How do white people spin this one?

how do white people spin this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm
txdps.state.tx.us/Texas10MostWanted/fugitives.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If a genie popped out of my ass and gave me three wishes one would be for everyone to understand statistics. Black people account for what like 20% of the population max, so black people should statistically only commit 20% of the crime, but they don't they commit a lot more. So statistically blacks are more likely to be criminals than whites.

Whites are 73% (that's total Whites, including Hispanic "Whites") of the US population so how are his stats surprising?

I'm pretty sure his numbers are wrong. They directly conflict with the existing reports that state African Americans commit murders at a rate of 7:1, and other similar information.

He's nitpicking statistics to fit his numale perspective.

They are 13% of the population and commit 50% of the violent crimes. The violent crimes are mainly committed by males, so really it's more like 6% of the population doing half the violent crime

Because that lines up with their general population percentages

Blacks are 12% of the population and yet commit 40% of the violent crime. and its mostly black males so 6% of the population.

>30% of murder charges done by a million whites

>10% of murder charges done by 100 blacks

retards think the first one is worse

considering its almost 50% and blacks are a minority those stats are scary

white people are like 78% of the population and commit 65% of the crime where as black people are like 14% of the population but commit like 25% of the crime

If the country was all whites then white people would commit 100% of the crimes. If the country was all black then black people would commit all the crimes. Blacks per individual commit more crimes then whites this is a fact.

>Implying white people care what this nigger tweets

Less, more like 13% and the BEST part, alost all the rapes and murders are committed by BLACK MALES 18-33, which makes up an even smaller %, something around 3-6%

Seriously, you need to be so literally retarded to make those fucking posts. Hmmm, maybe Shaun King really did become a nigger

Notice he doesn't mention murders.
And "non rape sex offenses". lol. So he skipped actual rape.

Anyway, as the other guy said, whites are the majority of the population so really those numbers should be higher if they were going to be proportional.

>ALL OF THESE STATSTICS SHOWS WHITE PEOPLE DO CRIMES TOO!
>Not one of those says "murder.
>Not one of them says armed robbery.
>Not one of them says drug trafficking.
>None rape offenses.
Which is essentially "class 2 felony" and you can get one for just pissing in public.

SO HIS DEFENSE! HIS ARGUMENT IS THIS!

>Blacks are more likley to murder, rape, and stab you, while white people just wait for you to leave your home and do it with no harm.

Neat! What considerate people, hur hur.

the fuck?

>posts a bunch of statistics
>offers no source

He includes hispanics in the white crime rates

Yeah, he pulled them all out of his ass.
Whites commit more white collar crimes, DUI's and a couple other types of crime than niggers, but violent crime, such as murder, rape, robbery, etc, is roughly 50% black or above.

Honestly, this should make us happy. This crook is routinely robbing and embezzling funds from BLM so why not?

He's not doing it to subvert, but he sure as hell is subverting there ape movement

Insecure white males that don't get stats ITT lmao

>(((whites))) are to blame

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm

Nothing more to say really, if you're Arab or African, you're already subhuman.

where were you when you found out liberals actually believe bogus statistics? i was shocked desu

sources are racist

I love how quickly pol dispells this fake nigger

- Doesn't factor total population sizes
- Includes North Africans, Hispanics and Middle Easterners as white
- Cherry picks crime stats, skipping the big ones
- Doesn't cite sources and seems to get a bunch of stats wrong

Amazing how many BLMers and Nogs will retweet this with ZERO irony

>FBI stats are racist
Nothing to see here, just transnigger logic.

txdps.state.tx.us/Texas10MostWanted/fugitives.aspx

When it comes to crime, there is no brown/Mexcrement box to check, so they are labeled white to skew the numbers.

Welcome to America friend, white guilt is a real fucking thing, and this is how out of hand white guilt has become.

Used to we just executed murders, but liberals got really upset about it so we keep them in prison for life. Now liberals are complaining about there being to many people in jail.

uh because hispanic isn't a race? there's white hispanics and black hispanics

>majority white nation has majority white criminals

HOLY SHIT MADE ME THINK

>how do white people spin this one?
With facts

ILL GIVE YOU A SECOND TO CORRECT YOURSELf

HOL UP I KNOW YOU DIDNT JUST SAY BLACK PEOPLE HAVE INCREASED RATES OF CRIMINALITY

mmm that video was so salty

Yes Spain this is the American dindu. And now you know why we are so racist.

He'd know...he's one of us

What did they mean by this?

Is that pic real or an edit?

Well no there would be whitish hispanics and pure indians. Either way mestizo crime rates are far worse than white crime rates.

Is this real? I refuse to believe this isn't satire.

I have to assume it is an edit though given their understanding of statistics I wouldn't be all that surprised if it was legit.

Can someone translate this? My head hurts with how much this is making me think

No, im talking genetic admixture. Not Spaniards, but beaners from north mexico and latin america.

Saun King confirmed for not understanding third grade math

Holy fuck thank based kek for his dumbass shedding light on these facts so normal people can put two and two together

What falls in to the category of hispanic & white/ non-hispanic and white? Spanish, middle eastern, regular white europeans, what else?

Wow, was that made as satire or is it legit?
>the top 50% of whites are smarter than 80% of niggers.
>So if you are average, you are smarter than 80% of the black population.

Black males make up 7% of the population and 52% of the murders. Just remember when looking at total figures, the percentage each group comprises.

so half of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks?

Thanks, Occupy memecrats for infecting the left with racial realism.

Are you a nigger user?

Wouldn't you consider them some sort of mix of natives and whatever else? I guess we don't really consider them natives.

>top 20% smarter of one group than bottom 50% of another
Really made me think

Lmao this can't have been a real post.

This unironically makes me think.

