English Hate Thread

Who the fuck has a Queen in the current year? These clueless fucks actually worship a human being as if she is their God-appointed Massa'. They don't even elect their own leaders! Brexit passed and somehow some Merkel-esq cuck broad got a blue ribbon pinned on her chest!

The fuck is up with Crumpet Island?

Are you forgetting that your nation serves the crown ultimately and quite plain facedly, Justin?
Are you just mad about this fact?
At least when she kills her enemies, they don't win.

Are you forgetting you're one of us you, now shout 'God Save The Queen' or be arrested on account of treason.

>The fuck is up with Crumpet Island?

Inbreeding.

Who the fuck elects a man who smokes weed, lets a huge amount of rapefugees in and seems more interested in catering to immigrants and refugees than Canadians?

Er..what?

I would go on a rant about constitutional monarchies and the fact that we both have the same (albeit nominally) head of state. However you are a fucking shitposting leaf.

2/10 Got me to reply.

>Who the fuck has a Queen in the current year?
You, Canuck.
>These clueless fucks actually worship a human being as if she is their God-appointed Massa'.
Well no. Her Majesty is just a leader. Better than most.
>They don't even elect their own leaders!
Yay? Though very few places really do.

We have a queen too you fucking idiot.

>t. the biggest fucking queen in all the land

Nothing is wrong nor does anyone actually believes the royal family was chosen by God. There's a little something called tradition in the world and the British follow it to this day.

Now I know this is hard for someone from a third world shithole but we aren't all angry at our parents and we aren't disrespectful little twats

>elects Trudeau
>subpar shitposts on Sup Forums
when will fucking leafs start receiving permabans?

Isn't she on your money?
You should kill that smelly bitch or something, it does grow quite stale.

Thats your queen too leaf

this is why we left, and why we're glad we did

Should be; I am Justin Trudeau
My arsehole is stretched this big

No it isn't. They had to be dragged away by the Chinese and now there are protests to get back to the glorious Commonwealth.

She isn't just on our money she is our head of state and our Queen and there no one in the world other then her I would want as my monarch.

>Is a canadian like me
>Hates The queen
Sorry but you are a traitor to canada.

>lets a huge amount of rapefugees in
don't forget:
Canada takes families and women - we don't take single male "refugees" -- we let them go where they want to go: to England, Sweden, and Germany.

So he looks politically correct, but reduces risk.
Trudeau is a little more crafty than he initially appears.

How can you not like the Queen?

Explain why the monarchy is bad without resorting to

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I PERSONALLY CAN NEVER BE ROYALTY SO NO ONE SHOULD BE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn right she is, sir.

dumbass university students are the ones protesting. they're viewed about the same as blm is

Who would you rather have as your head of state - Her Glorious and Noble Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II or President Justin Trudeau?

>non-countries mad near me

>Sandniggers putting leaflets in the park and postboxes makes us cucked

Fuck off

>t. mainlander

>A FUCKING LEAF

They look a bit old to be uni students, mainlander. Guessing you're actually there on vacation, enjoying what the British gave, and the Chinese never could?

A FUCKING LEAF

nope, born here during the bong rule, the economic prosperity we've seen in the 20 years since emancipation has been great

Having Mudmen walk right up your house, stare at your wife through the window and put flyers in your mail boxes telling you to go cuck yourselves and bow before them is pretty cucked bro.

>the economic prosperity we've seen in the 20 years since emancipation has been great
But not as good as it could have been if you weren't yoked to the Red Dragon who hates you.

The brits had 99 years. The 强国人, as full of shit as they are, did it in 20

Did what? Managed to not burn the place down?

Why not have both a king AND a queen?

well for one thing, we built a decent transit system. didn't have that before.

also central used to be an absolute shithole, now its pretty nice

Thanks to China? Or thanks to the momentum built up by the British?

Both probably. The brits have a history of neglecting their colonies and the commonwealth doesn't really do much.

I mean fuck, look at the monorail in sydney. What a fucking joke

we ain't helping you if the queen is gonna fist you for this mate. We're free, you ain't.

>I mean fuck, look at the monorail in sydney. What a fucking joke

Australia has been fully self governing since 1901 you fucking idiot. The British don't have anything to do with the domestic side of Australia since then.

>I mean fuck, look at the monorail in sydney. What a fucking joke
What's that got to do with anything?

>We're free,
No (((you))) "ain't."

>we ain't helping you if the queen is gonna fist you for this mate. We're free, you ain't.

Pic related -- it's your royal family.
Sad.

oops, here we go, America's Royal Family.

