So one thing the pro gun lobby always brings up when discussing regulation is that some of the places with the...

So one thing the pro gun lobby always brings up when discussing regulation is that some of the places with the strictest gun laws (like Chicago) also have the highest amount of gun crime. The idea is simple, if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will get guns.

EXCEPT, the thing that they conveniently ignore is the fact that in the US, there are nearly as many guns as there are people. The gangbangers in Chicago aren't smithing their own guns. Guns don't grow on trees. Guns aren't found in nature. They are mass manufactured. If a law was put in place that said US citizens could not purchase firearms, do you think they would still be manufactured at the same rate they are right now?

Why is this ALWAYS ignored?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5L77et9E
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/11/26/turning-a-shovel-into-a-ak/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Why do you ignore that crime is correlated with niggers and not guns?

They already banned owning those.
This is the next step.

Because it's harder to regulate niggers than it is to regulate guns.

there isn't close to 300 million gun stores in the U.S

No it isnt

Just keep shooting em like the cops have been doing

Done, nigger problem solved.

Then why is Mexico such a shit hole On an international level, banning guns creates more crime. Thats not true of course because the real reason for crime is not whether citizens have guns or not its the color of their skin.

While you definitely want a well-made one if the option is available, guns aren't exactly high tech things. The only reason third world countries don't make guns and ship them illegally by the boat-full is because they can't compete with the legitimate, well-taxed domestic gun manufacturers.

Just like we can't stop illegal drug trafficking we can't stop illegal gun trafficking, you would only make it so the legitimate gun owners can't get them, but the illegitimate can.

Thank goodness the founding fathers were wise enough to make it so that the constitution could never ever be amended. Everything that went in in 1776 is exactly as it is in 2016. Yay us!

because some of us have the tools to make our own guns, and would love to get on that sweet sweet fucking blackmarket cash supplying tyrone and Jimenez with cheap shit pistols you retard.

I said guns, not gun stores.

You are right OP. Time to ban guns and be as safe as safe Mexico.

The problem is twofold
Even if you stopped production on every new firearm, there is such a glut of existing firearms it would make no difference

That even when Australia and the UK gun bans took place, death by shootings decreased, but total deaths by violent crime (murder and manslaughter ) kept in line with the aggregate downward trend that has been occuring for the past 30 years.

Gang members adeptly resort to other methods.

Because it too, is irrelevant. Even if production was halted overnight there are still enough firearms out there for it not to matter.

Look at California where "assault weapons" are more or less illegal. It didn't stop their old chink senator from smuggling FULLY AUTOMATIC RIFLES into the country to sell to the local cartels and gangs.

Firearms will always find their way into the hands of evil men. It's how the world works and there is nothing we can do to stop it. All we can do is ensure we have what we need to defend ourselves and others.

Oh good so we would only have a bloodbath for a few years and completely put our safety into the hands of the oh so trustworthy government.

sage

Go ahead and try it. Somalian's are notorious for making their own firearms. They are also notorious for their lack of digits.

Who the fuck cares? My right as affirmed by the Constitution to own a firearm for purposes of self determination and agency far surpass the nominal statistically insignificant number of deaths due to their misuse.

Not even shitposting.

Good luck with that senpai. There will be a civil war if the second amendment disappeared

You'll never get rid of all guns, there will always be a black market, ESPECIALLY if we keep the border from mexico as open as it is. We get marijuana and cocaine from the border, you think guns would be tough to smuggle?

California is a case study for this. Strict as fuck gun laws, shitloads of gun crime.

I could literally build a bomb in 20 minutes what would killed 100 people.
Guns exist to protect a man from another man. Remove the gun from the man, he has nothing but bombs.

Niggers shooting niggers is good for everybody, because it doesn't take it genius to make a bomb. Once niggers can't shoot eachother, they will start making IED like in the middle east.

This is what the liberals want, they want niggers to be labeled domestic terrorists because globalists control both parties and will use the niggers they created to put themselves in charge of the warriors who rise up to save their country.

Trump will fix the nigger and the globalist problem at the same time.
I'm not religious, but i think if there was reincarnation then Trump is the second coming of Hitler or Andrew Jackson or George Washington.

You have yet to come up with a reason why it should be amended in this aspect, and you fail to see how that amendment is still relevant today.

Shit troll/10

Hmm, and where are Mexicans getting their guns from? Is it Sweden? I bet it's Sweden, isn't it?

