Bane?

Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mj_kUZdKpDo
youtu.be/4K8ycSTNsBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow...., its not like I habe't seen THIS thread before

RRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

Come on this is getting old now !

at least spice it up fâm

HHAHAHAHAHAH REDDIT MEME

I want off this flight plan

Dead meme. Dead thread.

Who started this meme? How did it rised?

*hides the thread*

RRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

Hane's?

no

Every single time - same fucking garbage.

Every single time I visit these threads. Every. Single. Time.

I could leave for a month, six months or a year and everything would have stayed the same. I wouldn't have missed one new thing. There's never any new content here. It's idiotic, everything that's being posted, and the most weird thing is that the imbeciles that populate these threads seem to love it and never get bored of it. The lingo and behavior patterns and everything, you all sound the same. A group of failed abortions.

Blogging about your pathetic life as if anyone cares, "What should my mom get me for lunch?" "I can't talk to girls cause I'm a loser", "le big guy", "i wanna drill this slut/i wanna sniff her feet", "cunny lol!", "for you!", "Which vapid actress has the best pits?", "Why is [insert actress name] so pure/ugly/shitty/pig/plastic/arrogant/cute/stupid?", "why is X/Y/Z so based?", whining about the TV license, reposting the same thing every single day. For years.

And then when someone presents you with a compelling argument or takes some of their time to write a more lengthy post and uses proper grammar you suddenly don't know what to do and resort to shouting memes. Do you lose your arguments on purpose or are you genuinely retarded? It doesn't matter, anyone who's been acting like a retard for years has to be one. You people must really be proud of being the dumbest motherfuckers alive. You aren't even as 1/10 as cunning or witty as you think yourselves to be. Worse yet, you don't even have the presence of mind to realize it. It's even worse when you get angry at words on a screen. Imagine how you are in real life.

In reality you have no life experience whatsoever and are probably less intelligent than half the people on this website.

This entire premise of these threads is so laughable, I see no point in actually treating anything here as a real discussion. And I'm leaving.

BRRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

Stale pasta. Thanks for the bump fag

big guy

i wish i can kill every single baneposter

Based braaap-poster.

RRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPPFFPFPFP*

When will hotheads learn?
Btw this thread is failing due to having the wrong picture

Grammar isn't your ally.

Was 2014 the peak of baneposting? This year it seems to be overtaken by sheevposting and watch-it-posting.

So like nobody would survive?

RRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

The flight plan I just filed with the Agent C lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Paveleer, Button Lee, Juan of Yu!"

First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft

Hothead

RRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

t. hothead trying to ruin the image of baneposters

kek

/dead meme/ general?

I've seen Band threads you wouldn't believe

It's not dead if it gets posted multiple times everyday

Memes don't die, they just become dank.

NO, stay here. I'm in charge

Do you feel in charge?

Considering most memes don't last a week around here, and it's been like 5 years since this bane shit started. It's not going anywhere hothead

YES

RRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

...I've paid you a small fortune

Ayy

Stop Brapposting

I don't fear death, I welcome it, my punishment must be more severe

RRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

is he calling Bane a small guy?

Kek, Shareblue is attacking bane posting.

These people have truley lost the plot.

And this gives you..Power over me?

what is this

>at the agency cafeteria

I confused by the scene. Did CIA in the flight plan really list only of the hired men, or was he lying to scare them?

Is that blood?

We may never know user.

Your money and infrastructure have been important... 'til now

>or was he lying to scare them?

Bane said that wasn't the time for fear, which means he saw through CIA's master plan and so he had to leave Brother to die so the number of victims would fit what CIA told Ittin.

what are you

youtube.com/watch?v=mj_kUZdKpDo

I'm Gotham's reckoning. Here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on

You're pure evil!

I'm neshesharry

eevol

Bane had some big digits. CIA's small singles couldn't compete

did they put him on a box in this scene? tom hardy is 175 he would not tower anyone really

youtu.be/4K8ycSTNsBE
10secondman is saving drive and bane memes

Self promotion get out rreeeeeeee

jesus christ, put on a fucking mask

Back to Sup Forums with you then