Queue instagram

thoughts?
>I really enjoyed it, wish people would stop calling it a "ripoff" of alien.
>besides, it's difficult to make a movie about aliens in space that doesn't share similarities with alien.

>meme actors and a woman

no thanks

>meme actors
define a meme actor

I thought it was enjoyable besides the fact that trained scientists completely acted as dumbasses in a biological breach.

My thought is that you should learn when and how to use greentext, faggot.

I liked the movie though.

Do you really need explanation on how Ryan Reynolds and one of the hollywood royal Gyllenhall's are meme actors?

don't get your neckbeard in a twist, fag. christ.

Pretty typical plot, but the alien was interesting. Best moment was when it grabbed the pronged tool and snapped off the scalpel.

It was a bad ripoff of Alien.

Was ok, the nigger was the only character I liked. Ending was predictable but still pretty great, most of the movie was just mediocre with a few great scenes. The part where the alien just fucking devours the rat was amazing.

Pretty much Alien but set in present day. Also fuck the black scientist man who had the fucking thing on his leg and didn't tell anyone. I liked the twist and the Russian chick.

he didn't know it was on his leg he is paralyzed from the waist down.

I enjoyed it

first time I went to see a movie alone as well

He couldn't see a fucking leech monster under his pants eating him?

I hope they make a sequel. It was a pretty generic story but the alien looks cool and I liked how cheesey it was at times it felt like a total B movie. The evolving indestructible alien isnt Anything new though.

Just saw it too. The only thing that really took me out of it was when the jap grabbed the alien because he was getting sucked into space and it started literally punching him. It's dark so it's hard to notice but I thought it was an awkward choice

>Life 2: Life On Earth

would be cool (and make sense) if it didn't just start roaming around land devouring humans but instead took over the sea and became some sort of orca/megalodon/kraken monster

I feel like I would have enjoyed it a hell of a lot more if I stopped comparing it to Alien, because as soon as Calvin went in and killed Reynolds from the inside I just started looking for other similarities and shit between the two.

all in all, though, pretty solid film.

you're so autistic you define things with "meme _____" literally no one with an actual thought process will have any idea what you mean. you're obviously retarded. or a sad man. or unloved. who fucking cares

>replying to a post an hour old

either a moron or a child that didn't want his feefees hurt

>who fucking cares

You do.

Alright lads I have some questions

How intelligent was it? Did it understand invisible concepts like communication or did it accidentally immediately destroy their communications capabilities?

Also do you think Calvin would have attacked if they never "attacked" it?

Anybody got that webm of the worm that has tentacle-things like the alien in the movie?

Kek

I was thinking the same thing. It would be cool though if it laid eggs and a whole swarm of calvins came to shore like jelly fish and attacked people. The giant queen lives in the sea attacking battleships and shit.

it was the definition of a totally average movie

I think it knew what it was doing ever since it latched onto the nigs hand and broke it. It had problem solving skills. Enough to make a shank out of something and use it as a tool. It probably understood language and everything after a while. I think its plan was to do exactly what it did because intelligence doesnt always equal empathy. There wasnt anything they could do to stop it or even injure it. Its basically just a immortal killing machine who goes from world to world devouring life.

Was it in the CDC Doctor's blood? It seemed like the movie was trying to hint that.

Calvin was probably the smartest thing in this movie. A lot of the crew made a lot of dumbass mistakes. And I don't think Calvin would've attacked them if he hadn't had been shocked by the black guy in the first place.

fuck off sam

man, who the FUCK sees a pure mass of muscle and says "yeah lol let me shock it to wake it up"?

right. he was obsessed with having calvin be alive. He pretty much is responsible for everything in the entire film.

rebecca ferguson's screams at the end and jake gyllenhaal's "NO DON'T OPEN IT" made it worth the admission for me

p sick ending despite a pretty lame 1.5 hours leading up to it

This. It had enough interesting concepts/shots/scenes that I enjoyed it. I always wanted the protagonists to lose more often because I think it's more compelling.

>Problems? There aren't any problems!
>haha if I just pretend everything's fine, there's no problems!
>I know!
>Instead of acknowledging problems, I'll just call things memes!
>haha, that'll show them!