Yup, only A I'm not using the guns you moron, B it's called a fucking CnC machine you can rent one to mill out your 80% lowers, also if a bunch of fucking bikes can do it, I'm sure I can with top of the line machinery

This

I guess they didn't know about automatic weapons either, right?

So your plan doesn't just depend on altering the way rights works and therefore ending government legitimacy. It also depends on reversing and erasing technology.

ATF fast and furious program

is it though?

also it's funny how your point is totally invalidated by this yet you keep down the route of gun control as if this will magically stop nigs from nigging

Also the fact that an 80 IQ Somalian can make a fucking gun, should show you that if nigs wanna nig, they'll make a fucking gun to do it.

Guns aren't manufactured in Mexico. And Marijuana is grown on trees. Cocaine is a good case. Look at the quality of cocaine that filters in through the border as compared to places where it was made. It's absolute shit.

Yes, there would be a black market for firearms, but the US is the world's leader in gun manufacturing. We also have a tremendous amount of pull when it comes to the legal manufacturing of goods in other countries. Guns "made on the black market" would be terribly made, unreliable, and difficult to obtain. If Tyrone had to pay $5,000 for a shoddy pistol with shit accuracy that might blow up in his hand, he might reconsider.

Mexicans just buy old soviet stock, like every other third world shithole.

Underrated?

They can nig all they like, there's little that can be done about that on a practical level. But I would rather they nig with a one shot tin pea shooter that is likely to blow up in their face than nig with a finely crafted weapon with surgical precision. I doubt many somalian's are crafting things up to US military standards.

Also 80 tyrones could pay me 100 bucks for my shitty pistols that won't blow up in their hands.

Look at the bikers in australia

They get people to make them high quality full auto submachine guns.

This aint no crap that will blow up in your hand friendo

Yea, kinda like how lsd, meth, cocaine, heroine prostitutes, bombs etc have been illegal all your life and therefor are impossible to find right?

Hell, it's easier to get cocaine than it is to get kinder eggs in the states.

Interesting. Are they still manufacturing "old soviet stock"?

Because even if you managed to shut down all the big time manufacturers people would still end up making them in their garages. See: Aussie bikers and their benchmade smgs.

>Finely crafted
You nogunz fag, niggers use god damn fucking hi points and glocknades

Well all those fucking SKS, Nuggets and Ak's come from somewhere now don't they?

And what is the firearm related fatality rate like in Australia, friendo? Yeah, there will never be a perfect solution to any of the world's problems. But that doesn't mean we can't minimize the damage.

There are also a lot of loop holes too. Anyone can guy an 80% AR lower, a milling machine, and the rest of an AR with absolutely no background check. If someone got desperate enough, you can go to home depot, spend a few dollars, and you have a zip gun.. which shooting 12ga 00 buckshot at a close range, is absolutely devastating.

>The idea is simple, if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will get guns.

If guns are outlawed, you will witness a bloodier civil war than has ever been seen. We gun owners would start murdering feds on our front lawns.

You're deflecting. I was addressing your point about homemade firearms being shit and I totally blew you the fuck out on that.

It isn't though. Clinton put all the niggers in jail and crime dropped like a rock. New York and its broken window laws literally cleaned up the city from being a shithole. Now that they're repealing those it's becoming a shithole again.

We have near zero gun violence outside brown people.

The US wal-marts sell Korean hand grenades, right?

> ROBERT BECKHUSEN 2012
> Hand-lobbed grenades are unfortunately quite common, and hundreds of grenades have reportedly been detonated in Mexico in 2012 alone. In 2009, "spillover" violence came to the forefront of concerns over border security after someone threw a South Korean fragmentation grenade into a strip club in Pharr, Texas. The grenade didn't explode, but was later traced to another batch of imported grenades that were lobbed at the U.S. consulate in Monterrey and a TV news studio.

Rocket-propelled grenade launchers are some of the heaviest weapons possessed by the cartels, and owe their introduction to the region during the Cold War conflicts in Central America. The launchers have also been reportedly stolen from military stockpiles in countries like El Salvador and Honduras and smuggled across the border into Mexico. They've been used in retaliatory attacks against the police and army following the arrest of cartel bosses, and Heriberto Lazcano — the former Zetas boss killed by Mexican marines in early October — was also reportedly packing one.

Later in October, several Mexican cops came close to being on the receiving end. A police SWAT team in the border city of Piedas Negras stopped a stolen van when they were fired on by gunmen. The gunmen fled the van on foot, but left behind a Soviet-made RPG-7 launcher with three rockets. It provoked El Narco author Ioan Grillo to note: "If the criminals had got a rocket off, they could easily have blown the SWAT vehicle to pieces."

