I hate the nfl but im pullin fer them patriots cuz they trigger liberals kek!

>i hate the nfl but im pullin fer them patriots cuz they trigger liberals kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dumb wojakposter

Kys

All fields

yeah, and?

Trumptards were the worst thing to happen to this site

>all these dumb shitwesterners bandwagoning my team
Massachusetts is a liberal paradise, inbreds. Root for your own shitty teams.

theyre up there with canadians

>mfw I see a trumptard who is Canadian

Fuck the patriots and fuck new england gun hating liberals

best name wasted on worst region

>uses a Reddit meme to defend being pro-liberal

yikes

i blame r/td

You are so fucking mad right now.

Anyone else go on Twitter just to look at the Trump fanatics? They are literally the same as the ultra liberals with a checklist of dumb shit they all put.

>Rooting for the team that is based in one of the most liberal areas of the US.
Are Sup Forumsfags really this stupid?

SEETHING
4 MORE YEARS

anyone who puts that much of their identity into politics does it because they have nothing else going in their life

of course. People who taught politics as a spectrum are retarded. It's a ring, with the tard party linking the extremes across both parties.

It wouldn't be hard to think up a candidate they would both vote for.

> It's time they started paying attention to us!
> I'll lock them up if I have to!
> The banks are the enemy!
> We should adhere to moderate religion!
> Chemicals are bad!
> Farming is good!
> No more Fluoride!
> The government needs to do more work for us! Not Big Interest!

Ignore all other issues with garbage talk.
> Why are you asking me about immigration when you cant even land a man on mars anymore without asking Russia!

Literally easy. No one cares as long as you tell them what they want to hear. We've moved past populist into demagougery. Fucking amazing.

I like Trump and I think his supporters are brainlets

Do you still? I found him funny at first but the joke has gotten stale with him always whining like a bitch constantly on Twitter and going back on the dumb shit he let's slip.

Still funny seeing him get BTFO by people.

Granted it happened to Bush as well but it was funny on how oblivious he came off and didn't constantly cry about everything.

>The banks are the enemy!
I mean, aren't they?

I don't blame them, triggering libkeks is one of life's joys

The difference between Bush and Trump is that Bush was a lowkey genius who just said dumb shit. I also think he had a sense of humour that went over people's heads, the whole 'France has no word for entrepeneur' is just a funny joke. Trump is as shallow as he seems.

Shit tell 14 year old me I'd one day be defending Bush on the internet.

>I go on the most liberal friendly circlejerking social media sites to laugh at da conservitards
It's because anything halfway intelligent gets banned for "hate speech"

The same can be said for people of all persuasions who invest a laughable amount of time into politics. But personally I find the SJW generic twitter banners infinitely more laughable.

>Liberal Arts Graduate
>Pronouns: Xim/Xe
>#imwithher
>#metoo
>Feminist

Bottom line
is correct.

know how you feel lol

>It's because anything halfway intelligent gets banned for "hate speech"
Examples?

Remember the guy who said every good person on Earth was from Atlanta and prayed for the pats to lose? And then said god hates us after the owl? Lel

Yup. This board isn't even that bad compared to my precious Sup Forums

> The banks are the enemy
>implying banks aren't the enemy

That's because that's always how any "conservative" is viewed. Once they have no power it's always "hey he wasn't so bad". When they do have power they're always literally Hitler. It's a tactic always used to make the current threat look like a deranged extremist. Did the same with McCain when he ran, Romney, first Bush, etc. Now they're all cool because they're not threats

Listing black crime statistics got me banned in early 2016. Wasn't saying "lol niggers" or anything either.

Agreed. It’s ruined a lot of things. Momiji basically is tarnished beyond repair and her rep is down the shitter, but it’s fucked boards as well. Look at Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and here. It’s made shit unbearable

True. Both type of people just seem like a bore to be with as it would feel like stepping on eggshells with whatever you say.

Nah, Sup Forums isn't that bad. Especially when you compare it Sup Forums.

>praise kek!

I don't care about Trump you faggot, because Trump isn't an underage redditor shitting up my favorite boards like you are.

"Things both sides will agree on" is not the same as "things which are wrong"

so you are kind of the problem right now by trying to asset that false implication.