>"Who the fuck has a Queen in the current year"
>current year

I think you had it more of burn without the pic.

That old crock a queen?

THIS is a queen

fucking die you Canadian cunt

We had a king but he sold us out to bunch of niggers. Fuck those inbred Proto-kikes

Now that is one rare flag user.

Yeah ontario. why are we not all worshiping allah in [CURRENT YEAR] having a queen is absolutely haram

>personally can naver be royalty

BUT I THOUGHT UZ BLACKS WUZ KANGZ?!

Lurk more, I'm common.

if blacks WUZ KANGZ

and obama is in power doesnt that make him...

>Yeah ontario. why are we not all worshiping allah in [CURRENT YEAR] having a queen is absolutely haram

It's only the GTA and surrounding suburbs that are cucked. If you drive north an hour it's different. Some people even fly Confederate flags.

Daily reminder that the Netherlands has the best monarch in the world

>not accepting that a constitutional monarchy is the proper way of running a country
Kill yourself you spineless cuck.

Does Canada have an equivalent of the Confederate battle flag/Eureaka Stockade flag? I know you guys never had a rebellion like that, but is there anything of similar mindset?

No one is going to obey the leaflets.

Worry about the muslim you have in office who is supporting a dometic terrorist group (BLM).

Worry about clinton winning office and your plan if that happens.

Please leave our Commonwealth

>Be Canadian
>Sell all your gold reserves
>Import 3 million refugees
>Slice off dick
>Prime minister celebrates

Your country is a joke.

>These clueless fucks actually worship a human being as if she is their God-appointed Massa

But she is

>He's signing the original Magna Carta
Nigga I've seen that thing in person, it isn't fucking signed.

no the closest i can think of is the "old flag" called the red ensign but its more nostalgia for older people than any kind of battle flag

if youre a quebecker there are a few rebellious symbols because theyve tried before and some for natives but none for whites

I guess its a blank slate to invent our own symbol if the time ever comes.

Yea, i knew about the Quebec one. Guess your actual "old" flag is the one to rally behind, since a new one would just not have the same impact.

The English must be genocided by all means. They are the sons of apes and pigs.

>hates the idea of a monarchy
>is proud of his countries oligarchy

Ok

Its your queen as well you fucking idiot.

if i hear u talkin shit bout the queen again ill deck u m8

>1 post with this ID

sage and move on.

God save the Queen!

Rule Britannia, destroy Germany!

You do

I know right? They haven't placed their penis in my wife yet, how am I cucked.

We have been working on it for centuries.

You need to sort it our yourselves.
Off with that mad bitch's head.

I'd choose Monarchy over Democracy any day of the week.

We might have to soon if the republicans here keep getting backed by Murdoch.

>this

demoCRAPcy gave us trudeau (who got 37% of total votes)

If the based queen were absolutely in charge we would all be better off

YOU ARE BRITISH
LITERALLY
SHE'S YOUR QUEEN, TOO

Not mutually exclusive. UK is both and so are you.

We elect a political party not one person. Conservatives won the last general election and would you believe it, Theresa May is in the conservative party. I did not vote for David Cameron last year I voted for a party you bloody idiot.

But hey, just remember, A FUCKING LEAF

P.s

Stop trying to steal your brother Australia's job.

someone should shop the sheeeeit nigger onto the left side and put a crown on his head. also make "KINGS" read "KANGZ"

Says the leaf who is in the FUCKING COMMONWEALTH.

Fuck off Traitor. All Hail the Queen.

Not entirely. We HAVE a monarchy. Our government IS representative parliament.

>UK is both and so are you.
Not really. The Monarch and their representative has no involvement in lawmaking beyond their signature. We need an active Monarch who passes laws independently.

>American calling others cucked

Black lives matter and a nigger president just puts you on a whole other level.

Enjoy Hillary.

inbreeding is a jewish konstrukt to mask the harm of outbreeding and miscegenation

Tried it already, failed. Crowned heads belong pikes, not thrones.

Rare.
Also sauce?

>failed
You mean when butthurt Jews funded revolution because they realised that Democratic and Republican governments are far easier to control than Monarchies?

Louis XVI bringing the country near bankruptcy didn't help.

blatant divide and conquer shill thread
sage in all fields.

I tried.

I'm proud to be a subject of Her Majesty. God save her.

America should seriously consider crowning Trump king so we can have his family rule us back into prosperity.

>His country isn't a monarchy
Pathetic

You might sell me on the idea if any of Europe's monarchs stepped up and declared an end to EU meddling in their sovereignty or called out insane immigration policies. But no, they just sit there like everyone else does and let it happen.

kill yourself please.