> Guns "made on the black market" would be terribly made, unreliable, and difficult to obtain.

Lol no. Pic related.

Yo, gunzfag, considering that niggers still kill a goodly amount of people, obviously those weapons aren't as shitty as you think they are.

But they are still LEAGUES better than what said niggers could produce themselves.

>5000 dollars
>doesn't know anything about building a gun
With 10 dollars you can make a single shot, reload-able, shotgun.
20 bucks and a drill press you can make a full auto shotgun.
40 bucks and 20 hours you can do the same thing with a rifled barrel, you fucking retarded faggot.

pastebin.com/5L77et9E

Pack it up OP is a faggot Nogunz who knows shit all about how easy it is to manufacture your own firearms, or buy 80% receivers which are legally not a firearm, and all the rest of the parts to a gun which also legally isn't a firearm, and make the stuff by the truckload with some time rented at your local machine shop/university's CNC lab

The US has enormous borders and isn't an island. No where with these conditions successfully outlaws guns.

t. Isolated island with no guns. Except criminals still have guns.

Oh boy tyrone shoots tyrone with a hi point he stole then throws it in the trash boy what a fine crafted babykiller, truly a more civilized weapon for a superior age

not just feds, feds only act on unjust laws. The tomato is ruined and must be thrown out, but unless the pests are exterminated then the next tomato will inevitably share the same fate.

If you don't want to bother with a milling machine to build an AR, you can just make an AK.. out of.. you know... a shovel

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/11/26/turning-a-shovel-into-a-ak/

Yeah, you're right. Argument over. Obviously those guns in the picture are made by people with the exact same manufacturing capabilities as Smith & Wesson. The solution I'm proposing would not work even a little bit. Nothing would change at all, there would still be at least one gun for every person in this country.

As if it's a negative on society for tyrone to shoot tyrone. Why retrict your rights to save niggers?

>If a law was put in place that said US citizens could not purchase firearms
and we can finally finish gassing the jews?

thats a problem. we can fix it

So your proposal is to ruin a fucking hobby enjoyed by millions for fucking nothing? How fucking jewish are you?

kek

And I'm sure all the people making them would sell them at cost right? That's how capitalism works, right?

>Yes there's would be a black market for firearms
And who will participate in said black market?

Perhaps people who have no respect for the law to begin with, and connections to contraband via existing experience and contacts in illegal activities?

Aka 'criminals'?

"Gun deaths " are not a problem in the US.
Homicide (murder and manslaughter ) per capita is mostly quarantined in 15 to 20 cities which are the main drivers of violent crime, going down globally, and has no correlation with firearm ownership rates- surprising even considering how good they are as force multipliers

Who would be disenfranchised are law abiding citizens facing threats far more immediate than the time it takes for police to arrive.
Gangs are adept in killing with fists, blunt objects, knives and firearms . Even when firearms are removed they still commit homicide at the same rate, implying they shift very easily to using the others, one, or all means.

What do you get out of pretending to be this stupid?

Do you have some humilation fetish?

That was sarcasm you fucking nog

You have also not proposed a mechanism for rounding up the huge number of existing guns that was the basis of your idea.
It's almost like you have not really thought about this.

I'm arguing that nigs kill nigs, and I rather them have hi points to do it then me being able to finger fuck my memeguns every weekend. than be forces to give up my rights just so they can buyshitty guns and still kill eachother.

>Gangs are adept in killing with fists, blunt objects, knives and firearms . Even when firearms are removed they still commit homicide at the same rate, implying they shift very easily to using the others, one, or all means.
Proof?

But your proposal wouldn't change anything, and all it would do is push the firearm market underground, and make it fucking surge.

AFAIK, since the invention of the firearm there has been only one society which has successfully removed firearms. And they didn't do it for very long. I'm pretty sure I don't want to live in that society.

It wouldn't not be very hard for a cartel to take control over a port and import weapons form china, russia etc. It would not be hard for them to hire machinists and buy mills and laths to make firearms.

>Then why is Mexico such a shit hole?

Shh user. Never mention Mexico please. The gun-grabbers don't like to be reminded of what happens when you actually follow their advice (and ban or heavily restrict guns)

If the implication here is if manufacture and sale of firearms would stop in the US usage and sale would stop in Mexico as well, let me introduce you to the Khyber Pass

The current cost of firearms is higher than illegal guns because the government banned their production by unlicensed businesses.

