YouTube Doubler Gamma

Copy the code below and put on your site

YouTube Doubler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/kBGP
youtube.com/watch?v=niAJhq9DT_8
youtube.com/watch?v=WUOtCLOXgm8
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/The_Second_Last_Great_Gallifrey_Base/Sup
heraldscotland.com/arts_ents/13116580.Bookies_suspend_betting_on_Peter_Capaldi_becoming_next_Doctor_Who_on_Sunday/
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Philip_Morris?action=history
twitter.com/SilvaScreen/status/844211160476012545
twitter.com/taylorcurriex/status/844638977567150082
twitter.com/AnonBabble

opps my bad

Embedclose or Esc Key

YouTube Doubler Gamma

YouTube Doubler

What the fuck dude.
You just click the little link in the middle of the screen under the videos to get the shortlink to the doubled videos.

I have no idea what monstrosity you've done is.

Literally laughing out loud at this, good show OP. I know what you're trying to link to because I doubled those vids first, some threads back, but this mess of code is much funnier.

Ha, I thought I'd screwed up my 4chanX settings somehow, I didn't even consider that the OP might have screwed up.

>Embedclose or Esc Key

>Embedclose or Esc Key
>In a press release for normal people

> /WHO/ general
>YouTube Doubler Gamma

Copy the code below and put on your site

YouTube Doubler

This triggers so much more than the edition in the title

talk about newfaggotry lmao

Actual link: youtubedoubler.com/kBGP

Close, but the real link is:

YouTube DoublerYouTube Doubler Gamma Mashup helper

Replay Email Embed Reddit Facebook Twitter We HDADD™
Reconstruction: First farewell - An Adventure in Space and Time - Doctor Who 50th Anniversary vs. Queen - I Want to Break Free (Official Lyric Video) by VJ The First Doctor is being kept hidden in the basement and this is the arc for Series 10 The rumour is - from reliable spoilerhounds - that he emerges from (more info)
youtubedoubler.com/kBGP
Do another double
Comments
Favorites
21 New
You
First YouTube video URL:
youtube.com/watch?v=niAJhq9DT_8
Start (seconds):
0:00

Second YouTube video URL:
youtube.com/watch?v=WUOtCLOXgm8
Start (seconds):
0:00
Your VJ name: (optional)
The First Doctor is being kept hidden in the basement and this is the arc for Series 10 The rumour is - from reliable spoilerhounds - that he emerges from
© 2013 It's so 2.0
+Why?

What level of canon are you on /who/?
How can anyone be that autistic?

Where are the rumours that 12 and Bill dance to ''Too shy by Kajagoogoo'' coming from?

>Tom Baker states he had an argument with a producer about how he chose to hold a glass of water during the filming of an unnamed serial. Baker had taken to holding the glass up to his ear briefly, and when questioned about this stated that there is an old Gallifreyan tradition "as part of hospitality" where you listen to a glass of water before drinking it. However, as this is not stated in any Doctor Who story or serial it is to be considered a character choice and not canonical.

The last thread

What's this about Nardole, revealed to have tourettes in episode 1, shouting "ZAMPER!" every five seconds?

Limahl started the rumour.

Monkeybeard (reliable spoilerhound on GallifreyBase) has just confirmed the new doctor is a male.

Feels good man.

So he was the Watcher all along!

Well if monkeybeard says it then it must be true.

Time for bed, Mahmood.

got some info from a very credible source:

there's a new title sequence and 'revised' theme tune. the title sequence is unlike any we've ever seen and is completely live action, using scenes from bill's reveal trailer, and has a pair of sonic sunglasses on screen in replacement of capaldi's eyes

episode 1 is about puddles who latch onto memories

episode 2 is about emoji robots who have killed an entire planet, it's pretty much the plot of 'i am legend'

episode 3 has a giant alien squid under the thames

the arc is what the doctor is keeping under lock and key under bill's university. the big twist of the series is that every 'earth' episode has been actually set on mondas, and the doctor's secret is a 1960's cyberman being kept hidden

also the finale features many different cybermen and even has an appearance from the first doctor.

missy regenerates into a man in episode 8, but reappears in the finale, alongside the new master who is more of a classic master. ie, very villainous and sinister

episode 6, 7, 8 are about 'monks' who are revealed as the beginnings of the weeping angels. the 3 parter is about them taking over earth governments. we return to the storyline in the christmas special, which is a multi doctor episode featuring the twelfth and first doctors

nardole and bill both die, violently, in episode 12

Apart from the top bit (I can't see them pulling an Enterprise), this actually seems realistic.

>there's a new title sequence and 'revised' theme tune. the title sequence is unlike any we've ever seen and is completely live action, using scenes from bill's reveal trailer, and has a pair of sonic sunglasses on screen in replacement of capaldi's eyes

that sounds absolutely awful

Never mind, you ruined it.

thank god it's just some made up nonsense

No it's real. Some guy named Matt something found pics on Twitter to prove it.

