What happens here?

What happens here?

people get mad about statues, GWAR shows, and everything smells suspiciously a lot like mushrooms

my descendant :)

A shithole. Never visit it.

Maryland is better in every way

East is full of government employees, bureaucrats, lawyers, and servicemen. Also CIA spooks.

West is full of people that drive pick up trucks covered in Confederate flags and fuck their cousins.

niggers and biscuits i think

moonshine

lesser Tennessee

you don't know anything about the east coast

your ignorance is an insult to this country

>West is full of people that drive pick up trucks covered in Confederate flags and fuck their cousins
Mah grate grate grate grate grandpappy lawst his leg at Winchestur fahtin' dem Yankees.

Virgins

INBREEDING

The east is where all the old-line Virginia plantation aristocracy lived while the west has traditionally been a land of small farmers and hayseeds.

Used to be South now its more of the Alantic Coast

coal i think?
Honestly everything east of the mississippi river is completely irrelevant.

Shithole. They're barely even human there.

Christian Weston Chandler.

No, he's in West Virginia.

edgy

Ruckersville. He would've already died if he lived in the hick mountains.

Oh, you're right.
Lucky Chris, then!

not much, my uncle lives there though.

I just visited a week ago, now their changing the name to Ia.

upper class southerners (along with kentucky) if you can believe such a thing can exist. VA beach is actually a very expensive area. A lot of old old southern money from way back

Conservative, forests, pretty much a more backwater Poland. Granted I haven't been to either places before so i'm just basing on state politics and what i've seen in photographs.

ITT: People who are confusing Virginia with W. Virginia

Like I said, Virginia has its old-line families from colonial times the same way Massachusetts does.