first

toot

lemme ask u summin rik

where are her knickers?

*whistles lilibulero*

wish the queen would dissolve parliament tbqh

mask you summin

Rorke is a compliment

remember that virgin fanny who was sucking off Millennial Woes last night saying he had a 150 IQ? and his basis for this was a statement by 'Woes' after he'd done two online IQ tests

imagine how shite your "life" has to be to idolise these specimens jesus wept

Wish Cromwell would come back and shout at them

>"sorry sir, haven't found any fisherman yet"

Rorke is an honorary title

gillingham, kent

up my bum

only spanish fishermen out there these days

wish some sheeds would dissolve parliament (with acid)

*rubs head*

No one was "idolising" him bradleytwat

I'm sniffing them right now lad

'Woes' is quite pathetic tbqh

Fucker needs to bin his computer and go live in the great wide world instead of being a defeatist, self-pitying, out-of-shape cuckboi

>liz will never storm parliament and sack all those infighting torry mongs
feels bad

Medway is so grim
It's like someone decided to build Middlesbrough but in the south east

this is the smartest man in america

What's wrong with Blackpool?

it's worse than middlesbrough. it's worse than anywhere in this country

how does argos same day delivery work

Hate Christian Yanks

its a shithole

to be fair, I'd be tempted to OD if I lived in Blackpool

youtube.com/watch?v=4uT1j-JQDV4

stunning tune

whoa is me

hate this seating arrangement

would invite them in for a brew

millie b is such a slag

Lads

Rosy

full of drug addicts

Gf just sent me this

butters

they don't have argos in america

you ask for what you want and they send it up

Not your friend
Would love to be those steps

2006 druggie hipster music

what so does it not ship internationally same day? bit misleading then

did you know that argos was named after a greek god?

For me it's De Montfort university

post amerimutts

unironically went to leicester university

watching channel 4

gillingham, kent

never met a person who enjoyed sphongle that wasn't an insufferable new age hippie twat. usually with a ketamine addiction

the state of the states

making a seating arrangement

Rhyl on steroids

>1
"the fisheries of Ireland, were undeveloped, and in Galway and Mayo the herring fishermen were too poor to buy salt with which to preserve a catch.
"A large part of the Irish coast, in the south-west, west and north-west is perilous: there are cliffs, rocks, treacherous currents, sudden squalls and above all the Atlantic swell surging form America across thousands of miles of ocean."
"By the nineteenth centruy timber was short in Ireland; in the west, practically speaking, there was none, and fishing-boats were small, the largest being 12-15 tons. The national boat of Ireland is the 'curragh', a frail craft, often of considerable length, made of wicker work covered originally with stretched hides and latterly with tarred canvas. The curragh rides easily over the great Atlantic swells, is fast, and with four oarsmen can cover suprising distances. "
"The Curragh was not suitable for the use of nets in deep-sea fishing, and according to an expert writing at the time the fish off the west coast of Ireland lay many miles out at sea in forty fathoms of water. A vessel of at least fifty tons was needed, capable of going out for several days, laden with nets, to face 'the frightful swell of the Atlantic'."

yeah you were you sad little freak, you were wanking over his IQ

virgin movements

matchdays my favourite day

apart from all these bums in my face

>just move outside of london

heh i like shpongle an i'm a property manager who doesn't use drugs

The potential gf

put me next to my best bud please

yeah and you can't order dominoes in portsmouth and have it delivered to the US on the same day either
twat

for me it is work in the morning

the tinder girl from yesterday is saying it was her friend on her phone asking me to send a dick pic

but now she's saying she's curious to see it, hmmm

>2
"If a gale blew from the east the nearest port of refuge was Hailfax, in Nova Scotia. The curraghs and small fishing-boats of the Irish were 'powerless in these circumstances'; and an inspector, reporting from Skibbereen, wrote that the failure of Irish fisheries was due to the want of boats suitable for deep-sea fishing,
'though this coast and the coast of Kerry about with the fines fish in the work' another report commented that the courage and skill of Irish fishermen were remarkable; 'the native fishermen' were 'out in thier frail curraghs whenever an opportunity offers,
and in weather when nobody else could think of venturing themselves in such a craft'. ...but the heavy swell off the west and south-west made deep-sea fishing in curraghs impossible. 'The poor cottier had a miserable curragh, fished for his family or neighbours and got paid in potatoes."

~The Irish Famine, Peter Grey (1995)

Now stop asking why we didnt fish

everyone on tinder has had 90 dicks in them

Woes is unironically an 135 IQ+ sagely and prophetic eruditely gifted genius who is capable of producing literary and artistic criticism at a much higher level than the peer reviewed publishing of modern academia as evidenced in his 'Withnail and I as Viewed from the Right'. Yes he needs to exercise more to do justice to the very good genes he has been gifted with but if you dislike him solely based upon your jealousy of his intellectual prowess I can only imagine the pathetic specimen of a limp wristed cuckold runtoid your form consists of in real life.

TRAIN SEAT POWER RANKINGS

Table-seat > extended-leg room seat > inward facing seat > 3-3 facing seats > Single seat (rare) normal 2-seat > Inward facing single seat (runt-cupboard)

Mad-man mode: Guard's compartment
Noro-virus mode: Toilet
Literal maniac mode: Driver's seat

are you having a laugh mate? Rather remain a virgin than interact with that

>medway is worse than the trenches of inner south/east London

Made me do a think

I agree, I think we in the West could reach a majority vegetarian society in less than 25 years if we go in stepping stones

Most men are too cowardly and apathetic to speak up

>white
>state of those eyebrows
>state of that skin

have a word with yourself

post your monthly accounts

mine
500 rent (gonna go up to 600 because i'm moving)
200 food (want to get it down currently spend a lot on dumb stuff like buying lunch whilst at work instead of bringing it in)
50-100 random shit (usually repairing stuff like my bike or needing a new microsd card
20-35 train tciekts home for the weekend or two.
20 pound gym subscription (likely to rise to 30+)

want to start investing but in the middle of a move.

yes mate

Xir just sent me this

>queen dies
>long live the king
>chaz immediately abdicates to william
>william marches into parliament with all his squaddie mates
>kicks everyone out
>declares war on france just because he can
>leads from the front, on horseback
>makes britain great again

Bit of Deano/brainlet so I had to choose an ex polly wanted to go De Montfort because it's where my mum and dad met plus it looked nice ended up going to shitty john moores because my mate was going there and I didn't want him to go on his own ended up sacking me off for a bird tho haha

hope it's not small m8

Why is her left arshecheek shiny?

doxxed

not true, my ex was a virgin

halifax mentioned

Is he a pan celtist?
Limp wristed

>walk up to body of water
>cast out fishing line
>don't starve
What is so hard for Irish "people" to understand about this?

there was a smelly cunt of a girl called myra in my primary school
will never look on that name favourably because of her

just be yourself

what deformity did she have?