****** that. Bunch of ******s.

i have been told that the title sequence for every episode is

"im bill, i serve chips. or at least i did. until i met him. that's the doctor. or as i like to call him, the professor, or doctor what? he's a lecturer. or at least he was. until i found out he was an alien. and, oh, that's nardole. he's an alien too. and this is our spaceship. it's called the tardis. it can go anywhere in time and space. and now we go everywhere."

over the bill reveal clip. the movellans from the classic series are in it too apparently.

the ice warrior story features an ice baroness which stands 3x taller than normal ice warriors

he found pics of a new theme tune?

That is called a trailer. Get it? TRAIL-ER.

Former regular /who/fag here, I've been on a leave of absence for several months (since the release of shit trips, whenever that was). Still need to watch the xmas special.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what I've missed in /who/ since then? Mostly just anons calling Nardole a retard I assume?

BBC1 aired the Who trailer at 10pm, then again at 10:30pm.

Because all the kids will be watching telly at that time on a Sunday.

no ive been told by a source that the clips from this trailer are part of a new live action title sequence which is narrated by bill. i have been told the revised theme tune has elements of dubstep to it and there is an explosion where a pair of sonic sunglasses appear on screen

Pretty much just a lot of people posting fake spoilers.

Ah.
So nothing's changed, then.

>Fake spoilers.
>Second Great Gallifrey Base War. Many casualties.
>Dissecting the trailer.
>Fake spoilers.
>Is Bill Qt or UG?
>Fake spoilers.
>Bitching about S9 ratings and who's to blame.
>Fake spoilers.
>Wiki finally has a page for every episode. Nobody cares.
>Fake spoilers.
>Capaldance.
>Cloister is old.
>Fake spoilers.

>Ron Grainer

Literally the least important mind behind the theme.

He's the one who gets his name on the credits, because music copyright rules were designed for the 19th century.

Pretty much :(
#justicefordelia

Thanks user, I'm interested to hear about this new Gallifrey Base autism war.

>Cloister
I thought I read at some point he gave away his trip. Glad to hear he's okay

>Xmas special was alright
>Nardole is staying throughout Series 10
>New black companion called Bill. She serves chips
>Series 10 trailer: emoji robots, sea monster under the frozen thames, "eaters of light", 3-part episode with "truth monks", eyeless zombie things in a mathieson ep
>Mondasian Cybermen are back
>Dalek opener

meta:

>Second Last Great /who/ Gallifrey Base War
>Finished one "round" of the /who/nger games (26 games). Winner was some old meme
>Fake spoilers are back in force
>Cats left

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/The_Second_Last_Great_Gallifrey_Base/Sup Forums_War

What made it extra funny was that it was pretty much Matt Whelan vs. all of GB, with all the blame going to "rogue Twitter users".

Loyal /who/re warriors didn't really have to do anything, although a few of them did anyway and got banned for it.

She's never going to get legal justice, but whenever anyone talks about the theme, they always mention her first, and Grainer second if at all, so at least there's that.

>i have been told that the title sequence for every episode is
>"im bill, i serve chips. or at least i did. until i met him. that's the doctor. or as i like to call him, the professor, or doctor what? he's a lecturer. or at least he was. until i found out he was an alien. and, oh, that's nardole. he's an alien too. and this is our spaceship. it's called the tardis. it can go anywhere in time and space. and now we go everywhere."

Sounds a bit like the start of Quantum Leap.

I loved QL btw. Remains one of my favorite shows to this day, still enjoy re-watching it when on TV. One of those shows you could begin watching anytime, without needing catch up on previous episodes. But after watching an episode, you want to see the earlier stuff too.

They're so embarrassed by the current era they've given the trailer the Class slot.

>BBC1 aired the Who trailer at 10pm, then again at 10:30pm.

>Because all the kids will be watching telly at that time on a Sunday.

Fuck sake. In the UK, it's SUPPOSED to be a family show.

The broadcast times for s9 literally became a joke for parents like my sister.

"Time to wake the kids up now, Doctor Who is on."

"Fuck it, leave them sleeping. Maybe we'll watch it another time, when there's time. Another glass of wine? X Factor's still on."

Why does it feel good if you don't know WHAT male? It could still be someone stupid like Grint or whatever.

yes he has just been cast within the past 2 or 3 weeks what i was told. interestingly he has apparently visited set/capaldi too

i wont tell you who it is because i hear it is being announced on april 2nd, but i will give a few hints

in his 20s, attractive
white
known but not very well known

a very safe choice. no word on companion yet

The dream is dying.

no it is not this woman. the announcement will be very soon as details are starting to leak as the spoilerhounds are receiving the information

watch the betting lists, i expect he will surge tomorrow or the next day. it isn't kris marshall. the thirteenth doctor is a lot younger

>known but not very well known
>a very safe choice
Intriguing. Starting to think it may be a guy from a UK soap or something.

