youtube.com/watch?v=p2g2JL0bsBk
articles.latimes.com/2006/mar/28/local/me-boxer28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some Jewish nonsense, my dude

SKEYUP

>Fuck Tom Brady
How did I do?

>Not watching Skip and Shannon instead of Shit Take

MY BROTHER WAS WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED VIA A HAMMER BY A BLACK FORMER BOXER BUT NOW I STICK UP FOR BLACK SOCIAL "ISSUES' AND LOVE BOXING

vs

MY WIFE'S BEAUTIFUL KIDS

Anyone who hates Brady as much as they do with SUCH an extreme need to be #Woke always have a history that supports it

How often do they talk about Trump on FS1?

>muh cliff

twitter.com/getnickwright

Someone please tweet this to him, he responds to racist haters

Absolutely abhorrent

>Damonza and Diorra

>CC first of all, you are amazing, the best receiver of all time and I'd let you fuck my wife if she were white. But don't you think the James Harrison catch would have changed the whole season for the Steele...
>No Nick! You didn't play and you don't know what you're talking about!

Should be fun.

BRADY'S MIDDLE NAME IS CLIFF

kek, spot on

Nick Wright just fucking slobbers all over CC, making sure to always give him the greatest intro ever and never offend

Then Cris Carter acts like he's a fucking idiot, shows 0 respect for him and almost never gives him a courtesy laugh while Nick Wright laughs at his jokes as if he's George Carlin

I actually love how Carter always sounds so fucking pissed at anything Wright says. It's about the only thing that makes the show bearable.

It was weird. Not that long ago he went on a tangent about watching his son become a man. Then you realize he's 33 with a 19 year old "son" and it just feels odd.

Only the biggest brainless on earth watch sports shows

You already waste your life and income on sports that gives you nothing back, now you're going to watch people talk about it with uninsightful opinions

Fucking open zombies

I bet on sports and make money long term btw. The Chad sports gambler vs the virgin sports fan

Sometimes I want to watch Undisputed in the morning but that 2 minute long autotuned as fuck Lil Wayne theme song comes on and it irritates me so hard, especially that early in morning that I turn off and don't look back

Kek this. It's amazing how uncomfortable he looks around CC all the time. I bet he gets flashbacks to high school whenever CC yells at him.

>watching Disney sports network

>Skip and Shannon
Garbage. Skip doesn't say shit

Kellermans brother let James "hammer" Butler live on his couch even thouvh he was a disgraced bpxer who took cheap shots like a chimp. He killed Maxs brother WITH A HAMMER and burned his house down!

ahAHAHAHAHA DISNEY KEKS

Skeyup>>>>Max

No Mercy 3x Let's go face to face, I embrace debate I don't make mistakes, I just make my case Drops mic when I'm done, what more can I say? I bite to my tongue, I don't like the taste I'm on in the morning, I own my opponents I'm always in the zone, need to zone out to zone in And we could get it popping, pick the topic if you want it Skip and Shannon, skip that hopping Took these fours and made a posse, alright Undisputed

>make money long term

Lol. Yeah what sport?

>Red Pilled
Speak For Yourself with Cowherd and Whitlock

>Apoltical
Wingo & Golic

>Orange Pilled
Pardon the Interruption
The Herd

>SJW Trash Tier
Highly Questionable
Sportsnation
First Things First
First Take
Undisputed
Around the Horn
The 6

He's a total cuck but he seems like a nice guy

Kellerman is a garbage human being

>tfw when I was 12-14 years old (the first three years of Around the Horn) I thought Kellerman was a cool fun host

If only I knew

? is there video?

cowherd and whitecock are shit

No, but here's the story starting at 1:05 where the murderer (Butler) is in jail for cheap shotting a boxer before meeting Sam Kellerman

youtube.com/watch?v=p2g2JL0bsBk

after the college football title they were showing the celebrations on campus and he went on about how in certain instances in america footage like that would be considered rioting. it was very disingenuous. very jewish.

#lies kellerman raped and murdered my dog

ohso you just made some shit up

articles.latimes.com/2006/mar/28/local/me-boxer28

oh my bad. I thought you meant Mx Kellerman let butler on his couch. I'm gonna go kill max myself now tho

>PTI anything but bottom tier
Let it go dude, the show fucking sucks.

Cowherd is shit whitdick is shit stephen a is shit kellerman is shit skip is shit lebtard is shit your mom shit. every sports "debater" is shit and worthless. dont watch any of this garbage

Thankfully I'm not a cuck like OP so I won't have to find out.

Wwooahhh

How did Nick Wright get his own show? He's like a poor man's Cowherd but without Leahy to carry him.

his wife is sexy af

Around the Horn is god tier. HQ is meh.

and cowherds a dumpster fire so hes like a double dumpster fire

I liked is when woody paige would act retarded but otherwise its not a good show

Eh. I like Tony as a host. Pretty much 3 to 4PM ESPN is decent. Then they made the 6 and I stopped caring.

(you)

>ATH is God-Tier

lol

Maybe 10 years ago, it's pure SJW trash now.

They have like 3 dykes, 2 super charged #WOKE niggas with dreds they have on, Pablo Torres and the worst now, Kevin Blackistone, who grew a big beard and is some sociology professor who thinks he's a wise #woke sage

The worst part is when Bill Plasche, Tim Colliwshaw, etc. then just agree with every radical view they have as I've never seen an actual debate on that show about social issues, it's just all of them agreeing

This. It was bad enough when Reali would give MacMullen bonus points for no reason but now you have people like Kimes and Kate Fagan on there.

GOAT ATH was when Marrioti and Paige would go at it.

Something about Trump and how he should apologise to blacks

Max kellerman was a rich white kid rapper before being given other jobs through nepotism.

Cant find the vid but youtube it for some laughs.

This

What were Max Kellerman thoughts on the nigger killing his brother?

>watching "serious sports debate shows"
All are shit, Dan le batard show w/ stugotz is where it's at.

All of those kids are going to go on to be happier and more successful than you :^)

Russilo is ok. Same with PTI.

That show is awful

Everytime I put it on they're bullshitting about some inside joke, thinking they're sooooo funny and then I see him on Highly Questionable being the cuck to whatever random minority he has on as he shills for SJW issues and then ends the show with le rnadom xD youtube clips that were already shown on Sportsnation

Rusillo is gone though
PTI is decent

Highly questionable is boring yes, the radio show is decent

cowherds a cuck. he openly muses about how he'd take years off of his life to look like Cristiano Tsunaldo, and he also talks about how he likes to draft players with amazing bodies

huge fag

Honestly, I only watch Cowherd. Never got into any of these other shows. They look pretty fucking SJW.

That's the worst part

I know deep down Cowherd is a smart racist but he has to overcompensate every since his Dominican Republican comments and will always throw in a random black player/coach with a list of white players to make a point

Pardon My Take

Probably the most Reddit fucking show I ever heard in my life

Jesus Fucking Christ.