Easy=
Crime =/=violent crime

70% of black people are dumber than 50% of whites

*80% holy fuck fucking fail

US white population is 72%. Almost every crime commited by whites is under 72% of total arrests.

US black population is 12%. Every single crime from them accounts for triple or quadruple the black population. Plus he conveniently left out murder and robbery, which is over 50% of total arrests.

His stats are wrong. Non-Hispanic whites are responsible for something like 25% of the violent crime.

Well, how about we see the crime rate in some African countries?

I know how I'll spin it:

I live in a white area and all of that shit rarely happens. We don't have bullet proof glass at all our convenience and fast food stores. It is considered safe.

But then they'll just say the other 80% can't reach their full potential because of White oppresion.

>Blacks
>Driving under the influence

Why is it so low? Can they not afford cars even when they steal so many?

>DUI
Blacks don't own cars

>Vandalism
Police don't even respond to vandalism complaints in black neighborhoods.

>The rest
We have a lot of "whites" coming across the Mexican border illegally.

I'm guessing a lot of the time when they get pulled over for it there is a better charge to stick them with.

They aren't. they work more in favour of whites really.

This. I typed up a reply for some mexican on jewbook that didn't understand statistics and he was basically saying the same thing as OP's picture. I looked at my paragraph and deleted it because someone that stupid will not simply learn statistics by reading a single comment. It's similar how some people can look at those illusion paintings and see multiple perspectives while other people only see one. I ended up saying something similar to "____ doesn't understand statistics. Ignorance...". I guess I'm jaded from Sup Forums and would rather call someone a "faggot" than waste my time to fix a stupid person which is impossible.

Why does the U.S. always put white and hispanic together?

gonna need sources. no fucking way imma trust this fucking faggot

because whites like to go out to bars and get trashed while nigs get drunk at home

>i'll show those stormweiners how dumb whitey is
>50% of whites are smarter than 80% of niggers
>take that whitey

WHITEY BTFO

>2011
>239 million estimated population
We did not gain 100 million people in 5 years. What the fuck.

Not only that but take into account that maybe 50% of that are children and elderly. So 3% of the population are committing The majority of the crime

It's bad to racially profile drivers mmmkay?
Can't do that.

show them this and remind them whites are well over 60% of the pop compared to blacks being around 13%

Most hispanics have a little white in them, can't really call them "natives" anymore.
>plus it makes actual whites look worse in statistics

There are white Hispanics and they number in the millions and anyone who disputes this is autistic

But the fact is that Hispanics who identify as "Other race" or "Mixed race" (which is 45% of all Hispanics) are put into the white category for purposes of crime

If you divided white Hispanics and non-white Hispanics into two groups for things like criminality, income, educational attainment etc. you'd find that white Hispanics would be right next to white non-Hispanics in terms of all of those categories while non-white Hispanics would be equal to or below blacks

The reason Hispanics are always midway between whites and blacks on every single chart is because it's essentially adding niggers plus whites together. This is what unfortunately creates the moronic meme of "muh bro tier illegals who are at least better than blacks" when they aren't at all, it's just because groups like Cubans and Spaniards being stuck together with Dominicans and Chicanos under the Hispanic category.

Is it true that the FBI has an hispanic victim category, but as offenders they're white?

So, that means that when Jose beats Mario that's a white-on-hispanic crime?

>uh because hispanic isn't a race?
Tell that to the La Raza Brown Pride assholes.

For the purposes of these stats all Hispanics who didn't identify as black, asian or american indian are put into the white category

So it's actually about 78% of the population that is counted as white for the purposes of crime

Yes, this "brown" man will attest- brown power!

>he's actually a Sup Forums tard infiltrator subverting the communist groups that are controlling BLM

>There are white Hispanics and they number in the millions and anyone who disputes this is autistic

>Genetic research has found that the average European admixture among self-identified White Hispanic Americans is 73%

"White" Hispanics are still mongrels with large amounts of Amerindian admixture. They're not truly white, save for Spaniards and Hispanics who can actually prove their full European heritage.

The entirety of crime statistics are fucked up because Jose and Mario identify as racially Other (which is a valid category on the census for race groups not included in the basic five) but it isn't recognized for the purposes of the CDC or the FBI or any other group

Rather than standardizing their racial identifications on the basis of people enumerated by the Census Bureau they're being cunts and trying to come up with their own special snowflake shit, causing mass confusion

>full

Literally no one cares, if you honestly believe this guy is a beaner because he's like 15% injun you're part of the problem

Nigga like you ever seen what they consider "while" in the U.S.?

Depends what the people report as, but in theory:

>"non-hispanic"
Europeans, Mid-East , North Africa

>"hispanic"
Spanish, Central/South American

You're a coward for deleting it and a fag for using jewbook in the first place

A total. Fucking. Faggot.

"white"* in the U.S.?

100% of those tweets were committed by whites

>what is per capita

Well, seeing as it was written by a white man, is there anything to spin?

>whites commit crime relative to their population except for the worst crimes like murder and rape where niggers are overrepresented, and overrepresented specifically in interracial hate crimes to boot

wow what a smart wigger he is! truly my eyes are opened now.

Yes unfortunately we consider slavs to be white

A tragedy I know

If this is a fake it's really good- shit like this is a good way of deseminating info to normies.

if they are only 20% of the population i picked the worst place to live they are literally fucking everywhere. based south florida. wouldnt making them only 10% of the population be better for mankind

LOL... gambling

niggas love dice game

Why are anons spamming that wannabe nigger? Guy's whiter than I am (in the summer) and is trying to pass himself off as an ethiope.

We are gonna have to crack down on shillposting.

Oh shut up with this shit, I bet you haven't even been to the U.S. In areas like the PNW and NW states white people are pale in winter and fall and look like vampires