What's that spoiler involving 8 being locked in the cellar all about?

Does he wear a blue peacoat?

he was in a film that flopped and hasnt been doing much since, but hes british
this is going to probably leak tomorrow or sometime this week

It's Andrew Garfield. Just starting to leak. Expect some kind of reveal soon.

Matt Smith? Lost River flopped and he hasn't done much since. He'd fit the part pretty well.

Is that Walder Frey?

That could apply to literally hundreds of actors

andrew garfield

>Andrew Garfield
Obviously fake but ew either way. Top google image shows him with more hair than head. Total fuccboi

>implying BBC could afford andrew garfield
>implying he would ever do it anyway

lol

Andrew Garfield has been the personification of JUST ever since his Spiderman movies failed. Plus he's been in Doctor Who before (that shitty S3 Dalek 2 parter) so it wouldn't surprise me.

Fits the 'dashing action hero' narrative The Mirror were reporting a few months ago

>watch the betting lists, i expect he will surge tomorrow or the next day
David Harewood surged yesterday. Not as big as the surges Tilda Swinton and Kris Marshall had, but still, enough to remind you that the bettors literally know nothing.

He's making it up as he goes along. His 'source' changes his story every hour.

heraldscotland.com/arts_ents/13116580.Bookies_suspend_betting_on_Peter_Capaldi_becoming_next_Doctor_Who_on_Sunday/

Reminder.

It's Kris Marshall, Jonathan Bailey, or Andrew Garfield. Or that bloke down the pub. Or Tilda Swinton.

>>implying BBC could afford andrew garfield
Andrew Garfield got only $500K per Spiderman movie, although he would have gotten $2M if they'd made a third movie.

In fact, saving money on Tobey Maguire (who made $4M, $17M + 5%, and $15M + 7.5%) was half the reason they rebooted the series.

And other than Spiderman and The Social Network, Garfield pretty much just does art-house movies.

uh he was nominated for best actor

Rafe Spall

So my first ever BF story is "we are the daleks"
And I kinda love it

It's Paterson Joseph.

Bookies suspended betting on him for 11 and again for 12, but haven't for 13. Therefore, he's 13.

has Gareth tweeted this yet?

wait for ittttttt

Are both his initials the same letter?

He's also done the 'appear in the episode before being a main character' thing that seems to quite popular these days

If you kinda love that, you'll go nuts over their actually good stories :p

when will they give us an out-and-out terrifying bastard of a master instead of this "im mad me!" shit

So I was aimlessly browsing the /who/ wiki (as you often do) when I came across the page for Philip Morris. I had a look through the history and noticed some vandalism by IP 90.209.26.1.

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Philip_Morris?action=history

Someone seems to have a grudge against Ian Levine. So I looked up the IP and it turns out it comes from the same general area as Philip Morris's company TIEA

I guess we can add him to the list of people who have discovered their /who/ wiki page rofl

>In 2016, Garfield starred in two critically acclaimed historical dramas, Mel Gibson's Hacksaw Ridge and Martin Scorsese's Silence. His portrayal of Desmond T. Doss in the former earned him nominations for the Academy Award, Golden Globe Award, BAFTA and SAG Award for Best Actor.

Nah, Andrew Garfield is, without doubt, now out of the DW budget range.

S9 soundtrack update (or lack of)

twitter.com/SilvaScreen/status/844211160476012545

kek

so Philip Morris visits /who/?

>If we are going to release it
so they're not releasing it? what the fuck? why? what a bunch of cunts.

He probably found it from Planet Mondas. I think they've discovered the wiki once or twice

watch the following video on twitter all the way through, /who/

Probably that Whelan guy

twitter.com/taylorcurriex/status/844638977567150082

Lol someone show this to planet mondas. Theyll go mad

>the soundtrack for sherlock series 4 is already released
>still no series 9

Sherlock series 4 soundtrack was on Spotify the moment the episode finished.

Not cool to compare this to Whelan to be honest. We should invite him to /who/, he sounds like he'd love it here. Unless he's a RTDfag

reminder that 75% of /who/ are RTD chads

What could possibly be the reason they're not releasing it?

>Lack of Doctor Who merchandise sales, oft quoted in the British press

Holy shit, are Silva Screen Records aware of the numbers of people wanting the s9 soundtrack? On YouTube, FB, Twitter, etc, the 'wants' are everywhere.

when you add them all up, I bet it only comes to a few thousand though.

Maybe they lost money on the S8 one.
They can't just sit on the license and not do anything though can they?

Wonder if they'll release a big three CD "Capaldi era" thing at the end of this year in time for Xmas?