Try as I might, I am unable to find a single flaw

Try as I might, I am unable to find a single flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

luka-kp.si/eng/annual-reports
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A Slovenia-Croatia hyperstate would be a thing

That might be because there's nothing in Slovenia to begin with.

No
and no.

Circumcision is more common in Slovenia than the USA

Take it from a Slovene, it's not common at all except in medical emergencies.

only 47km of coastline

>Try as I might, I am unable to find a single flaw.
>balkan country
>flawless

Floor one: port Kooper
Floor 2: lack of beaches and coast
Ive been with around 1 or 2 thousand guys in Slovenia in all the years I lived there (actual Slovines) and no they are not.

Nothing wrong with the port of Koper except that the management badly mistreats the longshoremen.

Also, congrats on your conquests in Slovenia.

Where are you from?

Slovenia is cool.

Kooper - it's been loss making for decades I think and the government just keep throwing money at it because the huge economic importance it has to the country - it's the only port.

The roads are good in Slovenia but I don't like paying a per usage fee of national roads (even though I don't drive).

Wages-costs are an issue in Slovenia. Things are expensive, especially clothes. It's cheaper to fly to London to do your clothes shopping than to do it in Slovenia. A lot of that is to do with low footfall in shops. A clothes shop in London could make hundreds of thousands of sales in a day whereas the same branded shop in Ljubljana could sell to 10 people.

What else?

It's very safe(inb4 that timeout study from like 15 years ago re returned lost wallets/phones/whatever it was is referenced by everyone as per usual).

Full of misconceptions about this country floating around it seems. Luka Koper is one of the most successful companies in the country, state-owned of private.

Me, I from Ljubljana and have never bought a piece of clothing from a big brand in my life.

Trust me I am not full of misconceptions. Port Koper - go access their accounts.

They make huge losses and a lot of it is due to this environmental bullshit they do.

What exactly did i say that you contest?

Try as I might, I am unable to find.

luka-kp.si/eng/annual-reports
There statements are here. Maybe I am mistaken/my information is old. Im going to have look at this and auxiliary operations.

My information is a bit outdated (I havent used my industry knowledge of Slovenia in a few years) but looking back several years you can see what I am talking about.

From a quick review of accounts I see that the government is shoring up revenue to create notional profits but overall many revenue streams are organically profitable now.

See attached - 66 million euro loss in 2009

M8, read the report you posted, pic related. No wonder it was making a loss at the onset of the great recession, but it's been making a huge profit since while increasing its share of total cargo unload among the Adriatic porta (Trst, Reka etc..). We're fine, especially the port is Slovene Littoral powerhouse.

Why did the spaghetti niggers cuck them on that thin coastline?

Literally I just say my knowledge was old and it is making a profit now. I then referred you to the data from when I was familiar with the ports operations. Are you autistic or something?

Also you don't know what total accumulated profit is so don't reference it for annual performance.

>Literally I just say my knowledge was old and it is making a profit now.
>Trust me I am not full of misconceptions. Port Koper - go access their accounts.

>They make huge losses and a lot of it is due to this environmental bullshit they do.

Oh ok. Any economic indicator in that report will tell you that the port is in healty bloom and diverting cargo from nearby ports, but sure, it's been making loss for decades so the government had to throw money at it to survive. You don't know jack shit about its annual performance.

That area is overwhelmingly Italian populated so they got to keep it

They won't take any of the poor refugees :(

Good job Giacomo.

I am able to do so.

Is this the most famous Slovenian? What do Slovenes think of this man?