How would you stop him?

How would you stop him?

I'd sell my soul to that sheep for a crack at that Ayy's hole, if you know what I'm meaning

Fuck him right up the ass. When dealing with demons, you must assert dominance before they can sap your strength.

Woah, Muhammad, settle down with the goat fucking

by Allah I would fuck that goat up its ass and then I would sell its meat at the market in the next village

The only thing Black Phillip did directly was kill the dad. The family destroyed itself.

>posses a bunch of people
>make them perform crazy magic acts like coughing up apples
>LOL ALL HE DID WAS HEADBUTT THE DAD

By living an actually virtuous, Godly life, and not a sinful, hypocritical one, which invited his foul influence.

the only to stop him is by praying to jesus

pray tell, how those little kids lived a sinful life before dying?

Coveting thine own sister in impure ways, spewing slanderous lies.

>Godly life
>not hypocritical

the two youngest were born after the father had been thrown out of his community. caleb lusted after his sister and that girl became a dang witch

You can't, in Witchverse Satan exists but God does not.

Hold your tongue.

Purity of Faith

>the two youngest were born after the father had been thrown out of his community.

No they were not. They already born long before the family got casted out.

As another user said they it seems that only Cabel and Thomasin had been baptized. Also the twins disobeyed their parents, Caleb wanted to bone his sister, and AYYYYLMAO desired worldly goods. The Father was prideful to a fault, and the mother was just a bitch.

what really
fuck my memory is terrible

>wouldst thoudst likedst tosdt livesdt deliciouslysdt M'lday