Characters that ruin a show

Characters that ruin a show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54hHQfo8Y1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are just an angry little manlet virgin.

Opinion discarded.

They're at least trying to make her less garbage

At least she is hot.

That dude that plays Mon El from Supergirl took that shitty show to a whole other level of shit...is almost unreal.

Octavia is shit.

>ywn be the commander's footslave
;_;

JJ

Cancer lady.

Holy shit I could not agree more

this

>think show is going to get better since she is leaving
>they bring her back

>Octavia
>Worst character
At least he's an edgy faggot now rather than just a faggot.

He's pretty bad too, luckily he'll be dead soon.

>ashes falling out of his pocket
Holy shit

true dat. Wish somebody would clip out all her scenes

part of me died when I heard she'll be coming back

>muh swearing
>muh i'm a badass
>muh i'm a cunt

fucking space pajeets, i bet they shit in space when they're mining asteroids and shit

Fucking hated this smug whore. Wanted to see her raped again.

How are you finding season 4?

ridiculous.

>Wanted to see her raped again.
Tell me more

did you all forget her character spent most of her childhood locked in a box in the floor ..... fucking Sup Forums contrarian spoogelords

She got raped in season 1 as she should have been, but her smugness has gotten off the charts now and rape is the only thing that will bring down again.

black rain coming ...
were all doomed!!!
if only there was a purpose built city sized bunker that could save us all.
well there is the Mount Weather place.
never even mentioned.

i like the show but for fuck sakes guys...

isn't mount weather irradiated?

wasnt it just an explosion? --- Mount Weather is currently inactive due to a self-destruct sequence initiated by Emerson and the Ice Nation... ill rewatch that ep now

I disagree

I disagree

I agree but at the same time she is useful to the story, kinda

eye candy

what show??

Black Sails

maybe not ruined but he tried his best

fuck she's hot

The amount of suffering that the characters in this show go through is ridiculous lmao

Wasn't it blown up?

fucking right click on the image dumbass

does it have lots of fap material?

>it's a worst thing that could go wrong goes wrong episode
>it's every episode

in the first 2 seasons, then it becomes a serious show about pirates.

yeah mount weather got destroyed

14278472i2u391i0183298.jpg
ayyy thanks bro

the two dumb vapid whores from person of interest who for some retarded reason became regulars

you're retarded

>not knowing how to search google for image

Not a character, but a replacement actress

I don't think that that is a picture of Andrea.

>mira died at the end of season 2
>but this slut lived til the end
not cool

No joke dropped the show when she shows up
I could accept one little girl with no character trying to lead a bunch of strong men
But two?

It was just pandering turned up to 111, i just couldnt anymore

C'mon guys, there's no competition.

post season 2 arrow is pure vomit
this cunt just sours it up completely

It is a pretty serious problem with that show. All the adults are basically subordinate to these teens. Like, these adults are the best of the best, yet they're shown as incapable compared to some teenagers who grew up in jail? And why is Raven better than the guy who taught her everything she knows?

Because it is a teenage fantasy show.

mount weather had a self destrcut mechanism that was triggered

it ded

I dont mind their age as much as i mind how tiny they are, i mean could you cast smaller women for the role?
And then we have the problem they have 0 muscle tone and look straight out of a fashion show rather than after months or years of harsh survival.

>spews throat cancer at you

Thats because bellamy and kane do all the real work

This is still the #1 example for me

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Yeah, Arya has sucked the past few seasons, but everything about the past few seasons was terrible.

Dany however, is, and always has been a lot worse.

pretty fucking true, although that whole era of the show was pretty meh
you can only stretch a show so far on hugh's god tier acting

Season 5 is not bad at all, especially post break. She's barely in it, they're fighting a solidly Slade-tier enemy, and the flashbacks with the Bratva are great.

desu she was perfect as s1/s2 arya but she got real bad as she grew up

would bang tho

Whatever. I'm not at all interested in this show.

Am I the only one who thinks CW actually does capeshit made by and for people who actually read comic books?

The whole show is garbage after season 1.

I dont know about you guys but this faggot here ruins every movie i have seen that he appears in. Hes just a shitty actor. Hes literally the same guy in every movie. He has no charisma.

I agree, though he wasn't bad as The Punisher.

>I agree, though he wasn't bad as The Punisher.
I have not seen it so i wouldn't be able to give you my opinion.

