Joe Buck's call was pretty good, not gonna lie

Joe Buck's call was pretty good, not gonna lie

twitter.com/NFL/status/952709230888329219?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/saints-at-vikings-score-takeaways-keenum-diggs-save-vikings-with-miracle-61-yard-td/

we know. buck hasn’t been bad since like 2010 but the memesters on Sup Forums still think in groups

AND THAT IS A DISGUSTING ACT
BY STEFAN DIGGS

he dropped the act ever since his book "Lucky Bastard" came out. Now he can just act like himself

Most enthusiastic he's ever been

kek'd should've said Marcus Williams though. let's be real

dude has got some natural talent

wernt guys shitting all over him a few days ago on here about him. and how mundane his play calling was ???

YEAH, DEFINITELY TALKING TO THE SAME GUYS, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE YOU STUPID PIECE OF GARBAGE, I BET YOU PLACE SAFETY FOR THE SAINTS

>"Here's the pass and CAUGHT BY DIGGS"
>DIGGS
>ENDZONE
>TOUCHDOWN!....
>speaking of DIGGS you'll DIGG this new season of family guy

pass is caught
Diggs
sideline
touchdown

This right here. Before he was practically paranoid about how he was perceived. Now he doesn't give a fuck and it shows. He's still not the greatest commentator but he's solid.

your caps lock is on
fag

Buck is one of the best commentating right now across any sport. He was an easy target forever ago and people still run with those outdated insults attempting to be funny.

Groupthink is a powerful motherfucker.

Buck actually made the play so much better, and he was actually yelling. He has improved but the Redditfag memers will say he's still terrible.

>pass is caught
>touchdown
>tune in for an all new Big Bang Theory
>only...on Fox

this

i've said this for a while. I've heard some calls he's made that were poor but most of the time he's pretty great

I also unironically love his game 6 cards/rangers walk-off call

Don't know why everyone hated it

He was awful during 2008 and 2009 World Series.

Wrong quote

this desu

he had a couple bad mlb calls, and of course the randy moss mooning thing where he acted like the guy whipped his dick out

other than that, he's very solid

Imagine the thought that there are people who not only waste there time and income on sports, but argue on the internet about how people commentate on the sports that they waste their time and income on. Everyone involved makes millions on dollars, paid for by the fan boys, who get nothing in return

Imagine being this much of a brainlet sports fan zombie

*insert brainlet meme*

COPS

FOLLOWED BY COPS

>People still defending Joe Cuck

Compare this Joe Cuck call to the much better Paul Allen call:
He'll fire to the right side
Caught by Diggs
OH HE GOT LOOSE
AT THE 30, 10, TOUCHDOWWWWWWN
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
IT'S A MINNEAPOLIS MIRACLE