FEEL TH-

FEEL TH-

JUST

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

His face has DEFEAT written all over it, he's such a sorry man.

When the cult of personality fails.

Good goy! #ImWithHer

Check

These

G8, the only candidate with moral integrity sold himself.

Digits

Trump2016

FUCK

WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
CANT WAKE UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

SAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEE

>moral integrity

a communist having moral integrity? lololol

She looks like a fucking chipmunk

His face has "my family are under 24/7 Clinton Sniper Team supervision" written all over it.

imagine if you woulda got dubs on "these" then trips on "digits"

Any white person that votes for Hillary or Bernie must have some serious self-hatred or an IQ of 60.

Keep laughing

Trump losing is 100% guaranteed now.

@80934534
>A Payment of 0.03USD has been credited to your PayPal account.

no refunds

Any *person* that votes of Hillary must have serious self-hatred, a single digit IQ, or an annual income of over 5 million, or all of the above.

Sanders might be a, as the whining retarded autists of the alt-right put it, "Communist", but Hillary is literally in the bottom 0.1% of people on the entire planet who should be President. I'd expect a random nigga off the streetz to make a better president than her.

He never intended to actually win the nomination, it was a ruse to rally the core base of the CommieCrat party to prepare for this very moment.

In 2008 Hillary was literally cutting of Obama's nuts in the debates and primary until the last minute, Bernie barely tried to run against her his job was to air some soft dirty laundry early so she can get ahead of it by post nomination. Meanwhile in 2008 Hillary literally tried to bury Obama.

CUT MY CAMPAIGN INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

DICKSUCKING NO BREATHING

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MYSELF KEKING

Nice double, check repeating integers

subscribed

silver or lead

Did you forget the sign from the divine