I'm watching the League right now and Taco is so much worse than every other part of it in addition to being completely irrelevant. The rest of the show is a solid 6-6.5/10, Taco is an actual 1. He is the concept of garbage memes as a person.

No it's still bad it's just that season 4 was so bad season 5 looks good in comparison

Well I can't say they're flawless, but yeah, they do much better than Fox. Right now I watch Gotham and Empire, and both shows have the same strategy of just "do anything" - they'll keep things going as long as they can, with no goal or plan in sight. Whereas the CW at least develops a cohesive season arc. They do change plenty of things from the comics, but it's not haphazard like in Gotham.

BEHROOOOOOOOOOOZ

you're joking right? dany is orders of magnitude worse

I felt nauseous listening to her talk during the last episode, it was really fucking disgusting for some reason.

was alright in Wolf of Wall Street 2bh

It really is disgusting. She was already bad in 24 but I think it's even worse now.

>no charisma

nope.

The walking dead nose dived after he left, seriously go back and watch his episodes and compare it to later.

He was also great as Frank Castle

Agreed

Honestly I'm still watching to see her and Sansa get naked, I'll probably drop it after that.

I didn't even mind any of that until Season 3. It's like, okay, Mt. Weather makes sense and all, but the idea that the people who survived the bombs developed this Game of Thrones society in less than 100 years is absurd. Like they just forgot everything to the point that electricity is a foreign concept, yet they created this new language and figured out blacksmithing. Do you know how hard it is to make a sword?

100 years just isn't long enough for this complicated, primitive society. The idea that they have all these rituals and mythology and primitive tech is absurd. If you drop atom bombs on Virginia and Tennessee, they aren't going to go full Game of Thrones in a few generations, talking foreign languages and pounding out smooth swords. The Mt. Weather President guy said that they first discovered the Grounders when he was a boy, so they only knew about them for like 60-70 years at the most. Old grounders knew people who were buying pancakes at Denny's; there's no way it goes from that to "Ice Nation is causing problems again" with trade routes and all kinds of quasi-medieval stuff in less than 100 years. They figured out blacksmithing but not surgery, or, you know, books and bicycles?

Give me a break.

It hasn't even been 2 years on the walking dead and you have junkyard people speaking a new language.

Stopped watching that show years ago, but that scenario is also completely implausible. Languages take a long time to develop. It took like 60 years to revive Hebrew, and people were really, really motivated to making it happen.

>Every character is woman
WOW
I mean
WOW......

yeah i feel like they weren't thinking when they decided on the timeline

especially makes no sense when you consider the flame was supposed to have the stored knowledge of the past commanders which over 100 years would have been a grand total of 4 maybe

God, I hate her and her stupid accent

It's really pretty bizarre. Especially considering that, since all the space stations except one joined, the folks on the Ark are a blend of people from different countries and such. Why are they more recognizably American than a bunch of people exclusively from the eastern United States? The Ark people and the Mt Weather guys spent all day every day thinking about going back to how things were, while the people outside decided that going full World of Warcraft was a better idea?

Seeing Jack mock her accent was funny as fuck
>ARE YEW TEKING RREVARDS FOR ZE PIRATE JHECK RACKHAM? HOW MUCH, YEW SAY?

Let's be honest here, this faggot has made the ratings on TWD plummet. The rating have continued to sink ever since he showed up.

Despite what happens in the comics, he needs to be killed ASAP.

>grand total of 4 maybe

Not to respond again and again, but yeah. When they're doing the switchover, and there's all of this "oh wow, this is so against protocol and so shocking, a new keeper of the flame oh wow so shocking!"

It's like, come on guys. This is only the fourth time you've done this, at most. How stuck in your ways can you be?

also confused by the fact that while the whole night blood to counter the radiation seems like a good idea

even if that ends up being the solution it's only going to save the people in that area, the rest of the world is still going to be wiped out

Guthrie was worse

the creation of '"""""olicity"""""" at the end of the 3rd season was the worst mistake done in the Arrowverse

>kowtowing to SJW's and numales for ratings

not worth it. There is plenty of shit out there that caters to that faggot demographic.

Was tolerable at first but now she's just getting unbearably annoying

>women ruin shows
Get over it

I was expecting her to be posted kek.

>that accent

youtube.com/watch?v=54hHQfo8Y1k