Doesn't Sup Forums regularly have cuckposting/BLACKED/pedo threads? That board needs to be nuked. It's in every last gamethread for NFL too

Those threads are made by bots

anything that attracts attention will attract attention seekers. A statement so trivially stupid, but is the only explanation and pretty much shows there's no real solution.

>Sup Forums isn’t that bad

Look at all the threads that claim the “trump curse” is real

I did last year but only because retarded libshits made the game political.

It's really not that bad, you're just looking for it and getting assflustered when you see it

That only applies to handegg. Also they claim the Trump curse for anything remotely bad that happens to a team, but ignores the good things.

fuck blumpf

Those are shitposting threads dude

>I want the Patriots to lose because they are the "bad guys"

fuck the pats this is not even about trump
LA Rams is Trumps team

I want to see Brady or Grank get a career ending injury

I just cheer for them because they are the whitest team in the league and have been for over a decade.

>hurr durr what's trump's team guise?

No, that title belongs to the liberal reddit crowd.

>Horseshoe Theory

This, absolutely, and it pisses me off. Trump is an absolute mush-brained geriatric, by all means, but these people acting like Dubya was somehow harmless or ok in retrospect compared to Trump is absolutely asinine. Bush is a fucking war criminal who unleashed a LOT of real, tangible damage to people's lives, on top of the corrupt "hook up my rich buddies with massive tax breaks and squeeze the poor even more" domestic policy. Trump is wholly incompetent and undeserving of the office, his fan base is annoying as all hell, but at least he hasn't started two costly, false-flag, decade-long wars and gotten upwards of a million people killed so that his pals in the defense contracting industry could make a few extra billion. At least not yet.

>politics in your sports

burgers are reaching a new level of dumb

its also one of the whitest and racist.

I am pulling for the Vikings and am literally starting a meme that they are racist for having a blonde dude as their shit

>Trump is an absolute mush-brained geriatric
>Trump is wholly incompetent and undeserving of the office
What do you base this on?

Bush wasn't stupid. Either he has some sort of dementia or he literally dumbed down on purpose to become more popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xo

Was it on-topic?

>Momiji basically is tarnished beyond repair and her rep is down the shitter,
Who/what?

This. Also these people are unbearable to be around in real life because they will literally bring up politics in any discussion whether it's about sports or the fucking weather. Why does it seem like more and more people are becoming like this?

yeh

Trump has a short temper and little understanding of traditional US politics but he isn't dumb. He's a genius in terms of economics, he appointed the best Supreme Court Justice since Scalia in terms of protecting the Constitution, and his administration has been amazing for the economy so far (at this point we're too far into his term to claim the effects are from the Obama presidency)

No, canadians are.

They're everywhere on Sup Forums. They really activate the almonds.

>Trump said nothing wrong with his 'shithole' comment
>Trump works for the little guy
>Climate change is a myth
>Sandniggers should stay in Syria midwar and rebuild instead of seeking refuge until the conflict ends
>Blacks aren't profiled more, they just commit more crimes
>God exists
>Trickle-down economics works
>The Confederacy were the good guys

>Trump said nothing wrong with his 'shithole' comment

Can you, in all honesty, really dispute his claim?

Sorry, but Africa, by and large, is indeed a massive shithole.
Not nature-wise, but when it comes to human development, economic well-being, prosperity, safety and overall standard of living.

I like Pats because Brady is a God fearing American who loves his family and plays on a team that respects the sport and other teams.
>t. Rams fan

> Sup Forums - Sports

>Sandniggers should stay in Syria midwar and rebuild instead of seeking refuge until the conflict ends
didn't even had to check the flag. you and your nato cronies start the wars, kill thousands upon thousands of people, keep destabilizing the countries, overthrown the (((dictators))), fund the (((moderate rebels))), manage the illegal smuggling ring of (((refugees))) across the med and yet you think you did nothing wrong

For the millionth time: his assertion that those countries are 'shitholes' is not wrong. He was wrong though, as President of the United States, to make that comment especially in a bipartisan meeting discussing immigration. The comment was disrespectful, divisive, and ignorant.

>yet you think you did nothing wrong
>The actions of several governments is an exact representation of all the countries' citizens.