I don't believe something some I'm going to spend every waking moment bitching about it

>I don't believe something some I'm going to spend every waking moment bitching about it.

Why are atheists so fucking retarded?

Is it 2014 again?

>I don't believe something so I'm going to spend every waking moment bitching about it.
It's going to take a couple thousand years for us atheists to catch up with all the bitching cuckstians and crotchlicks have done.

This thread is ironic.

>aetheists are one person

>He doesn't believe in my god!? Blasphemy!
SOMEONE MUST DIE
Ohhh theists...

>Im atheist, I dont believe and I dont care about religion, that thing is for retards! lol
>Now allow me to explain why I dont care about religion for about 20 hours a day for the following 90 years

>we hate god so much we are going to change the terms used to refer to the years from referencing the birth of Christ to some generic bland term!

>what? No, the years are going to stay the same, we are just going to change what we call them

Also the fact that they believe they have one life so they waste it arguing on pol of all places.

Not all are like this though

>aetheists are one person

avatar fagging is against the rules, ideally astroturfing would be too.
sage

I have no faith. I still belong to a catholic church and got married in a catholic church will raise my kids catholic since I feel like the morals gained being raised catholic are incredibly valuable due to the age of degenerates we are currently in. Actually I keep my lack of belief a secret.

Literally me if I weren't a loser. Keep up the good work my dude.

Sup Forums get out

I'm just an agnostic. A humble agnostic at that. I don't think I have enough information to decide one way or another. I can't lie to myself and have blind faith in something, and there's no real scientific answer to how the world was created or what distinguishes people from animals.

I know people share a lot in common with animals, but there's something that clearly separates the two. We have art, science, use tools and equations and actually problem-solve where animals only care about eating and mating. Sure most people only care about those things as well, but there's a lot who actually create things. Humans give the world around them meaning and I've always wondered why that is.

A little part of me hopes some form of God is real, that the soul is a real thing that all people have one way or another. I hope that consciousness isn't just a bunch of neurons and hormones, but I'm probably wrong.

If 1 + 1 = 2 but everyone else in the class thought it was 3, would you sit there in silence?

>222

PRAISE BE UPON KEK! (pbuk)

>this is now a KEK thread

Theists are so bitchy...

>these people don't bother me but I'm going to spend every waking moment bitching about them anyways
Why are Christfag-RP-autists so fucking retardedly annoying?

Gas yourselves, cucks.

This, basically. There is truth. Some people really care about correcting lies. That's all there is to it. No good will come of lies and the faster they're replaced by the truth the better for humanity.

repeating digits confirms OP killed his pathetic self

KEK WILLS IT