Just like car insurance or ambulances, the government is preventing a free market from lowing the prices. If you weren't a proxy and had actually bothered doing research on this topic then you would know that buying stolen guns is very cheap, and you can buy ghost guns from libertarians for even cheaper.

Feel free to come to USA one day and check it out, most of us would gladly take a newfriend to the range or on a duck shoot.

I don't know, what's the proposed mechanism for rounding up illegals wingnuts seem to spout off about. Use that.

But in seriousness, institute a buy back program. That worked well enough in Australia. Put a majorly high penalty on anyone possessing a firearm illegally. It wouldn't work overnight, but nothing can reasonably be expected to. It will take time.

Fippo bippo! OP is destroyed by this one simple fact!

>10,000,000 will starve in a year if the grid goes down.

Bullshit, it would easily be more like ten million (10,000,000). Maybe more.

Yes there would be unless you confiscate guns.

How do you propose we do that? Us rednecks would shoot all of you commie gun grabbers.

No mass confiscations will work in this country as it is today. You need to do progressive gun control before that is possible. Even then you won't be able to do it within your lifetime realistically.

>Hmm, and where are Mexicans getting their guns from?

From your president Obama, the one you voted for.

No you sell them for oh say 30 bucks more, then you sell around 100 to 150 to your local gang and you make a profit of around 3000 bucks and they get 100 shot guns for 50 bucks a pop which is a real fucking good deal cause good luck getting a semi automatic shotgun for under 800-1000 bucks

Fuck off, retard.
If it costs you 50 bucks to make a gun and you sell it for 5000 all it means is that someone else is going to make the same gun and sell it for 4000. The guy selling at 5000 will not be able to sell anything so he will lower the price until the prices are low enough for a price reduction to not make any economical sense.

That's how capitalism works.

No, it would change quite a lot, actually. The amount of firearms being produced would plummet, and the cost of firearms would skyrocket. The penalty for possessing a firearm at all would be much higher.

That settles it lads, time for gun control!

Use fucking ICE? That's your big idea?

Yep throw it all out the door. Exterminate the cancerous Bill of Rights, huh? Fuck you faggot, shall not be infringed libcuck betafag.

I didn't vote Obama in either election. But thanks for your assumptions.

>That worked well enough in Australia.
And has failed miserably in cities across the US.
The only way you're getting Americans guns is by force. Have fun starting a civil war, retard.

This.

Yes, because the US and Mexico are complete 1 to 1 analogues, right?

Oh yeah just like it did for prohibition huh? Sure glad jhonny law banned them likker sales, there wasn't a huge surge in production or a giant rise in orginized crime or nothing who is al capone?

Mexicans are white, after all.

Have fun taking out missles and unmanned drones with your hand guns. I'm sure you all operate with miltiary efficiency

that stats that show how violent drug related crime doesn't always involve a fire-arm.

As long as the government's asking at least.

Because even if it was a good idea, which it isn't. Taking away and destroying every firearm in America isn't logistically possible.
>Ban all guns.
Ask France how that's working out.

Brazil has made it nearly impossible to legally acquire a gun. In Brazil, they have 8 guns per 100 people compared to 113 per 100 people in the US. Brazil's gun homicide rate, at 18.79 per 100,000 people, is still significantly higher than in the US, at 3.43 per 100,000 people.

Banning gun ownership doesn't fix the problem. The problem is cultural.

No But the fact any american can buy enough explosives to level a four story building by passing some safety tests and filling out some forms, not to mention own gallons of sweet sweet unregulated napalm will sure do a number on power grids, and military convoys etc, al...

The point is that it won't ever come to that, because enough people aren't as cucked as yourself in this country.

Cool. Have fun.

So a gangbanging murderer is going to worry about a fine? You are not being realistic. You have not researched this topic. You must watch In Search Of The Second Amendment and read John Lott's More Guns Less Crime. Also you should read Colin Flaherty's White Girl Bleed A Lot.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>the military will surely stand together while bombing their friends and family!
Nah that sit would fracture like nuts. Not to mention you can't run a country while bombing your tax payers... It's an insurgency. Every time you bomb an insurgents house you kill his friends and family. Those people have friends and family that just declared war on you too. And there is a gun for every one of them in this country.

You can't subjugate your own people in a total war scenario. That shit doesn't work and you're retarded for thinking it could.