a party and found it incredibly annoying. But I always see it recommended for stoners so maybe I missed something.

I think its fantastic. One of the greatest animated films ever made. But to each their own.

>Literally the most inefficient smoking method

For what purpose

i slightly prefer bongs and pipes to joints i think, though i'd rather smoke a joint than use a vape

whenever i smoke a joint i just don't feel the "impact" as well, like i know i'm gonna get high because i'm absorbing those weed particles but i don't FEEL like i'm gonna get burnt

joints feel cooler to smoke though and the hits get better once it gets closer to the roach

i've only been really smoking joints recently though, doubt i've even smoked 100 in my lifetime

Cool maybe I will try again. I only made it half way through and the animation and music just irritated me, I didn't give it that much of a chance.

I dont like smoking paper

check this out if you're looking for something atmospheric and slow-paced

this too

Couple more then I'm going to go play some videa.

weed > alcohol

in every aspect

Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ertVYn750

D U D E

yugioh is good to watch high
japanese of course

And finally, anything by these guys.

>not just sipping the vape and eating the avb

I hate watching anything with a plot when I'm high. I hate watching movies when I'm high. I just don't have the attention span for it.

I'll just either play music or watch random youtube clips for 2 hours

Ex Machina if you haven't seen it (probably you have)
Soundtrack cinematography pacing all good ... right down to the closing credits animation

A Scanner Darkly

>I hate watching movies when I'm high. I just don't have the attention span for it.

I used to feel like that, but I'd get absolutely zonkered before watching.

I find a teeeny fingernail sized amount subtly enhances the experience while still being able to remember shit that happened 10 minutes ago.

>2 weeks

Seriously, get your ass to a hospital

But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community.

Nigga who needs an explanation on how a bong works?

Dutch style master race

Mary Poppins.

Apocalypse Now

After getting used to a bong for years I cant seem to get a big enough hit off a joint, I fill my lungs up and it still doesn't feel like enough.

I guess cold water condenses the smoke so i'm able to inhale more smoke out of a bong before it expands in my lungs.

2001 on mushrooms was great

the Dark Crystal is shroomkino though

it's still a smoke and it's killing your lungs

>not using a wax pen

Fucking uncultured plebeians

Holding a grudge because they were bullied in highschool by a Chad who smoked pot.
Lmaooo

Are you memeing or for real? Can I die from this?

Yeah I just renewed my card after going clean for a year and a half, it's fucking amazing

And yeah I'm glad to be not drinking as much, I too found myself getting drunk as much as possible

No

>weed smoking
>chad
Pick one and only one

Weed >booze

Although getting a nice buzz on then smoking a bowl is great. Just don't get hammered and it's fantastic

>another one who was bullied
It's alright. It was in the past. Chad and Stacey can't laugh at you in the hallways now buddy!

>another stoner white trash lowlife
dude but at least everyone thinks i'm cool for smoking lmao

Because cannabis gives me cottonmouth I have to really watch the combo with booze. Too much can make me sick.

I seriously can't wait. Tired of the drinking and especially the killer fucking eternal hangover I keep staving off. I thought the show Archer was joking when he says he stays "at least a little drunk all the time, that way the hangover never catches up" but it's a real fucking thing.

Thank christ. I'm not usually much of a drinker but I've been leaning heavy on it lately.

DUDE it's ok chill! This is a safe space. No ones going to laugh at you here. You don't need to lash out at me for others past misdeeds. It's ok.

Yeah, it can be dangerous (in the sense you get too drunk and can't enjoy the high)

Just make sure you're getting enough water. That's the main key to making sure you don't damage yourself.

>dude weed is safe yo, drug addiction is not real
fuck off degenerates.

>degenerates
Get a new word my man. Gettin a little stale

those images are ancient newfriend

Can you imagine being so mad at other people having fun that you save these images and spend time in these threads trying to be shitty to them

I guess this is an example of how great life can be if you Just Say No huh

Where did I say that they weren't?

I'm just meming, you're gonna be fine user